[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@mary-ann The fact that many other members and lurkers have failed to back you up and instead are publicly declaring their hesitance in voicing their discomfort and anger with your many "mistakes" should speak volumes yet you're just brushing off these accusations (which have been proven w/ photo evidence). Don't downplay your wrongdoings in front of people who are taking the time to call you out on your bs that has become unbearable and toxic to this forum (Thank you @athoughtcloud1@linzer03, and many others). And as soon as you realized that no one was siding with you/defending you, you play the victim card and honestly that is intolerable and childish. I'm not a person of many words, but if you so happen to make the horribly wrong/senseless decision to pursue this matter, then bring it. Whether you want to reply to this, PM me, or even report me. Either way it's all ending up on this forum because it's SA-RELATED (Bolded, underlined, and even in large font because you seem to miss the point a lot).

• Like 6

Well, seems like I missed a lot. What's the movie? "While You Were Sleeping". 

I am, for one, thankful that people have brought up this issue with @mary-ann , since it has been bothering me for a long time. It gets rather exhausting to have to address every rumor about KJK and SJH, and I think I have made it very clear at this point how I feel about talking badly about other RM members. I would like to keep this kind of talk away from the spartace forum. 

That being said, I think we have explained our thoughts, and there is no need to continue this topic. It is up to mary-ann whether she listens to our concerns or not. Hopefully, we do not have to revisit this issue in future.

And now, can we return to talking about our lovable couple? 

• Like 10

9 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I feel SA want to get married, but sometimes I also get the feeling that they have been in a steady drama-free relationship for a long time and already see each other as  partners that marriage, while it may give them recognition in public as a couple, may not change anything drastically when it comes to how they treat each other in a relationship. From the old couple vibes they give me, feel there is enough love and security in the relationship so not getting married the next day is not gonna change anything. So marriage, while an important step, is also something that can wait until that date when they are ready to tell the world. Again, they are colleagues so it is not like they are unable to meet each other regularly or have to go through a lot of difficulty to meet each other as usually happens in case of celeb couples. I feel they have had their little routine going on for some time. But because JK has a mom who wants to see him get married and because of the whole JK finding someone in the 2017-18 framework, I also feel it won't be long before we get to hear something. Again, when you are a certain age, you need to get hitched quickly if you are planning on having kids. So that may be a concern for JK and JH if they delay their marriage for too long. Think JK's mom's worry is also about that.

I feel like this is the best description of where spartace is at in their relationship. While they may have some desire to get married (for secure family, for their parents' sake, for having children, for career opportunities), I think they don't have the same dream of getting married that one has when one is younger. Their interviews, in my opinion, are a mixture of half-truths and bs. Yes, KJK probably does want to get married, but I don't think it's nearly as pressing a need as he makes it sound. I think he plays up the bachelor who really wants to get married for entertainment value and to meet people's expectations (it could genuinely be damaging to his image if he - the 41 year old bachelor - started saying he didn't feel the need to get married soon). In her interviews, SJH talks about enjoying being single. She is officially still single even if she is dating. We have seen instances where she has expressed some enthusiasm about weddings (JSJ's for example) so I don't think she's against marriage, but that it's not something she's in a rush for, and it's not like her circumstances make it easy for her.

While there are lots of benefits to getting married and being in a public relationship, it would also mean the end of an era for them. I think many of us believe that spartace will leave RM if they ever announce a relationship, and as much as it would crush us to see them leave, I think it would likely be much, much more difficult for them. Not only in terms of RM doing so much for their careers, but also that the members are their family and that is an end to something that has been constant in their lives for seven years now. So I completely understand why that alone would be reason enough for them to not want to get married at the moment. But, as many others have said, I think we're reaching the point where they have to take action if they want a family (for probably both their parents' sakes) so I think we won't have to wait too much longer.

• Like 7

On 12/8/2017 at 4:25 PM, linzer03 said:

Well, seems like I missed a lot. What's the movie? "While You Were Sleeping". 

I am, for one, thankful that people have brought up this issue with @mary-ann , since it has been bothering me for a long time. It gets rather exhausting to have to address every rumor about KJK and SJH, and I think I have made it very clear at this point how I feel about talking badly about other RM members. I would like to keep this kind of talk away from the spartace forum. 

That being said, I think we have explained our thoughts, and there is no need to continue this topic. It is up to mary-ann whether she listens to our concerns or not. Hopefully, we do not have to revisit this issue in future.

And now, can we return to talking about our lovable couple? 

THIS, I have responded and explained everything while being levelhearded to some really ugly personally insulting posts with baseless accusations, i can't do more then that. there is nothing wrong with asking questions about spartace relations, but despite that i promised not to do it here since it apparently bothered som posters, I pointed out that misunderstanding could easily happen, when people like me who are quite active in different thread happens to write a post initionally made for another thread, and pointed out how important it was to tell a person when it happens, and also trust eachother in generel, and I also made it clear i will not tolerate any personal insults and rubbish accusations. but some people still keep going on with their insults on about the same thing. I don't know what they want from me, If they think that i get intimidated because of their baseless attacks and insults and just decide to stop being a shipper just because this i will have to dissapoint them, i'm not that weak of a person, and i stand 100% by everything I said because it's the truth, I never had any bad intentions and i truly like SA, whether some people want to believe it or not I leave it up to them. I have said everything there is to be said about this, so this was my last response!

Tomorrow is sunday and I really look forward to the new episode of RM hopefully there will be more spartace moments compared to the last one!

PS: If anyone wants to have an additional personal discussion about something they are always free to PM, i will kindly answer when i have time!

• Like 2

Hello, everyone! Seems like a mess in the last two pages here. I didn't bother readinng the rest of the replies in this page related to the "unrelated topics" raised in his forum.

Hi, @mary-ann! I, too, am a huge SJH fan. I may not be as active as you are, but I've seen you in many SJH forums and I am grateful for your efforts to spread how awesome SJH is. But I also hope that you understand and realize what SA shippers' intentions are for pointing out what you did/you're doing. I was once bothered when you used the term "WE" (I assume you meant SJH fans) when you said something about JSM and I really wanted to tell you not to generalize SJH fans coz not everyone share the same opinion as you but decided not to create another issue unrelated to SA coz obviously, it was, in the first place, out of topic for a SA thread. That's pretty basic and common sense. Anyway, I just wanna say that no matter how many times you explain yourself repeatedly, it wouldn't solve the problem. A simple apology and not doing what's not supposed to be done in this thread will simply end all this ruckus. Let's have respect towards each and everyone and have a peaceful environment here, yeah?

• Like 7

9 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

I felt JK saying he never dates celebrities was more tongue in cheek than a real confession as such. The others also didn't go after him as they normally do when he says stuff that can be questioned. I mean, everybody in the industry knows he has dated celebs. He himself has said in the past that he has dated a top singer and a top actress. So obviously he was not speaking the truth here. It was more tongue in cheek, like "yeah, I don't date celebs" and the MCs also went with the flow saying, "that is better". The MCs here were mostly people JK has known for quite a long time, especially Jong Shin who worked with him on F.O. Jong Shin has also guested on RM before, so in his case, I feel he knows. what JK's real dating status is. The others may have heard things about JK from his friends since they talk about JSJ like they know him quite well. So, in this case, I feel his friends who know him quite well and know who he is dating let him get away with his white lies (would have been a different thing if Cha Tae Hyun was one of the panelists LOL).

Actually I saw some shippers here getting down after watching KJK on Radio Star. Personally, I wasn't bothered by it a little bit, I actually expected much more LOL. As we all can remark, after Gary's marriage SA interactions are the focus of us (regular shippers) and a lot of other fandoms as many non-SA shippers (not talking about MC shippers) denied any romantic relationship between SJH and KJKbecause they mostly linked her with KG, so now that KG is a married man, previous suspicious ineractions by SA is now questionable. Many k-viewers are getting slightly interested in the KJK-SJH possibility due to SJH's suspicious and "daring" interaction with KJK. Papparazzi are on guards since SA marriage rumors in 2016. Till today, the most linkable celeb name to KJK is SJH. And after last year's provocation from CTH to KJK claiming that KJK has a girlfriend and that he should get married soon, can you imagine people's reaction if KJK said he dates celebrities? The first name that people will think of is SJH. So the best answer to avert attention from SJH is to say that he don't date celebs. Also the way KJK said this wasn't so serious that at some point I it reminded me of the EC episode where he said all celebs deny if they are dating and him answering "I'm not dating for the moment" to the Q "Are you dating someone now?" is so similar to this situation. Thanks to owner for the clip :) 

Another thing I find interesting and like @athoughtcloud1 mentioned is the MCs reactions to KJK answer. They are professional MCs and they know what viewers wants, so trying to get the best of information from KJK regarding his dating life is a must. But what we get is a "letting go" kind of reaction to KJK's answers. They could have at least pointed out that he is dating someone at the moment and laugh it off. I still remember how they showered GD with Q about his exs and dating life. In KJK situation, it seemed to me like they knew who the person KJK is dating at the time and by mere respect to their privacy they let it go, since their relationship is closer to marriage than to simple dating, (especially Jong Shin) who likes to tease KJK. One of the things that made me strengthen my believe in SA is the way both their agencies reacted to SA marriage rumors. It's the same way agencies react when their celeb is swept in dating rumors but without much evidence, then the agencies don't give any statement on the matter. This is done when the two involved celeb are really dating and the agencies are afraid to deny then some evidence would pop up and lead to a non trustworthy agencies and celebs since most of the statement the agencies write is based on them questionning the involved celeb and voiced directly from their answers. What seems strange in SA situation is that their marriage rumors were so big and spread locally and internationally yet SJH and KJK agencies prefered to stay quiet about it. It's really suspicious since the best way to shut down those rumors is a clear explanation from both celeb through their agencies denying any kind of romantic relationship between them. It's the usual way to down shut those kind of rumors if the two celeb aren't really dating. Don't you guys find it strange. 

• Like 8

It has been a headache to read those past two pages - if the majority of thoughts, arguments and objections have been voiced, I don't think it is necessary to revisit the topic. Let's move on so lurkers like me have something positive to read!!!

I find this on IG, not sure when did this happen, but it quite sum up the whole interview of KJK regarding dating celeb.

Frankly speaking, unless you got caught before, it is always the best to answer those questions with a simple No. The rule of Kbiz is every celeb is single until the news/paparazzi catch them.

Edit: Lol sorry we posted the same clip at the same time . 

6 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually I saw some shippers here getting down after watching KJK on Radio Star. Personally, I wasn't bothered by it a little bit, I actually expected much more LOL. As we all can remark, after Gary's marriage SA interactions are the focus of us (regular shippers) and a lot of other fandoms as many non-SA shippers (not talking about MC shippers) denied any romantic relationship between SJH and KJKbecause they mostly linked her with KG, so now that KG is a married man, previous suspicious ineractions by SA is now questionable. Many k-viewers are getting slightly interested in the KJK-SJH possibility due to SJH's suspicious and "daring" interaction with KJK. Papparazzi are on guards since SA marriage rumors in 2016. Till today, the most linkable celeb name to KJK is SJH. And after last year's provocation from CTH to KJK claiming that KJK has a girlfriend and that he should get married soon, can you imagine people's reaction if KJK said he dates celebrities? The first name that people will think of is SJH. So the best answer to avert attention from SJH is to say that he don't date celebs. Also the way KJK said this wasn't so serious that at some point I it reminded me of the EC episode where he said all celebs deny if they are dating and him answering "I'm not dating for the moment" to the Q "Are you dating someone now?" is so similar to this situation. Thanks to owner for the clip :) 

Another thing I find interesting and like @athoughtcloud1 mentioned is the MCs reactions to KJK answer. They are professional MCs and they know what viewers wants, so trying to get the best of information from KJK regarding his dating life is a must. But what we get is a "letting go" kind of reaction to KJK's answers. They could have at least pointed out that he is dating someone at the moment and laugh it off. I still remember how they showered GD with Q about his exs and dating life. In KJK situation, it seemed to me like they knew who the person KJK is dating at the time and by mere respect to their privacy they let it go, since their relationship is closer to marriage than to simple dating, (especially Jong Shin) who likes to tease KJK. One of the things that made me strengthen my believe in SA is the way both their agencies reacted to SA marriage rumors. It's the same way agencies react when their celeb is swept in dating rumors but without much evidence, then the agencies don't give any statement on the matter. This is done when the two involved celeb are really dating and the agencies are afraid to deny then some evidence would pop up and lead to a non trustworthy agencies and celebs since most of the statement the agencies write is based on them questionning the involved celeb and voiced directly from their answers. What seems strange in SA situation is that their marriage rumors were so big and spread locally and internationally yet SJH and KJK agencies prefered to stay quiet about it. It's really suspicious since the best way to shut down those rumors is a clear explanation from both celeb through their agencies denying any kind of romantic relationship between them. It's the usual way to down shut those kind of rumors if the two celeb aren't really dating. Don't you guys find it strange. 

• Like 3

Guest athoughtcloud1

I am all for maintaining the peace on the thread which is why even when there is something going on between two posters and I want to support the person who I feel is raising a valid argument, I let it go. But then what also happens is that the person who is raising her/his voice gets discouraged since there is nobody to support them. It will also make the person who said the unjust thing grow bolder in the future. I have seen that happen and I don't want that to happen again on this thread. Peace that comes at the cost of an injustice is not a peace worth keeping. So thank you to the posters who responded. That so many felt along the same lines as me makes me think this is something we should have addressed long back. Better late than never!

I know that among SA shippers, there are solo fans who like JK or JH individually and also support their ships with other people. Nothing wrong with that. I also know that when you are somebody's fan, you tend to see things from their perspective which is why JH SA shippers who don't panic over MC or WAIL suddenly panic when JK has a loveline or a blind date. The same thing with JK SA fans who may not mind his lovelines with other women or his blind date but may get worried when JH does WAIL. But then both need to recognise that it is their bias that makes them judge the two people in the ship differently. One has to put oneself in the shoes of another person and think from their perspective. As they say, faults are thick where love is thin and faults are thin where love is thick. Once we recognise that, we learn to understand our bias for what it is. This is not only related to this but also based on what I have seen elsewhere. While it may seem like being biased is the best thing in the world, it is not so. That is the love of a child who insists he/she will love something blindly and doesn't really need to listen to anyone else. Growing up means you learn to put yourself in another person's shoes, try to understand somebody's reaction based on the situation at hand, learn to take people for what they are with their goodness and their flaws. It may be the harder thing to do but people will take you for an adult only when you learn to do that. 

Fans who love to see JH "flirting" with other men should extend the same courtesy to JK. He just took a pic with some woman and didn't even "flirt" with her. That is called coming out of your narrow-mindedness and bias to see another person for what he is. When we know in our heart that we are being fair to both, there is no need to hide behind anything. On the other hand, however much you claim in public that you love someone, if your actions don't match up, people will continue to judge you based on them.

That is my final word on the subject. Let's move on to SA-related things! 

59 minutes ago, saissuspicious said:

One of the things that made me strengthen my believe in SA is the way both their agencies reacted to SA marriage rumors. It's the same way agencies react when their celeb is swept in dating rumors but without much evidence, then the agencies don't give any statement on the matter. This is done when the two involved celeb are really dating and the agencies are afraid to deny then some evidence would pop up and lead to a non trustworthy agencies and celebs since most of the statement the agencies write is based on them questionning the involved celeb and voiced directly from their answers. What seems strange in SA situation is that their marriage rumors were so big and spread locally and internationally yet SJH and KJK agencies prefered to stay quiet about it. It's really suspicious since the best way to shut down those rumors is a clear explanation from both celeb through their agencies denying any kind of romantic relationship between them. It's the usual way to down shut those kind of rumors if the two celeb aren't really dating. Don't you guys find it strange. 

This is what I said about the marriage rumors too! The article was completely made up, and it sounded like the author stumbled on some spartace forum and decided to write about it (though I suppose there could be more to that too but that's irrelevant at the moment). However, non-shippers latched onto the article and started spreading it around (I think most spartace-shipper dismissed it but were happy that spartace got some attention from the media - finally!). However the one thing I really took away from this was the lack of reaction on both agencies' part. It is so easy to release statements that two coworkers aren't dating. Especially two coworkers whose relationship could potentially be damaging to a show and its love line (I believe MC was still active at the time that the marriage article came out unless I'm wrong). The rumors got to a point where it would have been reasonable for the agencies to come forward and say something (the rumors being discuseds both internationally and domestically). And yet, the companies released nothing.

It is not beneficial for companies to lie about relationships if they can help it, since if they get caught in their lie then their credibility goes down the drain. If their credibility is down the drain then when some really big scandal comes out, the public aren't going to believe whatever statements the companies release. And that's why companies will release some weird statements about dating rumors that neither confirm or deny (I remember GD's dating rumors where YG responded with something like" We're too busy with Taeyang's concerts to check on him").

Since the marriage rumors were based on observations from spartace shippers, the rumors died down on their own, and it wasn't necessary for the companies to release anything. But still, it was an issue that could have been very easily solved and could have dealt with shippers easily if either of them were in a relationship with someone else. But the  companies said nothing, which I believe was in order to not be caught in a lie later (because spartace are dating).

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

This is what I said about the marriage rumors too! The article was completely made up, and it sounded like the author stumbled on some spartace forum and decided to write about it (though I suppose there could be more to that too but that's irrelevant at the moment). However, non-shippers latched onto the article and started spreading it around (I think most spartace-shipper dismissed it but were happy that spartace got some attention from the media - finally!). However the one thing I really took away from this was the lack of reaction on both agencies' part. It is so easy to release statements that two coworkers aren't dating. Especially two coworkers whose relationship could potentially be damaging to a show and its love line (I believe MC was still active at the time that the marriage article came out unless I'm wrong). And the rumors got to a point where it would have been reasonable for the agencies to come forward and say something (the rumors being discuss both internationally and domestically). And yet, the companies released nothing.

It is not beneficially for companies to lie about relationships if they can help it, since if they get caught in their lie then their credibility goes down the drain. If their credibility if down the drain then when some really big scandal comes out, then the public aren't going to believe whatever statements the companies release. And that's why companies will release some weird statements about dating rumors that neither confirm or deny (I remember GD's dating rumors where YG responded with something like" We're too busy with Taeyang's concerts to check on him").

Since the marriage rumors were based on observations form spartace shippers, the rumors died down on their own, and it wasn't necessary for the companies to release anything. But still, it was an issue that could have been very easily solved and could have dealt with shippers easily if either of them were in a relationship with someone else. But the  companies said nothing, which I believe was in order to not be caught in a lie later (because spartace are dating).

What makes it more interesting is that the interactions between SA didnt stop even after the rumours spread out. They still stick together in shows and fan meeting, touching each other, showing intimate actions like nothing happens. A normal celeb in this kind of situation will deal it by distancing between themselves in shows and more aware of their every actions towards each other as every single actions will raised questions about them and fuel the rumour on. :D

• Like 5

Actually both parties has never given any comment on that marriage rumor.  And both actually never answers anything about them as rumored unless they are question personally!  But i agree,  that at that time the best way to end the rumor was a statement from their agencies saying that it was just a rumor and its not true, but we never heard anything!  It's maybe that the agency don't think of it as a big issue or they don't want to issue a statement that later would be found out to be a lie.  But seeing that the issue gained not just domestic attention but intertionally means that a lot of people are aware of SA existence,  but just try to ignore it or is just waiting for more concrete evidenced.  

Regarding the Radio Star ep, JK answer is an answer which most people would say if they want the issue to be dropped!  We all know that he is the one who said before that he dated celebrities,  so hearing his answer in radio star is like him saying let's drop the issue as he doesn't want to have a further query on it!  And seeing how the MCs drop the issue is like,  wow they just let it pass! And maybe its bcoz the MCs know him,  as what one of the MC said Jk is the type who would keep his love life private,  so maybe thats why they just drop and accepted his answer! 

Regarding marriage,  i think both are taking their time,  at their age marriage something that needs to be taken seriously. I think thats why both maintained their single image as to not be pressured to get married if they are not ready.  If both announced that they are in a relationship the pressure would be twice and might make them uncomfortable anymore.  So maintaining a single image is better.  As i said in my post before,  if the time comea that they would announced it means that arrangement had made and its just waiting for the agreed date.  And also both i believe one of the reasons they are not going public yet is that both are aware of diff fandoms that linked them with other people,  and they have seen before how the other were bashed and criticize before,  so they don't want that to happen again eapecially if they are both not ready to settle.  So unless everything is prepared and set,  i guess we all just have to wait.  We've been on this roller coaster ride for too long,  so lets just be patient!  But seeing how JK mom is so persistent on wanting him to get married,  we might not be waiting too long!  I guess by End of 2017-Early 2018 we can hear some news about it!  Let's just keep our fingers crossed! 

• Like 7

Being SA shipper in both Soompi and China Forum, netizens in both forums generally thinks that if SA are really in relationship and planning to get marry, it will be in the period where both doesnt have any major involvements in their respective careers. If they announce it during the period where they are releasing new album or movies, people will think that they use the announcement of marriage to gain more attention from public and hence increase the sale. Therefore, the period which sofiemarz (End of 2017-Early 2018, provided they doesnt have major involvements) said may have make sense. Finally, lets look forward to that and hope it comes true. :D

• Like 9

Guest athoughtcloud1
8 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

Regarding the Radio Star ep, JK answer is an answer which most people would say if they want the issue to be dropped!  We all know that he is the one who said before that he dated celebrities,  so hearing his answer in radio star is like him saying let's drop the issue as he doesn't want to have a further query on it!  And seeing how the MCs drop the issue is like,  wow they just let it pass! And maybe its bcoz the MCs know him,  as what one of the MC said Jk is the type who would keep his love life private,  so maybe thats why they just drop and accepted his answer! 

Yup. Completely agree. Think they took it as a cue for the matter to be dropped. I don't think discussing JK's personal life was even a thing on their agenda. Just that JK got a little too excited when Chansung went on about papz being not interested in him and had to butt in with that bit about "celebs dating other celebs". LOL I am sure he has a lot of stuff on what to do to avoid the papz which he can't share yet but which keeps coming to his lips. If JK was openly dating by now, I have a feeling he would have even taken credit for Song-Song dating without getting caught for a long while. LOL But he can't since that would give his game away. 

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

While there are lots of benefits to getting married and being in a public relationship, it would also mean the end of an era for them. I think many of us believe that spartace will leave RM if they ever announce a relationship, and as much as it would crush us to see them leave, I think it would likely be much, much more difficult for them. Not only in terms of RM doing so much for their careers, but also that the members are their family and that is an end to something that has been constant in their lives for seven years now. So I completely understand why that alone would be reason enough for them to not want to get married at the moment. But, as many others have said, I think we're reaching the point where they have to take action if they want a family (for probably both their parents' sakes) so I think we won't have to wait too much longer.

I also feel the same. It would be the end of an era for them. Both of them love RM so much and consider the members as family. You can see that in JH's last interview where she went on and on about what RM meant to her. One could also see that when JK guested on Knowing Bro and Radio Star. You just have to listen to the warmth of feeling they bring to the word "members". I wish SA can stay on the show even after marriage, that JH can take a break like Angela Baby did while she was pregnant and come back on the show (if it still exists at that time) after a year. But then K-RM is a different beast and is not based on the season format. JH, if she is thinking of starting a family, will have to choose between her variety and acting career at least for some time and since she is an actress first and foremost, think that would be her priority. New celeb moms continue to MC like Han Hye Jin did for 'Ugly Duckling' but doing a format like RM might be hard. While JK can continue, I don't know if he will have the same drive to do the show without JH around. 

I just hope they choose to do some other show together.

1 hour ago, saissuspicious said:

In KJK situation, it seemed to me like they knew who the person KJK is dating at the time and by mere respect to their privacy they let it go, since their relationship is closer to marriage than to simple dating, (especially Jong Shin) who likes to tease KJK. One of the things that made me strengthen my believe in SA is the way both their agencies reacted to SA marriage rumors. It's the same way agencies react when their celeb is swept in dating rumors but without much evidence, then the agencies don't give any statement on the matter. This is done when the two involved celeb are really dating and the agencies are afraid to deny then some evidence would pop up and lead to a non trustworthy agencies and celebs since most of the statement the agencies write is based on them questionning the involved celeb and voiced directly from their answers

At that time, I thought it was just a simple rumour, so perhaps they let it die down on its own. But when it was brought up on 'I heard a rumour' show too, I realised it had been a bigger thing than I had given it credit for. The MCs there had to go by what they felt about the situation since neither of the agencies had denied it. LOL

I'm going to preface this with the words: This is some serious speculation so don't take it seriously. I just had a thought and ran with it.

I do believe KJK does know how to hide from Dispatch, since the only dating scandal he's ever really gotten in was with YEH, and I really don't think they actually dated. He only has one celeb ex that I'm sure about and that's it, though I thoroughly believe he's dated way more than that. He probably passes his advice on to all his dongsaengs and is probably proud that with the Song-Song couple's success. However, I don't know if KJK has been as successful with hiding spartace as we might think. I mean, come on, at times even casual viewers pick up on their weird vibes between them. And compared to other relationships, spartace is one that is shown to an audience once a week for years, so rather, I think, that the usual methods, spartace has had to rely on the hiding-in-plain site method. Which is kind of a risky strategy because then you have hawk-eyed people like spartace shippers watching you.

It's been talked about a couple of times on this forum that Dispatch does know who KJK is dating. HH taunted them once, saying they'd given up on KJK, and Dispatch responded cheekily "Yes, almost..."  Which makes me think they do know but are keeping quiet about it. Of course, it's entire possible that Dispatch just wanted to keep their reputations intact after HH called them out for not figuring out who KJK was dating. So then why would Dispatch be keeping such a big scandal quiet?

Well, for one thing, outing spartace would be a surefire way to make an enemy of SBS (one of the biggest broadcasting companies in SK). Less so now, but a year ago, KJK and SJH dating news would have been damaging because of MC. Perhaps koreans would've been fine discovering that SJH was dating a coworker while in a love line, but RM is also very popular internationally and RM has pushed MC to help RM become popular and we all know that a year ago most international MC fans would not take spartace dating news well. At certain times during RM's course, I do believe that outing spartace as dating would've ended the show. Which, it turns out, is the most popular non-US show according to Business Insider. Hmm... 

I also think Dispatch and the like have certain unspoken rules about who you can or cannot out. For instance, no one will out a gay couple in the entertainment business - it would ruin careers and possibly even lives. I think one publication blackmailed a company about outing a gay couple of four or five years in a male idol group, and everyone looked down on the publication for that. It's not acceptable. So I suspect outing a couple like spartace - where KJK is very respected in the business after being a celeb for 20+ years and a show depends on them being kept secret - is a big no. 

So knowing all this, I wonder if the reporter did know something about spartace but couldn't out them with facts, so instead the reporter used "shipper theories" to write about it (I mean, it's probably hard to turn up the chance to report on something as gossip-worthy as spartace). The article certainly got a lot of traffic and got spread around, so it was successful in that sense, and no one can say the reporter outed spartace since it was all based on theory rather than hard evidence. I don't know. It's just a thought. I don't know that site the article was originally posted on, but the site's reputation probably says a lot about how reliable the source is usually.

Either way, the marriage rumors still reveal a lot. People say "Where there's smoke there's fire", and while I don't always think that's true (love line partners will often get dating rumors and I rarely believe those), but I think in many cases there's usually a dating rumor before the truth comes out. The thing is, the spartace rumors were treated in such a strange way all things considered. All it would take was a couple jokes on RM and a statement from their agencies and everything would've been cleared up. But that's not what happened....

• Like 8

Remember this? I have always questioned myself: Why not the other men? Ok, maybe because they are married and they are trying to avoid unnecessary skinship with other females. Then why not Kwang Soo? The kind-hearted and loving dongsaeng of hers? This scene is just so adorable. The way he held her hand... It's all those little moments captured by random strangers *without them even knowing there's a huge fanbanse for these two* that makes our day even more exciting.

And then there's this and I wonder why people still deny the possibility of them being in a relationship. There's just way too much evidence lol

• Like 10

On 8/13/2017 at 1:45 AM, naomijihye said:

Remember this? I have always questioned myself: Why not not the other men? Ok, maybe because they are married and they are trying to avoid unnecessary skinship with other females. Then why not Kwang Soo? The kind-hearted and loving dongsaeng of hers? This scene is just so adorable. The way he held her hand... It's all those little moments captured by random strangers *without them even knowing there's a huge fanbanse for these two* that makes our day even more exciting.

And then there's this and I wonder why people still deny the possibility of them being in a relationship. There's just way too much evidence lol

That fan taken pic of them is one of the reason i'm still here!!!  Everytime i had a doubt i would always go back to that picture and everything is fine again! I remember how some "bitter fans" commented on that pic saying that JH is very uncomfortable with JK seeing JH position.  I remember how i laugh and cursed (sorry)  to those who said that. They are so blind to see the truth.  JH position actually shows how comfortable he is around jk.  A woman who is not comfortable with a man wouldn't be alone with him in the first place.  That pic actually made me believe that they are in a relationship!  Seeing them like that is like seeing them at home in the couch having their usual conversation.  A woman who is not in a relationship with a man even if you say you are like family,  wouldn't seat that way.  That position is somehow showing intimacy (Don't get me wrong here,  im not trying to imply anything) bcoz a woman should properly seat in front of man no matter what (if my boy-friends see me seating that way in front of them i bet they Would kick my feet and tell me to seat properly). That pic actually says too much of what kind of rel they have.  But what make me wonder is why dispatch didn't say anything or started to investigate on this.  But as you said,  maybe there is an unspoken rule among them on whom to expose and who is not.  And i think KJK belongs to "who is not to be exposed"

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

It's been talked about a couple of times on this forum that Dispatch does know who KJK is dating. HH taunted them once, saying they'd given up on KJK, and Dispatch responded cheekily "Yes, almost..."  Which makes me think they do know but are keeping quiet about it. Of course, it's entire possible that Dispatch just wanted to keep their reputations intact after HH called them out for not figuring out who KJK was dating. So then why would Dispatch be keeping such a big scandal quiet?

Well, for one thing, outing spartace would be a surefire way to make an enemy of SBS (one of the biggest broadcasting companies in SK). Less so now, but a year ago, KJK and SJH dating news would have been damaging because of MC. Perhaps koreans would've been fine discovering that SJH was dating a coworker while in a love line, but RM is also very popular internationally and RM has pushed MC to help RM become popular and we all know that a year ago most international MC fans would not take spartace dating news well. At certain times during RM's course, I do believe that outing spartace as dating would've ended the show. Which, it turns out, is the most popular non-US show according to Business Insider. Hmm... 

I also think Dispatch and the like have certain unspoken rules about who you can or cannot out. For instance, no one will out a gay couple in the entertainment business - it would ruin careers and possibly even lives.

I'm not quite sure of what I'm about to say so correct me if I'm wrong.

This happened when either song-song couple or joohyuk-sungkyung couple or another couple had to confess they were dating. Dispatch did not reveal the dating scandal... they waited until the news broke out to reveal the pictures. They had the pictures with them all along but they chose to keep mum about it. I'm sure, as what @linzer03 has stated, they could be following some kind of guideline of their own.

For all we know... Dispatch could be having hundreds of evidences related to SA. They're just waiting for the right time.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

At that time, I thought it was just a simple rumour, so perhaps they let it die down on its own. But when it was brought up on 'I heard a rumour' show too, I realised it had been a bigger thing than I had given it credit for. The MCs there had to go by what they felt about the situation since neither of the agencies had denied it. LOL

Sorry to ask but if you don't mind,  what did they say abt it,  'coz i saw a vid but with no translation so i didn't actually understand what they are saying.  All i know is that they are talking about SA! 

42 minutes ago, naomijihye said:

I'm not quite sure of what I'm about to say so correct me if I'm wrong.

This happened when either song-song couple or joohyuk-sungkyung couple or another couple had to confess they were dating. Dispatch did not reveal the dating scandal... they waited until the news broke out to reveal the pictures. They had the pictures with them all along but they chose to keep mum about it. I'm sure, as what @linzer03 has stated, they could be following some kind of guideline of their own.

For all we know... Dispatch could be having hundreds of evidences related to SA. They're just waiting for the right time.

From what I've heard from interviews, they also tend to give celebs a couple days warning before outing them (which is more than SBS gave SJH - stillbitter). So there are definitely guidelines. If there are guidelines, I'd say spartace are definitely off-limits no matter how big the news would be.

That being said, I bet we'll get some spartace evidence if they announce. Dispatch will want to prove that they knew all along (can't be shown up by shippers) especially after HH said Dispatch gave up on KJK. I, for one, won't be complaining :D

• Like 5

AHHHH -- You guys are moving so fast! I made a promise to myself to stay off the site, at least for a couple of days, but you're all dragging me back! I was off in my own little world, trying hard to learn to post images and video clips. I just logged on to try doing some of that, but then I couldn't stop reading. I'm going to add my 2 pennies to what @linzer03 just posted, then go back into my little cave -- I do have my own, BTW, like many of you here. LOL

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

The thing is, the spartace rumors were treated in such a strange way all things considered. All it would take was a couple jokes on RM and a statement from their agencies and everything would've been cleared up. But that's not what happened....

See, this is also something I don't understand about SA and the so-called marriage and dating rumors. I totally agree that the reaction from SA and their management teams, even SBS and RM, was so very strange. Typically, when dating rumors swirl around entertainers or idols, before anyone asks those involved to say anything, everyone starts either denying or apologizing for "worrying" their fans. But, no, not SA. They don't change their routines, and pretty soon everyone else gets back to theirs, as well. This is such a smart way to deal with rumors - just brush it off - so why don't more people do it? Poor Uee's career, some have suggested, almost got derailed recently because of how her latest romance was leaked. Her now Ex was a guest MC for Radio Star with Turbo, and he got teased repeatedly by all the other MCs. But, with all the "evidence" that we've mentioned here, SA ignores everything, and literally everyone lets them get away with it? That is beyond odd. My point, after rambling all over the place (sorry, guys), is that, yes, I still believe SA is dating, that many if not most people know they're dating, and either out of respect or for other reasons, everyone's turning a blind eye, even when they're openly being lied to. For example, in Radio Star, after KJK denied dating celebrities, the MCs could have pushed him, but they quietly backed down. LOL.

Anyways, I don't even know if I made sense. I'm not adding anything new that you guys haven't already said. Basically, I agree with what you guys all said, and just want to openly add my support. I could have much more easily just clicked LIKE, but somehow ended up writing another essay. Sorry, again. :) 

And, @linzer03, just so you know, I'm giving myself a bit of a headache by trying to learn to post images and videos, creating GIFs and memes, even editing, because of a suggestion you recently made. I'm paraphrasing here, but you said you wanted to see SJH for once react to KJK showing up and looking extra handsome. I think it's a great idea. So, I'm taking your suggestion as a personal challenge to make all of us smile even more. Don't bet on it, but hopefully, I can deliver. :D 

• Like 5