[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Momoko Hiroshi - youre welcome :) Yup, before becoming an actor he is a super model.
Posted Image

And yes, he look great and handsome with flower suit :)
joo ji hoon mbc 2013

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/01/who-wore-it-better-lee-seung-gi-vs-joo-ji-hoon-flowered-blazer/#.UsvB9qLvum4

I vote for him hahahaha...
Do you always giggle when see my ID pic? (Lol!)...Yes,my Crown Prince pic has pink cheek there, so cute kekekeke...

Ahh miss HanSeo interaction :x
7060_1.jpg

Guest flamingshawol

@dara hana @estrellita1122

the pirated producer thought minho is the lead and yeonseo is his leading lady =))

Guest flamingshawol

malika82 said: @Momoko Hiroshi - youre welcome :) Yup, before becoming an actor he is a super model.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/01/01/who-wore-it-better-lee-seung-gi-vs-joo-ji-hoon-flowered-blazer/#.UsvB9qLvum4

Do you always giggle when see my ID pic? (Lol!)...Yes,my Crown Prince pic has pink cheek there, so cute kekekeke...

flamingshawol said: malika82 said: @Momoko Hiroshi - youre welcome :) Yup, before becoming an actor he is a super model.

@flamingshawol,

did KSW wear a flowery suit too? btw i didnt see him in the Award video. did he attend the award?

Hahaha lol this is the real reason why dr Park and Dr Choi did not attended the mbc ceremony award, they were very busy at the hospital saving patients and leaving everything in order before their wedding and honeymoon =)) =)) =)) =) i am just joking

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I started watching this drama a few days ago and getting hook.  I never thought that I will never like these kind of genre especially with surgical related. I dislike blood and hospital.  But, I was impressed and enjoyed this show quite much.  KSW and OYS are so cute and they are my favorite OTP.  JJH and JRW did a great job and they are also on my OTP list as well. Choi Minho seems to have improve a lot.  I pity him for being left alone at the end.  I was hoping that he will get CAJ but sadly she picked Dr. Park.  The actors did a great job portraying their role they were given.  I regret not watching this drama when it was airing.  Well, it was never too late to become a fan, right?  I'm glad I've watched this drama.  KSW has always been my favorite actor since "My Tutor Friend" What I like most about him is that he always try his best at whatever role he was offered. 

Hey, lots of familiar names... ;)
Great show, so well-written. A genuinely thoughtful series about the Korean medical system. I particularly enjoyed the political machinations of the top dogs.
Loved the male leads especially and I thought the pairing of Dr Park and Dr Choi was really humorous and refreshing.

Archived