[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Goongfan11

Thanks everyone for the nice pics, videos, gifs, recaps and for all the insightful posts, awesome and funny posts.  In the beginning of this drama, I wasn't really too thrilled how it was turning out as far as a storyline/plot, but eventually around episode 12 it started to turn around and became something much more exciting and interesting.  The whole cast did an awesome job from day one…it was just that the plot and characters were dragging.  The drama seemed to end abruptly, but it was still worth watching by all means.  I had to laugh @raramoch and @Nikky81 comment about Chief Han finally kissing Professor Seo in episode 18.  Just from seeing my profile name, you can see that I am a big Goong/Princess Hours fan. Joo Ji Hun played  Lee Shin, the Crown Prince from Goong and Yoon Eun Hye's character was Chae Kyung, the Crown Princess.  It took all of 23 episodes out of 24 before they finally sealed a kiss!  So yeah, 18 episodes is really along time to wait, but so was 23 episodes.  I was screaming my head off when they finally kissed on screen.  AND Ji Hoon is really good at doing kissing scenes!  Actually, so is Yoon Eun Hyeshe had really awesome kisses in Coffee Prince (against the wall kiss and then carried to the bed!  WOW! and Lie To Me (the cola kiss).Getting back to MTTI loved that it was a happy ending, even though as others have stated, there are parts left unsaid.  Who were Dr. Park's parents?  What happened between the surgical nurse and anesthesiologist?  How about the neurosurgeon and cute nurse?  Can't remember their names.  I also, didn't really understand what happened to that meddlesome/evil manager that worked for the old man.  What happened to the old man that is Chief Han's father?  Oh welllike I saidit's still a good drama.  I would recommend the drama for the exceptional actors and if the person could hang on until episode 10 on up.I did like the pairings between Dr. Park and Dr. Choi, Chief Han and Professor Seo.  It just looked like they had better chemistry between the two.  The personalities of their characters fit much better with those pairings.  Thank you @Nikky81 for the gif of Ji Hoon doing a back hug to Ryeo Won.  It looked like she wasn't expecting that hug and was actually shy about it.  I think Ji Hoon likes to play around with his co-stars a lot.  He seemed to get along really well with all of themjoking and laughing.  That's what made this drama workyou can tell that everyone was giving it their best. 
Sorry for the long post.  Just wanted to say thanks for sharing our love for this drama and all the actors who put so much love and effort into doing it.  Maybe, we'll see each other in a different thread.  Gomaseumnida and annyeong! =D> :-h :x

Guest yannyayson

Omo! #MedicalTopTeam has ended and we will all miss our beloved Chief Han for sure. JiHoon did a very good job in giving Han Seung Jae life in the chaotic Kwanghye Hospital.      
Ahhh... If only real life doctors were as good looking as Dr. Han Seung Jae, Dr Park Tae Shin and Dr. Kim Sung Woo, I don't know, maybe women would be extra extra cautious to their health and having ourselves checked would be a weekly basis!     
I'm so happy with the way MTT ended but it would have been better if they have at least show Dr. Sung Woo come back after his research overseas. Anyhow, it's been a great show. It's been great cause JiHoon oppa was there! haha! He's my forever BIAS!    Look at how good looking he is! THOSE EYES!                                        tumblr_inline_mxsnd76Mls1rfkz2k.jpg
I really do not care about the ratings game, honestly. Seeing the whole team gave their best to give us the show that we want is more than enough.. Aja, #MedicalTopTeam!
                                       tumblr_mtznstZmuI1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

And gaah! Minho was cute especially in the scene where he was ranting about Tae Shin! Haha!
                                     tumblr_mxhlw4vMH01qeew1po2_250.gif tumblr_mxhlw4vMH01qeew1po1_250.gif

Thank you to everyone who worked blood, sweat and tears so that all of us, the MTT followers would be happy! and most of all Thank you cause finally, my BIAS Ji Hoon did not end up alone! 
:D:)) :x :\"> :\"> ^:)^ ^:)^

tumblr_inline_mxnixqqA1O1rfkz2k.png
tumblr_inline_mxsofhiw7s1rfkz2k.png
tumblr_inline_mxsnxwmjxP1rfkz2k.png

and thank you @Nikky81 for the Gifs! hiihihi!:x :xannyeong to @Goongfan11, @Novchime and @Mabelle147! and to everyoneeeeee!!!

Guest Nikky81

I'm so glad to meet to everyone in here.. I love everyone , love MTT and our lovely HanSeo..Bye Bye to everyone ..God bless you all :D

anigif2

anigif

Thank you photo and gif cr: amy

Posted Image

Thank you photo cr: KitKat_AbB

OH MV so cute for fans ParkSeo. hehehehe :D

cr:youtube goongwind

Guest novchime

I finished watching episodes 19 and 20 yesterday at almost 3:00 am!  You can imagine how exicted I was.  It was great!  I liked the team spirit.  They all supported each other, even the VP.  Not only in the drama, but I think also BTS, they became close to each other.

I missed Minho in the last episode.  I think he was very busy with other things that is why he could not be present. 

Anyway, thanks everyone for making this thread lively amidst the low rating.  I think we all were satisfied by the good acting and in the end also, by the story.  I myself have come to like the actors, so who knows, maybe we will see each other in other threads again.  I wish all the actors and the production crew success on their future endeavors.

For my JiHoonsii, I am very glad he took this drama.  He was able to show a different type of acting we have not seen before.

Take care all....

Guest bellaryyn

Watching medical dramas sometimes help me somehow as a medical student.I really appreciate K-Dramas with medical genre --  e.g, Brain (neurosurgery), Medical Top Team (cardiothoracic, IM), etc.
I hope to see more medical K-Dramas in the future. Indeed, I'm looking forward for that :)
By the way, I would like to know the soundtrack/background music in Ep.18 when Dr. Park confessed his true feeling to Dr. Choi.
Anyone knows the title?

Thanks everyone for the gifs, recaps, and photos and for all the insightful posts and funny posts. LOL love your works guys ... especially @Nikky81.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I quite like medical drama ... MTT has good casting... KSW was great as always.  HanSeo … awww what a couple eh … good chemistry between the two … hmmm … what ashamed end it at ep 20 … I was hoping it can drag on for another 5 episodes … more insight of the docs life outside hospital … in the end of the day docs are also human too LOL.

@quexido … could not agree more with your comments.

Good ending that is what we all like . I have a good laugh reading your posts … Take care all … looking forward to another good drama …

:P :x :D:(( :))

Guest flamingshawol

this drama deserves much more love than we expect. the writing didn't make an impact but acting is really great.

Kwon Sangwoo is nominated in Popular Male Actor Category and Medical Top Team is nominated as Best Crew in this MBC Drama Awards. I'll update anyone with the detail ;)

Guest united06

Episode 15 graphics ~
image-DF94_529C7649.jpg

image-4734_529C7649.jpg

image-B9A0_529C7649.jpg

Episode 16 graphics ~

image-DE07_529F15E3.jpg

image-F7DA_529F15E3.jpg

image-6E11_529F15E3.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Medical Top Team English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7642-medical-top-team-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest united06

Episode 17 graphics ~
image-0AF2_52A7072B.jpg

image-D154_52A7072B.jpg

image-2181_52A7072B.jpg

Episode 18 graphics ~

image-810D_52A9A64C.jpg
image-6CC6_52A9A64C.jpg
image-44CF_52A9A64C.jpg

CREDIT: DarkSmurfSub GFX team

English subtitles are now available at DarkSmurfSubs~! ♥

Medical Top Team English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7642-medical-top-team-2013/
Please visit the link above for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest livon123

I just got into this series, it so funny I was just wonder what series were the male lead end up with the second lead. This is a good series, man second male lead great job, same with the cast great bonding! Mr. KSW love him!!!

Guest flamingshawol

Kwon Sangwoo and Jung Ryeowon were nominated in MBC's Most Popular Actor and Actress Award
mi6m.jpg

Medical Top Team is nominated in MBC's Best Drama Award
4ed7.jpg

Source: baidu.com

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘2013 MBC Drama Awards,’ The Voting Has Begunbnt newsbnt news – Mon, Dec 16, 2013 10:13 AM SGT

hup81tltoqpo0cj1iq1pie20goqrts02.jpg

[by Sunghee Park]‘2013 MBC Drama Awards’ has begun its popularity vote today, December 13. The vote will be taken through MBC Dram Awards’ official homepage.
The candidates for The ‘Most Popular Actor Awards’ are Kim Jae Won, Kwon Sang Woo, Song Seung Heon, Yun Jung Hoon, Lee Sang Yoon, Lee Seung Ki, Lee Jeong Jin, Lee Joon Gi, Joo Jin Mo, and Ji Chang Wook. 
The ‘Most Popular Actress Awards’ candidates include Ko Hyung Jung, Moon Geun Young, Park Ha Seon, Bae Suzy, Shin Se Kyung, Eugene, Jeong Ryeo Won, Jo Yoon Hee, Ha Ji Won, and Han Ji Hye.
Moreover, twelve on-screen couples including Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy from ‘Gu Family Book,’ Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young from ‘I Hear Your Voice,’ Lee Jin Wook and Jo Yoon Hee from ‘ Nine,’ Yong Joon Hyun and Ha Yeon Soo from ‘Nine,’ compete for ‘The Best Couple Awards’ of this year.
‘2013 MBC Drama Awards’, hosted by Han Ji Hye and Lee Seung Gi, will be live broadcast on December 30, at 8:55 PM(KST). The result of the internet voting will be announced during the ceremony. (photo by bntnews DB)  

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

class="entry-title" style="border: none; font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; word-spacing: 2px; word-wrap: break-word;"our loveeeely lovely gorgeous Dr Seo will wear this ? kyaaa <3<3<3 wonder what all MTT crew will wear ? will Minho be performing a tango again ? kekekeke :D :D class="entry-title" style="border: none; font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 0.3em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: uppercase; word-spacing: 2px; word-wrap: break-word;"[K-STYLE FRIDAYS] STYLIST TO THE STARS: 2013 MBC DRAMA AWARDS
December 13, 2013 · by Asia 24/7 · in FashionStylist to the Stars. ·

Stylist to the Stars

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This week’s Stylist to the Stars features red carpet looks ladies of MBC’s top dramas for the 2013 MBC Drama Awards!! See last week’s picks for the 2013 SBS Drama Awards here.

Stylist to the Stars [Jung Ryeo Won]

source : http://asia247.wordpress.com

Archived