Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest maea18

[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

flamingshawol said: Momoko Hiroshi said: i'm both sad and happy to see it go. sad because i will miss the cast and their bonding and happy because minho can rest now and deal with his other projects. quiet frustrated with dr. minho not noticing the little nurse lol

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

estrellita1122 said: guys we made it until the end. even though sometimes we were about to give up the drama hahaha well at least I made it to support my bias and the rest of the cast hahaha I need to watch it on eng subs so I can know what happen with VP. I did not like that the writer never told us who was dr Park parents or who or what happen tp VP son? no bueno [-X

Guest Nikky81

Final.. CP is understand each other better than anyone..hehe  :-*

bjui.jpg
14u.gif
t0u3.gif
2w07.gif

cr photo&gif :amy

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

Nikky81
said: Final.. CP is understand each other better than anyone..hehe  :-*

Guest quexido

Dr han's marriage proposal (?!) is so cute and roundabout! 'Are you going to keep calling me dr Han even at home?' Lol. Dr Han and Dr Seo really like to speak in riddles.. Haha. It's sweet that we see dr Seo leaning on dr Han for once (it kinda mirrors the bus ride), which she used to resist.

Having finished the drama, I guess strong endings are really not kdramas' forte - some developments in the finale ep are certainly rushed and superficial. Just one threat from VP is enough to reverse the fate of the team and the second hospital? This could have been the last arc but hastily written in the finale ep. I also wished dr Seo had a back story but oh well.

However, I applaud the writer for her effort to avoid typical kdrama tropes. I'm perfectly fine that VP is not Dr Park's mom (that's too much of a coincidence!). Although dr park did not reunite with his birth parents, whatever hatred and misgivings he had in the past are hopefully overcome after experiencing the warmth from the fake mom and reflecting on the VP's experience as a single mom.

The VP turns out to be a character I have come to love - actions are driven by her misplaced love for and guilt towards a son whom she didn't even get a chance to meet. But she probably gained a pair of 'sons' in dr Han and dr park, albeit losing everything, above all her memory.

On the love lines, i feel it is quite natural and realistic to pair dr Han with dr Seo and to a lesser extent, dr park and dr choi, judging from their respective personalities. Dr Han and dr Seo make good life companions while dr Seo and dr park make good professional soul mates.

Look forward to the actors and actresses next projects.

Hi guys...the show ended, the ending was good to me, happy ending. I wanna give my big applause for all cast and crew have done the best job from their heart and soul for this drama "MTT" from verry beginning until the end =D> May be i came late to join with you guys in this thread (cause first i just lurking here hehe) and i finally decided to join since ep 17 for my bias, JJH (that ep really heartbreaking ep for me). I really like atmosphere here, so i can enjoy the show. I'm so glad "MTT" was able to entertain us as viewers though more criticsm in it. As JJH's fan, i'm very glad and grateful his acting was acceptable lovely by many people here. I believe Jihun have done the best job as he could from his heart and soul for "MTT". Many thanks to all fans of "MTT": Hunnies, KSW's fans, JRW's fans, OYS's fans, Minho's fans, and other casts fan who support this show with shared beautiful picts, vids, gifs, comments and insight about story . It's nice journey for several month friends..All sweet and bitter things we have got from verry beginning until the end will be the nice memories of "MTT" journey. Thank you soo much too for MBC and "MTT" PD-nim and writer-nim for your trust and care toward our Jihun, it's really great opportunity for him to comeback in MBC. I hope he can do many great work again with MBC in future. So nice i can meet new friends here :x :x :x @Nikky81- thanks, you don't desperate about HanSeo Couple hahahaha...... @Momoko Hiroshi- Youre welcome!!!! Nice BTS right???? kekeke....And for Jihun pairing with Minho in romantic drama, it's good idea....Bromance!!!!! *Faints* hahahaha..yes, i hope minho get a girl, not alone!!!! And this is for you ;) http://pic.pimg.tw/amy0827/1386843525-1279844756.jpg?v=1386843526 1386843679-2825395057.jpg

@Momoko Hiroshi, i mean thissss http://pic.pimg.tw/amy0827/1386843525-1279844756.jpg?v=1386843526 1386843679-2825395057.jpg Cr from Amy

Guest Momoko Hiroshi

malika82 said: @Momoko Hiroshi, i mean thissss http://pic.pimg.tw/amy0827/1386843525-1279844756.jpg?v=1386843526 1386843679-2825395057.jpg Cr from Amy

Guest flamingshawol

special mention to my chingus @estrellitta1122, @msleee , @momoko hiroshi, @misa1129, @Nikki91. and Iris. thank you for having a great time through ups and downs.

hoping we get chance to meet again in another drama. fighting!!!

quexido said: Dr han's marriage proposal (?!) is so cute and roundabout! 'Are you going to keep calling me dr Han even at home?' Lol. Dr Han and Dr Seo really like to speak in riddles.. Haha. It's sweet that we see dr Seo leaning on dr Han for once (it kinda mirrors the bus ride), which she used to resist. Having finished the drama, I guess strong endings are really not kdramas' forte - some developments in the finale ep are certainly rushed and superficial. Just one threat from VP is enough to reverse the fate of the team and the second hospital? This could have been the last arc but hastily written in the finale ep. I also wished dr Seo had a back story but oh well. However, I applaud the writer for her effort to avoid typical kdrama tropes. I'm perfectly fine that VP is not Dr Park's mom (that's too much of a coincidence!). Although dr park did not reunite with his birth parents, whatever hatred and misgivings he had in the past are hopefully overcome after experiencing the warmth from the fake mom and reflecting on the VP's experience as a single mom. The VP turns out to be a character I have come to love - actions are driven by her misplaced love for and guilt towards a son whom she didn't even get a chance to meet. But she probably gained a pair of 'sons' in dr Han and dr park, albeit losing everything, above all her memory. On the love lines, i feel it is quite natural and realistic to pair dr Han with dr Seo and to a lesser extent, dr park and dr choi, judging from their respective personalities. Dr Han and dr Seo make good life companions while dr Seo and dr park make good professional soul mates. Look forward to the actors and actresses next projects.

flamingshawol said: special mention to my chingus @estrellitta1122, . and Iris. thank you for having a great time through ups and downs.

hoping we get chance to meet again in another drama. fighting!!!

Guest Goongfan11

Thanks everyone for the nice pics, videos, gifs, recaps and for all the insightful posts, awesome and funny posts.  In the beginning of this drama, I wasn't really too thrilled how it was turning out as far as a storyline/plot, but eventually around episode 12 it started to turn around and became something much more exciting and interesting.  The whole cast did an awesome job from day one…it was just that the plot and characters were dragging.  The drama seemed to end abruptly, but it was still worth watching by all means.  I had to laugh @raramoch and @Nikky81 comment about Chief Han finally kissing Professor Seo in episode 18.  Just from seeing my profile name, you can see that I am a big Goong/Princess Hours fan. Joo Ji Hun played  Lee Shin, the Crown Prince from Goong and Yoon Eun Hye's character was Chae Kyung, the Crown Princess.  It took all of 23 episodes out of 24 before they finally sealed a kiss!  So yeah, 18 episodes is really along time to wait, but so was 23 episodes.  I was screaming my head off when they finally kissed on screen.  AND Ji Hoon is really good at doing kissing scenes!  Actually, so is Yoon Eun Hyeshe had really awesome kisses in Coffee Prince (against the wall kiss and then carried to the bed!  WOW! and Lie To Me (the cola kiss).Getting back to MTTI loved that it was a happy ending, even though as others have stated, there are parts left unsaid.  Who were Dr. Park's parents?  What happened between the surgical nurse and anesthesiologist?  How about the neurosurgeon and cute nurse?  Can't remember their names.  I also, didn't really understand what happened to that meddlesome/evil manager that worked for the old man.  What happened to the old man that is Chief Han's father?  Oh welllike I saidit's still a good drama.  I would recommend the drama for the exceptional actors and if the person could hang on until episode 10 on up.I did like the pairings between Dr. Park and Dr. Choi, Chief Han and Professor Seo.  It just looked like they had better chemistry between the two.  The personalities of their characters fit much better with those pairings.  Thank you @Nikky81 for the gif of Ji Hoon doing a back hug to Ryeo Won.  It looked like she wasn't expecting that hug and was actually shy about it.  I think Ji Hoon likes to play around with his co-stars a lot.  He seemed to get along really well with all of themjoking and laughing.  That's what made this drama workyou can tell that everyone was giving it their best. 
Sorry for the long post.  Just wanted to say thanks for sharing our love for this drama and all the actors who put so much love and effort into doing it.  Maybe, we'll see each other in a different thread.  Gomaseumnida and annyeong! =D> :-h :x

Guest yannyayson

Omo! #MedicalTopTeam has ended and we will all miss our beloved Chief Han for sure. JiHoon did a very good job in giving Han Seung Jae life in the chaotic Kwanghye Hospital.      
Ahhh... If only real life doctors were as good looking as Dr. Han Seung Jae, Dr Park Tae Shin and Dr. Kim Sung Woo, I don't know, maybe women would be extra extra cautious to their health and having ourselves checked would be a weekly basis!     
I'm so happy with the way MTT ended but it would have been better if they have at least show Dr. Sung Woo come back after his research overseas. Anyhow, it's been a great show. It's been great cause JiHoon oppa was there! haha! He's my forever BIAS!    Look at how good looking he is! THOSE EYES!                                        tumblr_inline_mxsnd76Mls1rfkz2k.jpg
I really do not care about the ratings game, honestly. Seeing the whole team gave their best to give us the show that we want is more than enough.. Aja, #MedicalTopTeam!
                                       tumblr_mtznstZmuI1qdtvhxo1_500.jpg

And gaah! Minho was cute especially in the scene where he was ranting about Tae Shin! Haha!
                                     tumblr_mxhlw4vMH01qeew1po2_250.gif tumblr_mxhlw4vMH01qeew1po1_250.gif

Thank you to everyone who worked blood, sweat and tears so that all of us, the MTT followers would be happy! and most of all Thank you cause finally, my BIAS Ji Hoon did not end up alone! 
:D:)) :x :\"> :\"> ^:)^ ^:)^

tumblr_inline_mxnixqqA1O1rfkz2k.png
tumblr_inline_mxsofhiw7s1rfkz2k.png
tumblr_inline_mxsnxwmjxP1rfkz2k.png

and thank you @Nikky81 for the Gifs! hiihihi!:x :xannyeong to @Goongfan11, @Novchime and @Mabelle147! and to everyoneeeeee!!!

Guest Nikky81

I'm so glad to meet to everyone in here.. I love everyone , love MTT and our lovely HanSeo..Bye Bye to everyone ..God bless you all :D

anigif2

anigif

Thank you photo and gif cr: amy

Posted Image

Thank you photo cr: KitKat_AbB

OH MV so cute for fans ParkSeo. hehehehe :D

cr:youtube goongwind

Guest novchime

I finished watching episodes 19 and 20 yesterday at almost 3:00 am!  You can imagine how exicted I was.  It was great!  I liked the team spirit.  They all supported each other, even the VP.  Not only in the drama, but I think also BTS, they became close to each other.

I missed Minho in the last episode.  I think he was very busy with other things that is why he could not be present. 

Anyway, thanks everyone for making this thread lively amidst the low rating.  I think we all were satisfied by the good acting and in the end also, by the story.  I myself have come to like the actors, so who knows, maybe we will see each other in other threads again.  I wish all the actors and the production crew success on their future endeavors.

For my JiHoonsii, I am very glad he took this drama.  He was able to show a different type of acting we have not seen before.

Take care all....

Guest bellaryyn

Watching medical dramas sometimes help me somehow as a medical student.I really appreciate K-Dramas with medical genre --  e.g, Brain (neurosurgery), Medical Top Team (cardiothoracic, IM), etc.
I hope to see more medical K-Dramas in the future. Indeed, I'm looking forward for that :)
By the way, I would like to know the soundtrack/background music in Ep.18 when Dr. Park confessed his true feeling to Dr. Choi.
Anyone knows the title?

Thanks to everyone here who shared love for this thread. I am glad can meet you guys. Take care all chingus!!!!!!