[Drama 2013] Medical Top Team 메디컬탑팀

Guest maea18

@Nikky81- calm down, don't desperate he..my be pd-nim will surprise us in the last episode??? :P as @novchime said our jihoon sii can kiss really well!!!!! hahahaha... @Momoko Hirosi- look at preview for ep 19, it seem our imagination about that scene will disappeared ;))

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@femalia I know right, I hope the writer don't make of of his girls die at the end. hope both are a live. hope ah jin still a kiss from dr park(even if it is on the cheeks) thinking that that will be her last kiss before going to surgery   :x

about HanSeo couple lol this is what I imagine while looking at this pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cr:baidu

that THEY WERE WALKING THEIR TOWARDS THE ALTAR(hallway at church) TO GET MARRY and everyone is looking of how beautiful the bride and the groom look like together hahaha

:x

Finally some OTP action. It's a killer trying to find a good photo for this drama in order to make a thank you card for the viki subbing team.
Does anyone have anything nice to share? I literally am trying to find a good photo i can make into a card. Thank you.

Archived