[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Text preview:
공개된 텍스트 예고에 따르면 도민준(김수현 분)의 정체에 대한 추측성 보도로 세상이 떠들썩하고, 천송이(전지현 분)의 납치범으로 의심받던 도민준은 형사들에게 연행된다. 

도민준이 걱정되는 천송이는 한시도 도민준 곁에서 떨어지지 않으려고 하지만 천송이가 잠시 자리를 비운 사이, 도민준은 몸에 이상 반응을 느끼며 쓰러진다.
Dunno if anyone has posted it yet, but basically what it says (according to my limited Korean) is: 
Due to the speculative reports about Do Min-joon's real identity, the whole world is in a buzz. Receiving suspicion for kidnapping Cheon Song-yi, Do Min-joon is arrested by the detectives.
Worried about Do Min-joon, Cheon Song-yi intends to stay close to him and not leave him even for a second. However, while she leaves her spot for a moment, Do Min-joon's body experiences weird effects and he faints.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ennaiv24

Hahaha. I cannot blame the Chinese girl who dumped her boyfriend because of Do Min Joon. That cannot be helped. :) It's not that the character of Do Min Joon makes us live in a world of fantasy and keeps us away from the reality. It's just that girls appreciate his character so much that they want their boys to possess the qualities that he has and make them feel as loved and as protected as Cheon Song Yi. So to all the girls out there, why settle for somebody who's unromantic and uncaring when there are so many Do Min Joons out there? :) herolee10 said: MitzB said: I love this drama so much to the point that it made me crazy.

Guest crazy4ywcfts

@autumne NOOOOO!! i refuse to believe! denial at it's maximum rate!! and yes, i just happened to flip evrything around me just now... plus, i don't think that's true tho... i hope (please be true, instincts) 

Guest janeunbi

i

Text preview:

공개된 텍스트 예고에 따르면 도민준(김수현 분)의 정체에 대한 추측성 보도로 세상이 떠들썩하고, 천송이(전지현 분)의 납치범으로 의심받던 도민준은 형사들에게 연행된다. 

도민준이 걱정되는 천송이는 한시도 도민준 곁에서 떨어지지 않으려고 하지만 천송이가 잠시 자리를 비운 사이, 도민준은 몸에 이상 반응을 느끼며 쓰러진다.

Dunno if anyone has posted it yet, but basically what it says (according to my limited Korean) is: 

Due to the speculative reports about Do Min-joon's real identity, the whole world is in a buzz. Receiving suspicion for kidnapping Cheon Song-yi, Do Min-joon is arrested by the detectives.

Worried about Do Min-joon, Cheon Song-yi intends to stay close to him and not leave him even for a second. However, while she leaves her spot for a moment, Do Min-joon's body experiences weird effects and he faints.

I have this in mind what if in dmj's planet the man will be the one who will experience morning sickness and development of baby inside

Guest Henny HazlizaM

@autumne dear, i was sooo mad and angry and (insert any similar words here). that so called ending was enough for me to go berserk. all this while i was able to stay calm and able to be one of the silent reader here ( who were crazy enough to hit on the refresh button, like every minute) 
but, NO.
i'm going to say this repetitively..
keep calm... DMJ will live and no memory losskeep calm... DMJ will live and no memory loss
keep calm... DMJ will live and no memory loss
keep calm... DMJ will live and no memory loss

DMJ who disappeared into starlight and came back to Earth as a normal Earthling. His memory of CSY is TOTALLY erased because he LOST ALL HIS MEMORIES!!!!!!

When CSY saw DMJ's back on the streets walking, she is very shocked and keep on tailing him. When DMJ finally realised that CSY is following him, he keeps on looking at CSY, trying hard to remember her, but he still cannot remember her, AT ALL! (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(( :(( )

But he smiles at her and asked her, are you following me?

And then she broke out into tears.

And then, THE END.

LOL

I'm pretty sure this is NOT the real ending. This is so so so NOT our lovely Writer-nim writing style.

And gazillion Earthlings will fly to Seoul to kill the Writer & PD-nim if our fantastic YWCFTS turn out to be a horrible nightmare in the end :))

autumne said: according to the poster on fb who got the info from twitter
the Film Review agency leaked the ending, not sure whether it is true or not
Don't open if you don't want to flip your whole neighbourhood!

P/S: SORRY chingu accidentally delete your spoiler :)
the thing i hate the the most...arggghhhh i dont want this kind of ending... hope this is not true....not true at all hohoho

It makes more sense than I want it to...

It seems logical that they would end it like that, unfortunately. It means they get a fresh chance to start over. Remember when SY said something along the lines of, "No matter how difficult I would love you all over again?" I dunno. It just fits. I wish it didn't. It would be such a shame for him to lose all the sweet memories. All the OSTs so far are connected with the storyline. That concept seems to kind of fit with Soohyun's OST. I know that the company released an official statement saying that it doesn't mean its a sad ending but that kind of ending isn't really considered sad. Probably bittersweet, but lots of hope for a better future.

Let's just hope the writer has got something better up her sleeve.

Everyone is predicting memory loss. I HOPE IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. THE DRAMA HAS BEEN SO GOOD FOR 19 EPISODES, NO AMNESIA.

Archived