[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

Guest linhnlt

Hey chingus, I notice that our thread is moving as fast as when a real preview's released.
We can scare anyone who are not here right now. When they're back they must be panic with the number of pages increased and think they've missed something big :))

Sorry guys, just a smoke bomb of losing memories drove us crazy this way 8-}

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

autumne said: suney said: It seems like The Stars crew & cast are gonna have an important scene tonight!!
Sawry, just translate a bit by my weak chinese. Hopefully someone who is good at chinese will translate full version later :D

今晚原来是要拍星你的大结局,召集了将近三四百号的人,组长说教授也有戏份,还有韩国有名女子组合的成员特别嘉宾出场,而且大结局大家会特别期待的,在这里要留悬念就不剧透了,总之就是有悲伤有欢喜。到底是悲伤大于欢喜还是反过来呢,很快大家就知道了
Shooting the final episode tonight with about 300 supporting cast. A member from a famous korean girl group will appear as cameo & the professor (Min Joon) will have a scene with that member.... 

jcon1208 said: suney said: It seems like The Stars crew & cast are gonna have an important scene tonight!!
Sawry, just translate a bit by my weak chinese. Hopefully someone who is good at chinese will translate full version later :D

今晚原来是要拍星你的大结局,召集了将近三四百号的人,组长说教授也有戏份,还有韩国有名女子组合的成员特别嘉宾出场,而且大结局大家会特别期待的,在这里要留悬念就不剧透了,总之就是有悲伤有欢喜。到底是悲伤大于欢喜还是反过来呢,很快大家就知道了
Shooting the final episode tonight with about 300 supporting cast. A member from a famous korean girl group will appear as cameo & the professor (Min Joon) will have a scene with that member.... 

autumne

said:

suney

said:

It seems like The Stars crew

Sawry, just translate a bit by my weak chinese. Hopefully someone who is good at chinese will translate full version later

:D

Guest jcon1208

mca said: jcon1208 said: suney said: It seems like The Stars crew & cast are gonna have an important scene tonight!!

Guest aidsincera

herolee10 said: aidsincera said: OKAY. ENOUGH. THAT"S IT.
HERE'S THE SPOILER ENDING:

Do Min-joon losses his memories.
Cheon Song-yi losses her memories.
Hwi-kyung losses his memories.
Jae-kyung losses his memories.
Se Mi losses her memories.
Yoon Jae losses his memories.
Song Yi's parent losses their memories.
Lawyer Jang losses his memories.
Bokja losses her memories.
2 comic book store customer losses their memories.
Director Ahn losses his memories.
Beommi losses his memories.
Prosecutor Yoo Seok losses his memories.

EVERYBODY losses their memories except Detective Park Byung Hee!!
Please spread this spoiler post to the world, heaven, hell and planet KMT 184.05!!

HAHAHAHA.. =))

I bet Han Yoo Ra will be wake up from her grave when she knows that Detective Park Byeung Hee is getting love-hate relationship with Suzy

*Chingu, let's bang our head against the wall together* :))

GailJ said: My words might not make sense, but here it goes: 
I guess everyone'e being trolled right now. I've been refreshing my browser for the nth time already, waiting for the next preview if there is any. Maybe the people from prod are still editing it now just to make sure everything's harmless. BUT Don't play with our feelings!!! Haha!

Guest safiresea

Ok....so I'm soooo anxious that I woke up at 5:30am in the morning (even before my kiddo...and that never happened before).  As soon as I opened my eyes I flip my phone to check for Preview................AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!?!?!?!?  I don't care if the speculation about the leak ending is real or not........IT STILL PISSES ME OFF to being trolled like this...LIKE THIS!!!!  UGhhhh
I remember being ok with BIG ending, it wasn't so bad, I remember being a little upset at 49 ending but ok whatever.....BUT for this show, I demand nothing less than HAPPY, HAPPY, OVER-THE-MOON-AND-BACK-CRACK-A-RIB-HAPPY!!!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU WRITER....YOU HAVE NOT LET ME DOWN YET SO DON'T EVEN START AT THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE STORY!!!!  THAT SAID, HERE'S A MESSAGE FOR YOU:

-- REMINDER TO WRITER-NIM / DIRECTOR / AND SPY--

Please keep in mind there's over 800,000,000 viewers from China/Taiwan/HongKong, 2/3 population of Korea, and thousands if not millions viewers worldwide WAITING FOR OUR HAPPY ENDING!!! DO NOT COP OUT WITH ANY FORM OF AMNESIA, DO NOT DO OPEN ENDING (BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE MLFAS PART 2), DO NOT DO ANOTHER 400 YEARS REINCARNATION OR ANY REINCARNATION, ONCE IN A SERIES IS QUITE ENOUGH.  DO NOT JOIN THE COUNTLESS OTHER DRAMAS CLICHES, LUKEWARM, OR OUT-RIGHT COLD ENDING.  IF ANY OF THIS HAPPEN, I CANNOT GUARANTEE YOU WILL SURVIVE THIS COMING STORM.....I LOVE YOU AND I WORRY ABOUT YOU SO I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE!  IF YOU IGNORE MY WARNING ANYWAYS AND GO WITH ANY OF THE HORRENDOUS ENDING ABOVE, I HOPE YOU FIND AN UNDERGROUND SHELTER SOMEWHERE......BECAUSE YOU'LL NEED IT!!!

'Memory lost' make makes not sense to me at all. And an ending with someone losing their memory will be very lame. I'm sorry but I 'll be super disappointed. Plus, The writers who use that strategy to end a movie or drama seem to just have run out of ideas.

The ending of this drama will be crusial to the drama as a whole.

With an ending that makes no sense, which is 'losing memory' because why the hell would MJ comeback on earth as a human if he lost his memory, to do what?

So please WRITER be smart and don't do that crusial mistake! Turning the best ever drama to a Lame one.

Guest tinybelle

ayronics said: [Fan account] No photos. First one is a very lengthy fan account documenting the 3 hour filming session. The second one I highly doubt it is true but I just wanted to translate anyway cos my eyeballs almost popped out when i read it.

Archived