[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linhnlt

It's 10:45pm KST now, the Mon-Tue dramas are airing. "Empress Ki" is always on Korea trends at this time every week but when I check my twitter tonight - a big smile :) Stars' power is real!

roRqwIU.jpg

Edit: it keeps climbing higher on the trends at 11:15pm KST

g7jrojx.jpg

@ayronics : SAWRRY for cutting ur post again :D

In my delusional and byuntae  world, the reason why MJ wears SY's slippers is that : 
While they have a bed scene together in SY's room, SY's mom or Yoon Jae knocks on the door.. Then MJ uses his alien power to teleport for escaping , somehow, he teleports along with SY's slippers =)) :))

jcon1208 said: suney said: It seems like The Stars crew & cast are gonna have an important scene tonight!!
Sawry, just translate a bit by my weak chinese. Hopefully someone who is good at chinese will translate full version later :D

今晚原来是要拍星你的大结局,召集了将近三四百号的人,组长说教授也有戏份,还有韩国有名女子组合的成员特别嘉宾出场,而且大结局大家会特别期待的,在这里要留悬念就不剧透了,总之就是有悲伤有欢喜。到底是悲伤大于欢喜还是反过来呢,很快大家就知道了
Shooting the final episode tonight with about 300 supporting cast. A member from a famous korean girl group will appear as cameo & the professor (Min Joon) will have a scene with that member.... 

Guest bunni3fly

@serena14 said: Rumor said They erased CSY memory, now they erased DMJ memory.. How about if we erased Writer memory so she forget about the open ending like that and make happy ending instead. Ms.Writer if you make open ending we erase your memory and you never remember how to make excellent drama. Your career turn downnnnnn. We are all alien too. We will teleport in your room and erase your memory hahahahaha... Happy ending on the way

Guest soosoosoohyun

ayronics said: [Fan account] No photos. First one is a very lengthy fan account documenting the 3 hour filming session. The second one I highly doubt it is true but I just wanted to translate anyway cos my eyeballs almost popped out when i read it.

This is the translated post of the fan account by Peggy_GangnamBruce

Her actual post is here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2887659092?see_lz=1

Which you can visit for photos. She loaded a lot of photos but most of which have already been posted here so I wont repost again.

“Hello, everybody , the blogger here again ~ ~ first say , please do not hurry to comment and give me some time to post all the photos before commenting.

I have been abroad for very long, have never posted on tieba before. Recently I have just started to use this and am totally a rookie at it. Therefore when I first posted on the tieba, my postws were deleted because I violated certain rules. However the kind moderator  @Kmoon守护星J was very dedicated, she patiently taught me over and over again what I should pay attention to and what matters , she is just like Soo Hyun, a really nice person. Unlike the other web owners who will just delete the post without even informing the blogger.

Turning back to the topic, let me introduce myself. I am a student staying long term in Korea. Yesterday afternoon I was lucky to encounter the Star crew filming scene. I had posted a lot of photos in a hurry but there are still a lot which I did not get to post. Therefore I have tried to reorganise and post 100 over photos here in this place so that everyone can enjoy the 3 hour filming details!

Just the day before yesterday, I was just telling myself that it would be good if I get to meet Hyun hyun. Then yesterday afternoon when I was going to the Seoul Immigration Bureau, I saw the Star crew!

I felt like I struck lottery! Actually it is embarrassing because previously I have seen the Heirs’ filming crew but at that point the blogger totally did not anticipate it because I have not started watching the Heirs. It was only till much later when the drama became more popular. Also when I saw them filming it was only halfway done but this time around I actually got to see the final few episodes. [… a lot of ramblings which I will not translate]

Now I have discovered that I actually stay 20 mins away from Trapalace. OMG!! Also I have been to that place so many times because I have to go to the Seoul Immigration Bureau. I also realised that SBS is also just nearby, so what better place than this to film? The supermarket which MJ and CSY filmed is actually within the same building.

Now let’s turn to KSH (I almost thought she was never gonna get to that point)

KSH is really very tall and handsome. I am 173 cm and I still have to look up to him a bit. Looks almost like a bit taller than 180 and I was standing very close to him. He seems like a very warm boy and in person he is HANDSOME TO DEATH (no idea why she uses these terms), that it is indescribable. His face is especially small and delicate, slim but very muscular~ skin is very clear , upturned mouth , lip obviously ~ please don’t kill me - blogger thinks it definitely feels fleshy and full ha ha ha ha … Soo-hyun hair is very soft and very bright , very tall. He seemed short because JJH is very tall. , ~ His fragrance exudes a touch of bath gel , and the neckline is very neat, very white teeth is very neat,  his smile will light up everything ha ha ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Soo-hyun is really like a big sunflower , very sunny very boyish , when not filming he likes to be funny and has a lot of funny small actions.

LyHqdqu.gif

He is like a big boy inside.

When not filming Soo-hyun will adorn a long down jacket Nike ~ ~ hair cut very neatly , before each scene, make-up artists will help him organize. a hair stylist is really good work , because her work is to touch Soo-hyun 's face all day ~ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Ha ha ha ha ha ha, much better than the assistant ~ ~ ~

This is a scene where CSY and DMJ takes the taxi home from the island. You will spot the reporter that blocked CSY car in school. So goodlooking right? Can you can imagine Soo-hyun to be handsome to what extent , right ? There are a few photos of DMJ getting off the car. There is also one that is KSH’s assistant walking with KSH. He will block the way for KSH to go to the restroom, super responsible. Whenever the blogger and the other fans inch forward by a bit, the assistant will push us back. He is taller than KSH by about 2cm or so, but his hands are ultra long and can block everyone just by stretching it out. However the assistant is very handsome but does not smile, not friendly like KSH. I personally think that the assistant should also try to be a celebrity cos he is goodlooking but his personality needs to change in order to be popular. Must be like KSH both good inside and outside, very polite to everyone.

I also had the honour of witnessing KSH wanting to go to the restroom. (HAHA! He is human afterall)  He is very cute. Because I was standing at the lobby behind the glass door so when KSH came in to visit the washroom, I was able to witness everything (of cos except the part when he was in the restroom). He was very cute and although he needed to visit the restroom he was still very goodnatured and was waving to everyone.

Finally waited till the filming is over, after watching KSH for 3 hours, still don’t feel like it is enough. I don’t want to spoil the show for you but I just want to leave you with this thouight. DMJ becomes super popular whilst CSY was ignored and pushed to the side lines. I didn’t manage to push to the frontlines to get a better view, but I was lucky because later DMJ and CSY actually walked towards my direction. Only one step away from them! This is my 3rd time seeing JJH and she is really so beautiful. Her figure is also perfect. This is my second time seeing KSH. But to have him so close it is my first time! I can smell the faint fragrance on him I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT SMELL (sigh, I can only say not many people have that luck). It is a very warm, natural and clean scent. (this I think I will leave you guys to imagination cos to translate her description of the scent really makes my hair stand and not to mention I am beginning to hallucinate that smell).

There are some friends who asked me if I was jealous of JJH being so close to KSH. I can only say I only envy but am not jealous. It is obvious that I am not in the same league as JJH so there is no room for comparison. I personally feel that if JJH is not married, although she is way older than KSH, they are very compatible with each other. All (I think this should be most cos I know she also kissed one other person?) her kisses were all with KSH isnt that fate and destiny? Both of them have very good rapport and chemistry so much that it really makes everyone around them so envious. KSH has also publicly proposed to JJH that he loves her but that is of cos just for publicity and not real but I really think they are suited for each other. Anyone else feels the same? (ME.)

After the last scene, KSH made a funny face. He raised his fingers into V shape and stuck out his tongue looking very boyish. The crowd around them all screamed including the aunties.

We didn’t manage to react in time, he quickly jumped into his van and off he goes.

The other photos are of his van which is like his mobile home.

Lastly, the blogger still thinks it will be a happy ending. Guess we will find out on Wednesday.

COME ON DMJ AND CSY!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The second BTS conversation that a fan had with the crew at the coffeeshop today:

Crew: We edited a lot of scenes out.

Fan: Eh? (not really understanding because very blur)

Crew: We shot a lot of bed scenes but they were edited out.

Fan: Please give us BTS!!!

Crew: But I don't have the power to make that decision....

AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Take this with a pinch of salt as usual.. BED SCENE WHERE???? BTS????cpRjRYm.gif

Wait, if they said they edited a lot of the bed scenes out, so it means our couple would make what we all always expect to see on the upcoming episode? LOL
It's like they shot 3-4 scenes but they just show 1-2 scenes? At least we can get one, right? :D

My self while reading @ayronics post
 I can smell the faint fragrance on him I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT SMELL (sigh, I can only say not many people have that luck). It is a very warm, natural and clean scent. (this I think I will leave you guys to imagination cos to translate her description of the scent really makes my hair stand and not to mention I am beginning to hallucinate that smell). >>>>>> I'm already begin to hallucinate here... (~___~);;

After the last scene, KSH made a funny face. He raised his fingers into V shape and stuck out his tongue looking very boyish. The crowd around them all screamed including the aunties. >>>> I'm already screaming now even I only by reading this sentence. ^O^ (edited: even I can't write my sentence right tsk tsk tsk... my heart beat even raised by 4 folds tsk tsk tsk)

Crew: We shot a lot of bed scenes but they were edited out. 
Fan: Please give us BTS!!!
Crew: But I don't have the power to make that decision....
>>>>>>>> ANDWEEE!!!!!!! :(( :(( :((

@ayronics I'm 90% suspicious you're one of the Star's crew. :D

Guest linhnlt

Øn'Łìfĕ said: @ayronics : SAWRRY for cutting ur post again :D
In my delusional and byuntae  world, the reason why MJ wears SY's slippers is that : 
While they have a bed scene together in SY's room, SY's mom or Yoon Jae knocks on the door.. Then MJ uses his alien power to teleport for escaping , somehow, he teleports along with SY's slippers =)) :))

Guest jcon1208

guys, i just found out that film for The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane is in progress.
http://www.movieinsider.com/m3586/the-miraculous-journey-of-edward-tulane/

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni56369552/

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/movie/miraculous_journey_of_edward_tulane_the/

Guest vbabe0819

I will just wait it out until Wed.. There were many spoilers all throughout this drama and each time the writers happened to surprise me with another brilliant "I didn't see that coming" episodes week after week. I will be so disappointed if they resort to the usual "AMNESIA" scenario- I think YCFAS is way classy and cool to go with a plot that does not make sense??? Get it together people! Pls. end the drama well.. If you are running out of things to write,  just make the ending a simple fantasy where DMJ becomes a human being because of CSY's saliva especially from those kissing scenes and bed scenes... All of the fans here can feel the enormous sexual tension brewing between CSY and DMJ  ever since that sexy floating kiss.. I think the TVs and laptops all over Asia are going to explode from all that hot chemistry between JJH and KSH! even my hard drive can't handle the constant pause and rewind..  Just let those two characters do the inevitable.. be married, have s*x, and maybe kids? Of course, those things does not have to go in any particular order.. (omo, my pervert mind)..

I never thought JJH can produce this much sexual tension with an on screen partner.. I guess there is always a first time.. JJH unni in your next project please be a femme fatale.. you will be amazing..

I'm so impressed with the writer Park Ji Eun that I've started watching another series of hers - Unexpected You/ My Husband Got A Family. Gone through only 2 eps, and so far, so good. Park also wrote Queen of Housewives and Queen of Reversals. All three aforementioned dramas are hits. I've watched QOH and it has a straight happy ending. So I think there will be a straight happy ending for this drama too. No memory loss - Park is more creative than that. 
In the unlikely event this drama's ending is not to my satisfaction, I'll stop watching Unexpected You immediately! But if the ending is to my satisfaction, I'll watch QOR too. I trust in the latter.

Guest yufen18

I want ask who is Detective Park Byung-Hee ?? Can tell me so iam not clueless here everytime that man show up in ur guys discussion ^^ sowwry is this out off topic ....

Guest krcodai

she comes to KSH so naturally :X

3553486169_5911f3f9_2106152278_f2e19cf1-

here are some BTS pics :X I got them when lurking here and there while waiting for preview, but I guess I have to give it  up :-<
I hate SBS tonight :((

2041190096_7c9d064b.jpg

2039698714_c6709c40.png

31861666_382ca3a0_2014-02-25-21-31-50.pn

2948748793_83c63135_image.jpg

cre: DC

Here I am reading spoiler ..
NO .. I don't want to kill the writer or PD ... I want to kill the idiot that started this lost memory rumors ... Oh now not only CSY?? . and DMJ too??? ... and next .. HK will lose his memory too ... who else???
Who is the idiot (I don't mean ppl in soompi ... we are above average geniuses) .. 
Dam you idiot for trying to kill us

Guest delicatehan

I really hope that the cameo girl group is Hyolyn [-O< [-O<

It will be wonderful if she sang her OST song at their wedding :\"> :\"> :\">

Archived