[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't it be awesome if they have 6 girls and 1 boy, all the girls are crazy and noisy like CSY and the boy is quiet like him!  I can imagine his face....   =))   =))   I still think Jeju Island is where they will have bed scene and that's why SY wants to come back each year...  =))   Writernim, DMJ wants 7 kids, please put him to work....hahaha. Ok, back to gutterland. 

No matter how successful the drama .. no matter how great out of this world the chemistry ... They never ever work together again..

BYJ/CJW
LBH/CJW
KSW/CJW
SHK/SSH
SHK/Rain
HB/KSA

Why??? I've been asking this question  over and over again until today I still didn't get reasonable explanation ...  why not work together again when it's a known fact they are compatible .....

Anyone?? Someone?

I read some pages back that this may be the last time that KSY and JJH work together for a drama because of a Korean tradition of not repeating OTP?

I dunno how true that is but it's a bit silly considering that this couple have brilliant chemistry!!

i think its better if they stop working together, at least for few years before reuniting again.. cuz in my country, once an otp hit the fame, they star in numerous drama tgt and tbh it does no good. it makes viewers sick at some point cuz the tv show them again and again.

i believe that something is special bcs it doesnt happen so often. jjh and ksh is speeecciiaaalll for me hehe

just an opinion

Guest aidsincera

ancientkitty said: Wow, this drama will churn out future superstars! I have my eye on almost everyone here and will be rooting for them for the next projects to come.
Ohhh, and someone posted this in the comments section of dramabeans:

Why did they zoom out this scene? LOOK AT THAT KISS! *faints*
This noona is spazzing from so much feels in this episode! 

PDnim!!!!!!! 7 daughters for our OTP, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
Can he just go back to his star/planet and stay there for a year or two, then go back here? Just gather up strength, and go back once he's totally fine again?? Cause I think it's really impossible for him to be a human (as much as I would like him to be). But the painful part of that is if DMJ stays as an alien, he will be an alien for another 400 years. Without CSY. Yes, we could have happy ending FOR NOW, but what about after 60 or 80 years?? DMJ will just die because of loneliness?
Of course I'm hoping for the most wonderful ending for this drama! But I'm afraid that it could have a VERY unexpected or a cliff hanger ending as well, just like the best dramas of the past few years. Episodes 1 until the second to the last are definitely deabak but the last could be just OKAY. I hope this will not happen on this drama. Hoping for the best on this drama!!! ^^
Did I talk too much? Sawrry... ;))

Guest jaqpark26

[fan sighting] one more photo of namsan filming today

9W9e5Xa.jpg

Cr DC

It looks like DMJ will have a scene there where he will stop the time? Because i can see some multiple cameras that they use when they're doing that scene...

Guest linhnlt

ayronics said: [fan account] a number of news to report

2. Star crew filming at namsan. Main leads not present, support cast looking at locks then the sky when taking photos and looking into the sky, they saw DMJ. (Translator suspect this portion might have some inaccurate translation so let's take it with a pinch of salt .)

4. Final news about JJH. Not sure if it is related to drama. JJH was seen at gimpo airport and seem to be going away. Plus see second photo. She is the one in grey.

Dear Do Manager,

Why can't you kiss Cheon Song Yi deeper and start to make babies already?? We know that you are a bit afraid of the effect after making babies. BUT! Since you are more and more adapted to her kisses already, I think you could take another step already, you and I know that it won't kill you at all right~ Since you are so smart and intelligent, I strongly believe you understand the concept of what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Kekekekekeke! Since kissing won't kill you, you are stronger to do you-know-what already. Cheers~ :))

From,
Cheon Song Yi's best friend who want her to have her happy ending with YOU and ONLY YOU >:)

I know ending will not that easy to be guessed (well perhaps) except our spies (ayronics & friends) catch more information about the shoot... B-)
What kind of happy ending is it? :-? I hope you didnt change to >-) :-<

Hi Chinggus

:-h ...my,this threat is always happening even on weekends!!i just left about 5 hours and now im on 804th page!!! @-) :) i havent read everything till this page,but i think i should go back to the last page where i left Dmj in SY's arms..opps sawryy! :)) u guys were talking bout jjh hubby..i think he shut down his computer and decided not to read paper or magazines this week :(( i mean thats what my hubby would do when i ask him this question few minutes ago.. :P or worse he might just pack and go somewhere far till Jjh is done with the shooting..my heart goes out for him :( ..but deep in my heart i really dont mind ksh&jjh really fall for each other!!!!chommal biane.. ^:)^

I'm hoping that we will have our only wish for this drama, a happy ending. We invested time, effort and, lack of sleep and i think we deserve it. Let's be patient in the coming days. :)
and yes, i'm the stage of denial XD

Guest ancientkitty

aidsincera said: ancientkitty said: Wow, this drama will churn out future superstars! I have my eye on almost everyone here and will be rooting for them for the next projects to come.
Ohhh, and someone posted this in the comments section of dramabeans:

Why did they zoom out this scene? LOOK AT THAT KISS! *faints*
This noona is spazzing from so much feels in this episode! 

sooyoungdaebak said: Won't it be awesome if they have 6 girls and 1 boy, all the girls are crazy and noisy like CSY and the boy is quiet like him!  I can imagine his face....   =))   =))   I still think Jeju Island is where they will have bed scene and that's why SY wants to come back each year...  =))   Writernim, DMJ wants 7 kids, please put him to work....hahaha. Ok, back to gutterland. 

Archived