[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chagushu

I've just rewatched ep 19, It drove me crazy when I've heard the conversation of Jang Lawyer and Songyi. It shows how much DMJ loves CSY be4 she realized about that love. Plus, listening to the song Sung Si Kyung sang even made me cry harder. He's a King of ballad song!!!!!! 

Btw, Happy 8ooth page!!!!!!!!!

PD AND WRITER , HERE THE IDEA FOR YWCFTS ENDING : 

AFTER CSY said "GO" to DMJ..  They Blacked out drunk and woke up in bed .  They dont even remember What happen in "THAT NIGHT". They married  day after that..After 100 days , DMJ still  live ,CSY have morning sick and go to hospital . The doctor said " congraturation" for 3 month pregnant. Lawyer Jang Tell DMJ , he found the secret book how he can stay life in earth  .. The serest is " THAT NIGHT". So they live happy forever with 6 daugthers and 1 boy. The boy have superpower like his father. 

:)) :))

Fanmade lines with edited pics
CSY: Will we have a happy ending?
12674562954_b4fb96c89c_o.jpg

DMJ: Don't worry we'll have a happy ending
12674085045_8ded2fb58e_o.jpg

CSY: Really? 

12674208393_f415441767_o.jpg

DMJ: Yes, trust me
12674563994_57b67021d4_o.jpg

Happy 800th page ..more pages to come...
aiggooo!!! when you think about it before were like 10 people here but now so many soompiers are joining...we have gone so far... :)

serena14

said: PD AND WRITER , HERE THE IDEA FOR YWCFTS ENDING : 

AFTER CSY said "GO" to DMJ..  They Blacked out drunk and woke up in bed .  They dont even remember What happen in "THAT NIGHT". They married  day after that..After 100 days , DMJ still  live ,CSY have morning sick and go to hospital . The doctor said " congraturation" for 3 month pregnant. Lawyer Jang Tell DMJ , he found the secret book how he can stay life in earth  .. The serest is " THAT NIGHT". So they live happy forever with 6 daugthers and 1 boy. The boy have superpower like his father. 

:)

)

)

To The Writer:
Pls make it happen the wedding dream of Song YI.Pls don't give us disappointment just like what happened to me in The Prime Minister and I wherein the wedding ring that Yoona should wear to their proposed real wedding was not shown. Its an open ending which I hated so much.thank you.

bella1025 said:

serena14

)

)

I'm in the middle of watching ep.19 where CSY shouting to the sea scene. and then suddenly I realize that the scene kinda similar to "My Sassy Girl" scene (on top of mountain). And..what if..this drama ending will be similar as "My Sassy Girl" ending? While we think JJH choose to separate with CTH on that movie but finally they ended together? It such a big twist. May be we will see DMJ vanish like his premonition, but in the end..they finally meet again :)

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! the biggest mistake is to try and leave this forum if even for an hour, its becoming so hard to backtrack and love all of your posts!!!!!!
tumblr_n10xm1jNqp1sna02xo1_250.gif

HAPPY 800th PAGE!!! Please keep all the spoilers and OTP pictures coming <3 

MellaN said: bella1025 said:

serena14

)

)

I've just rewatched ep 19, It drove me crazy when I've heard the conversation of Jang Lawyer and Songyi. It shows how much DMJ loves CSY be4 she realized about that love. Plus, listening to the song Sung Si Kyung sang even made me cry harder. He's a King of ballad song!!!!!! 

Btw, Happy 8ooth page!!!!!!!!!

For me its was one of the saddest scene in this episode

He really really loves CSY even me i didnt realise it until i saw this scene

I dont know about the ending cause seriously the writernim always surprise me!!!

But what i know its that YWCFTS WILL BE MY FAVOURITE DRAMA

AND I WATCH A LOT OF DRAMA BELIEVE MEEEEEEE!!!!

I enjoy my husband got a family plus i love this drama Park Ji Eun Ssi dangshin jeongmalo jjangida!!!!

I will keep my eyes on your futur works i promise!!!!!

PD AND WRITER , HERE THE IDEA FOR YWCFTS ENDING :

)

)

hopefully you're right!

Archived