[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 999hearts

Uhh... so does anyone here still remember that there's a fan account back then reporting SM and JK shooting a scene?

Just saying... this might not be the end for JK.... Even when he was caught he already prepared 'something' from SY. I still think he has other lackeys out there cause I remember he has insider working near the prosecutor who reports to him about the progress of the case. As a human being, JK is that wealthy person who can do anything with money. And money is a pretty powerful tool... Dude's crayyyyy!! 

Guest safiresea

Guys, I'm so enjoying all you guys posts and pictures while eating Japchae (Korean noodles) with Kimchi sitting by my window with the Florida sunshine beaming in and listening to KSH/DMJ serenading song on repeat.....wahhhh, I feel like I'm in Korea!!! (minus the cold that is)

That Katalk dog bro... I'm still wondering whats up with that ring ? It has to do something with the story doesnt it ? I remember songyi has one in the same design but gold color. If you already talked it over then oopsss sawwry

After the drama is over, this island will become well known to many tourists because it was the filming location of Korea's best drama "YWCFTS"
I'm really thankful to PD-nim Jang Tae Yoo, the one who brought all of the most beautiful scenes & camera angles to us through this drama *sobbing*
P/s: PD-nim, I'm still staring at this sexy kissing scene. How can I stop it? TT___TT
NdUI4SY.jpg

Guys..

Don't forget that our Minjoon's book of life is Guunmong. A book about A MAN HAVING RELATIONSHIPS WITH 8 LADIES !!!

Songyi + 7 daughters = 8 ladies. Right?

I think he is too obsessed with that book LOL :))

Our Grandpa Do seems cold outside but so naughty inside LOL =))

ps: maybe it's just a coincidence but I think YWCFTS Writer-nim is really amazing, she is so great even in putting small details like this.

I wonder how many takes did they film in this beautiful scene? I don't mean NG. Just look at the camera angles, they're totally different. It seems like KSH & JJH filmed this scene for 4 times? lol
PqQ56pw.jpg

HEY CHINGUS, DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT FOR CHUNDO HERE!!! LET'S BRING THEM TO TOP 3
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27031822/#Comment_27031822

Well, as you can tell... 

Jang Dong Geun has a big head.
Lee Min Ho has a big head.
Joo Won has semi-big head.
Kim Soo Hyun has a really small head.

Its Jang geun suk :)

Archived