[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest calculator

@jeonghyang
As a prisoner, it looks like Jae Kyung is thinking.. wait, is my dad gonna let me free? Omg, what if he found out about my older brother from my younger brother?

It is simply DAEBAK!!!!..Just two days n this thread has moved up more than 100pages!!!!!!!! =)) =)) =)) .....Keep up the good works guys n let keep rewatching the previous episodes while waiting for Wednesday to come!!!..Its almost 3AM in my country but I am still checking this thread!!!..Am I crazy or what??? ~X( ~X( ...Why would an ahjumma like me fangirling(i think that word is not even fit describe an ahjumma like me..hahaha) so badly over this drama??..When KSH is almost 2 decades younger than me!! 8-} [-(

I wonder how many takes did they film in this beautiful scene? I don't mean NG. Just look at the camera angles, they're totally different. It seems like KSH

HEY CHINGUS, DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT FOR CHUNDO HERE!!! LET'S BRING THEM TO TOP 3

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27031822/#Comment_27031822

well judging by the scale of the production and the live shooting they have to do I'd think they might be shooting with more than one camera at a time, set up at different angles. if they are doing the basic I'd say they are using at least three cameras. this doesn't mean they don't preform several takes actually it's because they have to do several takes that you would try to cut down on preforming for each angle or set up in different takes.

Guest bunni3fly

I have a question. Does anybody know who the actress that's playing Jae Kyung's wife (Yang Min Joo)? She seems to be the Joseon "Queen Inhyun" in Queen Inhyun's Man. Am I right? Her name is not among the casts in asianwiki/dramawiki...

safiresea..i'm with you =D> =D> i also have doubts that they are gonna work together again.. [-X i guess this have something to do with asian thinking..which i belong in that group too..people will get tired of watching the same couple..i prefer them doing CF'S together or hosting talk show???anyone with me??

babybluepink said:

junkietiger14

said: ..... I find it quite hilarious that MJ said that he prefers daughters cause boys are noiser. But doesn't he know SY? What if they all are like her... Definitely not quiet. Lol it will be a noisy household.

I think he wants to keep the eye of all ladies at his home only for him..

He wants all the attention of his ladies only for him.

Yes, he's so protective and possessive, tough..

:)

)

Guest calculator

MellaN said: babybluepink said:

junkietiger14

said: ..... I find it quite hilarious that MJ said that he prefers daughters cause boys are noiser. But doesn't he know SY? What if they all are like her... Definitely not quiet. Lol it will be a noisy household.

I think he wants to keep the eye of all ladies at his home only for him..

He wants all the attention of his ladies only for him.

Yes, he's so protective and possessive, tough..

:)

)

Guest sicknine

Beside Do Min Joo who won't gets old, there is Jae Kyeong!I guess the Casting Team couldn't find a child actor for Jae Kyeong's evil character :))

iVX5Qf6Z6crfY.jpg

Guest calculator

@sicknine
OMG, look at PHJ's facial expression while he's saying that. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ... ;)
Even his height, he was the same height 187cm tall.
Always the Kakaotalk's dog character.
Forever.

Guest jcon1208

the ring given by HK to SY in episode 1 seems similar to the one MJ gave her
and MJ doesn't want to take pictures back then...
hm, this is also my question before too...how come MJ doesn't remember SY name 12 years ago when HK shouted it 

Guest sicknine

@calculator The writer in the silent giving the viewers an inside joke :))How odd that Jae Kyeong remains the same all this year. Maybe he has created an anti-aging drugs and won't shared with Song Yi who tried not to get old 8-X

Guest calculator

sicknine said: @calculator The writer in the silent giving the viewers an inside joke :))How odd that Jae Kyeong remains the same all this year. Maybe he has created an anti-aging drugs and won't shared with Song Yi who tried not to get old 8-X

Someone posted that DMJs premonitions have all happened. True but they always end up not what we expected:

Girl with glittery shoes falling off the ship (it was HYR instead of CSY)

USB incident (yea it was him but he didnt die)

So now with DMJ "disappearing" i'm hoping it's just his powers and not literally him. OR (an even crazier thought) it's him in his planet getting transported/teleported back to Earth!

Ahhhhhh....5 more days till episode 20 @_@

Guest sicknine

calculator said: sicknine said: @calculator The writer in the silent giving the viewers an inside joke :))How odd that Jae Kyeong remains the same all this year. Maybe he has created an anti-aging drugs and won't shared with Song Yi who tried not to get old 8-X

HERE TRANSCRIP EP.20 BY ME

MJ: why?

SY: DMJ the one I love. MJ: why? SY: it’s time for us to wake from our dream now. for my sake – exist somewhere. for my sake – dont die. exist somewhere. what I am saying is – go – to where you are from. he looks at her with eyes MJ: why?let have drink together.
SY wakes up in his arms and asks : DMJ what you did to me? Where my clothes? 
MJ point it on the floor....MJ: upppss sawwry
SY: You said you cant do more than kisses... look what you did to me...MJ check his power and he feel more powerfull than before....SY; it is huh? she suddenly asks - dont you have anything to say to me.
MJ; thank you CSY ,Iam the man now.. we can live together forever..He kisses her. he is NOT weak from the kiss anymore.
HAPPY ENDINGGGGGGGGGGG :)) :-SS :))

Archived