[Drama 2013-14] You Who Came From the Stars / My Love From Another Star ★ 별에서 온 그대

Maetawinz

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehemorning said: do you guys know whether if they use many cameras at once to film the kiss scene? 
cos when its on screen we normally see more than one angle, with focus on Min Joon's first and then Song Yi's, and then  bigger picture where we see their whole body and background?
or is it that they need to kiss more than one time to film it? 
:D:D

calculator

said: I have a feeling that they've showed us the villain caught in jail for a specific reason.

He will be trying to do something to SY again, and that is right before MJ has to leave to his planet.

However, since he's worried about her instead... He'll miss the flight to his planet, and rescue her.

What do you think? ^^;

Guest linhnlt

I went out for dinner and missed our 800th page anniversary  :)) 100 pages go within 60 hours, just daebak Byeontae paradise 8-}

Where are we going to celebrate our 1000th page anniversary? Namsan tower? :o) Hope our 1000th page is full of happiness while we have a happy ending [-O<

Why min jun cant say i love u?
Actually min jun slowly but sure is eating his words... everything he said that it will not happen to him it happen, everything he dislike to do he does... and finally one thing that he believe he will disappear then it will not happen in the end.. :>

Bambiina said: I love the OTP so much .. so so much ... to the point of obsession .. I watch their interviews .. from the thieves and to the latest .. hehe .. They are a perfect match ... they complete each other .. the way JJH look at KSH is so intimate ... they way she held on to his arm ..  :x
and I couldn't get enough of them .. I want more.. I want to see them in other drama .. but I know... that shall never happen .. THIS IS IT ... and JJh agreed to do YWCFTS is already a miracle ... so I am sure miracle doesn't happen twice .. ..
and yeah my intro is soo long when actually my question is this :D .. Why is it in the history of Kdrama (been watching since 2002) ... no OTP ever work more than once (I'm talking about a drama) .. Yes Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye work again but the first drama Yong Hwa was the 2nd lead .. He didn't end up with PSH .. 
No matter how successful the drama .. no matter how great out of this world the chemistry ... They never ever work together again..
BYJ/CJWLBH/CJWKSW/CJWSHK/SSHSHK/RainHB/KSA
Why??? I've been asking this question  over and over again until today I still didn't get reasonable explanation ...  why not work together again when it's a known fact they are compatible .....
Anyone?? Someone?

[fan account] a number of news to report
1. Star crew filming at sinchon again today but unfortunately didn't manage to catch what they filmed.

2. Star crew filming at namsan. Main leads not present, support cast looking at locks then the sky when taking photos and looking into the sky, they saw DMJ. (Translator suspect this portion might have some inaccurate translation so let's take it with a pinch of salt .)
3. Star crew tonight filming at paju. It's a distance from Seoul. First photo is the star vehicle spotted.
4. Final news about JJH. Not sure if it is related to drama. JJH was seen at gimpo airport and seem to be going away. Plus see second photo. She is the one in grey.
LAVW9Uu.jpg1mnBKdq.jpg

Guest krungyswag

DMJ my beloved for my sake, you can change tomorrow into Wednesday when your drama will be airing? I've run out of tears to be patient
:((
:((
ohhh I start again creating a post with the words that show I was very sad

X_X :((

Guest aidsincera

junkietiger14 said: ..... I find it quite hilarious that MJ said that he prefers daughters cause boys are noiser. But doesn't he know SY? What if they all are like her... Definitely not quiet. Lol it will be a noisy household.

Guest ancientkitty

I can't wait how all of this will resolve in itself. I am still really scared for SY and HK most especially since the brother seems to be plotting something still while he is in jail. There is absolutely no look of remorse or glimmer of guilt in his eyes. I can say Shin Sung Rok played his role very well.
Wow, this drama will churn out future superstars! I have my eye on almost everyone here and will be rooting for them for the next projects to come.
Ohhh, and someone posted this in the comments section of dramabeans:
tumblr_n1b0zxnkol1se1phdo1_250.gif

Why did they zoom out this scene? LOOK AT THAT KISS! *faints*
This noona is spazzing from so much feels in this episode! 

Archived