BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #2024Jin&HobiReturning #HopeOnTheStreetVol1 #JinD42 #FRI(END)S #NEURON #RightPlaceWrongPersonIsComing #ComeBackToMeIsComing]

YongZura⁷

Live Viewing - a chance for those who are not able to attend his concert.  @partyon

I am not able to go since it clashes with my personal schedule.  They only have it in the big cities so I'll just wait for the online concert next.

Next guest

ctto

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Most probably will be missing this event too.  However, since I already have them on Weverse, so it'll be OK.  I love watching their documentaries especially how they got the inspiration in writing their songs.   Oh yes, forgot that we will have another documentary on the group too later.....  I miss seeing OT7 together.  Thank you for "The Planet", glad that we are able to listen to their song during this time.

SUGA is going back to ASIA

ctto

p.s

Since my semester has begun this week, do check their OFFICIAL SNS for any updates.  I might be on and off, on and off again 

• Love 1

On 5/18/2023 at 1:51 AM, evi papala said:

About the photos of V with Jennie. I hope it's true and that they enjoy each others company.
I wish each one of them to find someone to love soon.

No idea if they are true or not. Neither YG nor BIGHIT have confirmed. This is a common strategy for YG.

Would be nice if they have found love though! :kiss_wink:

@larus @YongZura⁷ @sweetroad @4evrkdrama did you read this?

BTS SUGA's Record-Breaking US Tour: Highest-Grossing Tour for a Korean Soloist with 155K Adoring Fans

1684560820-0003153466-002-20230519071201

The 'SUGA I Agust D D-Day Tour,' named after SUGA's first solo album, began on April 26 and ended on May 17. BTS Member performed at USB Arena in New York for two days, held one concert at Prudential Center in Newark, followed by three concerts night after night in both Chicago (at Allstate Arena) and Los Angeles (at Kia Forum). The US Leg of the Tour ended with two performances at Oakland Arena in Oakland, California. As the name of the tour suggested, SUGA showed two different sides of himself: BTS SUGA's and a more raw, intimate side in the form of Agust D, his alter ego.

According to Korean MediaSUGA completed his North American Tour with sold-out venues and met with more than 155,000 spectators during 11 performances held in a total of 5 cities.

As SUGA has never performed his Solo Songs before, fans, who traveled from far away states (and often also from other countries), had an opportunity to witness a broad spectrum of the rapper's musical abilities as he led them through all stages of his life and career.

Full article: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/05/bts-sugas-record-breaking-us-tour-highest-grossing-tour-for-a-korean-soloist-with-155k-adoring-fans

@agenth and I are still bummed about the fact that he didn't perform in Europe :criesariver:

Seeing that all his concerts were sold out immediately, he could have performed in bigger stadiums and added more locations to the tour. :heart:

Well done Yoongi in any case! :cutekitty:

• Awesome 1