BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#2025OT7 #11thAnniversary #MUSEisComing #SmeraldoGardenMarchingBand]

YongZura⁷

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #StillStreamingTakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #Seven #HOPEedition]

V's coming album news from Soompi.

BTS’s V Confirmed To Release Solo Music In Collaboration With ADOR CEO Min Hee Jin

Regarding his feelings on releasing a solo album, V remarked, “I’m nervous but happy.” He continued, “It’s an album that captures my tastes. There will be abundant spectacles. I prepared while thinking that ARMY will be happy, so I hope you can anticipate it. I think you will be able to see a new side of solo artist V that is different from BTS’s V.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Same content different news source

BTS's V to release first solo album with NewJeans producer

Last but certainly not least, BTS's V will release his first official solo album with the help of NewJeans producer Min Hee-jin.

Rumors of V's album had been in the air since last month when member Jungkook released his solo track "Seven," meaning that six of the seven BTS members had made their solo debuts except for V.

V's solo album was officialized for the first time on Wednesday by Big Hit Music, BTS's management company owned by HYBE, in a press release.

"I'm nervous, but I'm happy," V said in a press release on Wednesday. "It will be an album of my taste. There'll be a lot to see."

It is an album made just for ARMY, BTS's loyal fandom, he added.

"I prepared for this thinking that ARMY will be happy with it, so I hope you all look forward to it, too. You will be able to see a new side of V that's different from BTS's V."

Min will lead the album's production.

Min is the chief producer and CEO of ADOR, another label owned by HYBE that manages and produces girl group NewJeans.

She had also been the producer of SM Entertainment artists, such as girl group Red Velvet before she joined HYBE.

"I was offered the project late last year," Min said, also in the press release.

"I hope you focus on the music. I have prepared music based on V's taste," she added. "Rather than the style we're used to, we stuck to what we wanted to try and what we could pull off. It was hectic and busy, but I think we ended up with a fun work."

Details of the album, such as the number of tracks or the release date, have not been decided yet.

ctto

p.s As long as you are happy, V.

It was fun watching the latest Suchwita and JK's Noraebang clips again :hahah!:

Don't forget we'll have three days of SUGA|AgustD's concerts starting today!

Congratulations to JK for SEVEN!

BTS’s Jungkook Takes 5th Win And Triple Crown For “Seven” On “M Countdown”

20230803114321_jungkook-m-countdown-2.jp

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #TakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #Seven #HOPEedition V's album is coming]

Finally, the live show of SUGA's D-Day Concert has ended but we still get to see the delayed stream later.  What an emotional show this time, everyone mostly cried together with SUGA.  Got to see the Hyung line today, ARMYs are happy. Jin posted pictures of them on his IG.  Missing OT7.

Thank you to RM too for the unreleased song.  Looking forward to it.

Will post the related photos later.  Take care.

F214MIVacAAQGDy.jpg?width=712&height=534

F214P-JbMAEBteh.jpg?width=712&height=534

F2118k2boAACh2s.jpg?width=534&height=534

ctto

• Love 1

BTS Members, Including Jin And J-Hope, Show Love For Suga At His Encore Concert In Seoul

Suga-Jungkook.jpg

Suga-Jimin.jpg

RM-Suga.jpg

JK, Jimin, and RM performed with SUGA during the final, final D-Day concert on the 4th - 6th of August.  All of the members came to at least one of his 28 tconcerts either as the audience or performers.  We miss them being together. Thank you Yoongi for your hard work.  May you have a good rest, be healthy and happy.  We'll see you perform together as 7 in 2025.

ctto

• Love 1

[NOTICE] BTS SUGA’s Military Enlistment and Future Plans

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

We would like to inform our fans that SUGA has initiated the military enlistment process by applying for the termination of his enlistment postponement.

We will inform you of further updates in due course.

We ask you for your continued love and support for SUGA until he completes his military service and safely returns. Our company will spare no effort in providing support for our artist.

Thank you.

Link by BHM

The night before (after the final concert) during his Weverse LIVE:

@partyon

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

NOTICE] BTS SUGA’s Military Enlistment and Future Plans

Waaah, I knew it. I told peeps on the +- thread yesterday that we will with 100% certainly see news of his enlistment imminently. My suspicions only grew when I saw how much he cried at his last concert. Also RM’s statement about this being his last stage performance before his enlistment (though enlistment not happening in the near future) was telling.

I expect we will hear a date soon. They normally move fast when the withdrawal is made.

It was nice to see RM, Hobi and Jin support Yoongi yesterday though. :wub:

@agenth @larus @sweetroad @Learry @gm4queen @Ameera Ali @confusedheart @4evrkdrama @kokodus

Yoongi will be leaving us soon. 

:byebye2:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

An Article

Watch BTS’ RM perform an unreleased song at Suga’s Seoul concert

BTS RM recently performed an upcoming solo song at his bandmate Suga’s solo concert in Seoul.

Between August 4 to August 6, Suga held three encore shows for his ‘Agust D’ tour at the KSPO Dome in Seoul. During his final show on Sunday (August 6), fellow BTS member RM joined him to perform their song ‘Strange’, as well as an unreleased solo track.

‘Strange’ was originally released in 2020 as part of Suga’s mixtape ‘D-2’, and the recent concert marked the first time the pair performed it live. RM then went on a perform an untitled track from an upcoming solo project.

Spring’s always been here / I will sleep in her eyes / I see you come back to me, I see you come back to me / You are my pain divine, you are my pain divine,” RM sings in the chorus of the new song.

Click the title to read MORE.

#LayOverIsComing

Hello.
This is BIGHIT MUSIC.

We are excited to share more details about the release of BTS member V’s solo album Layover.

Layover consists of six tracks in total - five tracks and a bonus track. To fully appreciate the album’s flow, we recommend listening to it in sequence from start to finish.

1. Rainy Days
In this track, V’s voice melds beautifully with the sound of rain and everyday white noises, tugging at the listeners’ heartstrings.

2. Blue
An homage to old school R&B with a modern twist, adding a special flair to the song.

3. Love Me Again
A light and captivating R&B track with an alluring vibe that lingers long. V’s signature baritone shines through in this track.

4. Slow Dancing
The focus track of this album, a ‘70s romantic soul style track that exudes a laid-back and free-spirited feeling, just as the title suggests.

5. For Us
A pop R&B track that leaves a lasting impression of the entire album. It serves as an epilogue, stirring up deep emotions with V’s vocals and unique lyrics.

6. Slow Dancing (Piano Ver.)
A piano arrangement of the focus track “Slow Dancing,” which offers a different allure from the original as a bonus track

The music videos for all five tracks will also be revealed.

V will showcase amazing new performances and make various appearances alongside the album’s release. Please stay tuned and continue to support V as he embarks on his new solo journey.

* Pre-order dates: From 11:00 AM Tuesday, August 8, 2023 (KST)
* Release date: 1:00 PM, Friday, September 8, 2023 (KST)

F2-U9CpbEAAc_D7.jpg

ctto

• YongZura⁷ changed the title to BTS (방탄소년단) Official Thread: 2nd Chapter [#BTS10thAnniversary #TakeTwo #BeyondTheStory #Seven #HOPEedition #LayOverIsComing]