Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas

nov6060

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: KyoRean said: nov6060 said: One thing I love to do on late spring is picnic, bringing good food, with friends or lover like the picture below, taken from drama series king of baking kim tak gu

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KyoRean said:
hihi .. waffle and ice cream can replace my other heavy lunch. I love it!

I found out about a k-drama Strawberry Ice Cream.. I haven't watch it yet and I can't find suitable photo taken from the drama. Later will try again. Chingu if you know maybe you could also post it here.. aja aja fighting !  :D

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: KyoRean said:
hihi .. waffle and ice cream can replace my other heavy lunch. I love it!

I found out about a k-drama Strawberry Ice Cream.. I haven't watch it yet and I can't find suitable photo taken from the drama. Later will try again. Chingu if you know maybe you could also post it here.. aja aja fighting !  :D

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said:

The memorable dramas for me : hotelier, all about eve, full house, worlds within, sega, rooftop prince, twtwb... that's what I remember for now... haha

KyoRean said: nov6060 said: I am always curious with cotton candy machine, why the cotton candy becomes big like that...

The memorable dramas for me : hotelier, all about eve, full house, worlds within, sega, rooftop prince, twtwb... that's what I remember for now... haha

KyoRean said: nov6060 said: rooftop prince is so funny, because the prince were from 300 years ago and landed to a metropolitan city, he never saw skyscrapers, cars etc. He never even drank coffee, he never saw television, rice cooker etc. He had to adapt with lots of things in a very funny way...

so does this mean all the people talking about ice cream and soup and stuff never had them? and are fasinated by them due to a korean drama which has said item of food in it?
man thats crazy! 
i dont think i've seen anything in a korean drama that i havent tried. except for that thousand year old ginsang. but i had some old high quality ones lol.

ajlee613 said: so does this mean all the people talking about ice cream and soup and stuff never had them? and are fasinated by them due to a korean drama which has said item of food in it?
man thats crazy! 
i dont think i've seen anything in a korean drama that i havent tried. except for that thousand year old ginsang. but i had some old high quality ones lol.

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: ajlee613 said: so does this mean all the people talking about ice cream and soup and stuff never had them? and are fasinated by them due to a korean drama which has said item of food in it?

Archived