Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas

nov6060

Guest OreoVampire

wow ! This thread has becoming much more lively with all our Korean food as posted. Hope can find more of these food from K-Dramas. Thank You ^ajlee613 , ^chibiotoman & ^nov6060 for delicious post :)) daebak !!

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chibiottoman

KyoRean said:
wow ! This thread has becoming much more lively with all our Korean food as posted. Hope can find more of these food from K-Dramas. Thank You ^ajlee613 , ^chibiotoman & ^nov6060 for delicious post :)) daebak !!

Guest OreoVampire

chibiottoman said:
KyoRean said:

chibiottoman said: well.. this thread made me feel very hungry... but no, chibiottoman no, you're not going to crawl to the fridge and try to cook something Asian, your stomach is in a poor condition right now.. [thanks to the all spicy ramen..] :-<
About egg salad, hm interesting. Here we have a kinda egg salad but it's different. It's like you know you boiled the eggs, and then you cut them into little pieces. Then chop the green onions [some people use normal onions instead but hm maybe mixing all would be a different thing too, oh also using chopped leek is an option too, I like that leek one] and put the cut eggs chopped green onion or those I listed above, add some salt and peppermint, some olive [i use sunflower oil or sometimes olive oil, it's up to your taste] and some flaked red pepper if you like it, and mix it.

I like omurice but because of the fat it has my stomach hurts when I eat it and plus I somehow make it more than a person can eat so.. it turns into a torture for my stomach.

Guest chibiottoman

KyoRean said: chibiottoman said:
KyoRean said:

Guest chibiottoman

nov6060 said: chibiottoman said: well.. this thread made me feel very hungry... but no, chibiottoman no, you're not going to crawl to the fridge and try to cook something Asian, your stomach is in a poor condition right now.. [thanks to the all spicy ramen..] :-<
About egg salad, hm interesting. Here we have a kinda egg salad but it's different. It's like you know you boiled the eggs, and then you cut them into little pieces. Then chop the green onions [some people use normal onions instead but hm maybe mixing all would be a different thing too, oh also using chopped leek is an option too, I like that leek one] and put the cut eggs chopped green onion or those I listed above, add some salt and peppermint, some olive [i use sunflower oil or sometimes olive oil, it's up to your taste] and some flaked red pepper if you like it, and mix it.

I like omurice but because of the fat it has my stomach hurts when I eat it and plus I somehow make it more than a person can eat so.. it turns into a torture for my stomach.

chibiottoman

said: thank you! yay for loving korean food!

:D

By the way, here goes the question one, since Korean dramas started to get too much popular here erm all markets have started to sell ramen [really.. even the small markets..] but they also sell "friend noodle" it has a ticker soy sauce. I loved it's taste and bought "dark soy sauce" because people told me that dark soy was ticker too.. it didn't seem like it is indeed. They say dark soy sauce is a bit sweeter and mine isn't ! I have that pearl river bridge dark soy sauce one.. how to get that good taste, which the instant one has?  People say like "got to a Korean shop and buy there" but öhm, that Korean shop is almost 3 hours away from my home! :-/

Guest chibiottoman

There's a supermarket which sells all these stuff, and where I but these things but I guess I couldn't see a one labeled with "sweet" word. :(I'll check better next time. Thanks for your help!

chibiottoman said:
EDIT  : I'm glad to find a thread where people share which food they saw in the dramas. Because my all friends are like "oh c'mon, you love eating and cooking  food too much. What's the point in trying to find the food that oppa cook over there, just follow the story not the food!"

Guest OreoVampire

Hello everyone ! Anyeong ! hi chingu ^nov6060 :-h ... wow you bring lotsa food in thread.. looks yummay chingu...kamsahamnida !  hey soju for you ! haha lol

5623_394324467343444_1502919025_n.jpg

cr owner

Guest OreoVampire

id="title"Changmin and his love for foodchangmin_paradise-ranch-food.jpg

Today’s photo of the day, courtesy of be3penguin, features DBSK’s Changmin and his love for food. A panorama of screencaps from an episode of Korean drama “Paradise Ranch,” the macros grab his attention when food is mentioned. With emoticons “T^T” and “>[” when food is not there, his pouty facial expressions are too adorable! Truly shows the Minfood couple isn’t dying out anytime soon.

source : http://blog.ningin.com/2011/02/24/photo-of-the-day-changmin-and-his-love-for-food/

Archived