Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas

nov6060

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: This bibimbap looks so delicious, but I still wanna try the bibimbap made by Bi Rain, SHK and sam soon... Haha... 2hgzgph.jpg cr to google

Guest OreoVampire

Jajannnnnn.... The Italian Chef.. the most awkward cutting potato style & the lovable Chef Oh Soo Oppa & Sous Chef Jinsung ! =)) Cook with love for Youngie & Hee sun :P

italianchef_zps27c9f18f.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: I remember how wang biseo said the name of the dishes to OY not from left to right, but using clock or hour... That's so memorable...

Guest OreoVampire

Glad to announce I'm downloading Full House again ! haha... I miss their bibimbap dinner together so much!  :)) Will post a screen caps more soon ! aiiyaiii!

Full House... I watched it thousand times... I also remember there is one man who likes SHK a lot that makes Bi Rain got so jealous, SHK invited this man to their house and Bi Rain said no, but afterwards he said that he already invited that man to house, SHK got so confused what to prepare and she asked Bi Rain's grandma to help her making japchae, his grandma acted like making japchae was really easy, later on, SHK found that the taste was so bad and greasy, apparently grandma never cooked before, but embarrased to admit it to her granddaughter in law... This is japchae :
n68is7.jpg

cr to google

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: Full House... I watched it thousand times... I also remember there is one man who likes SHK a lot that makes Bi Rain got so jealous, SHK invited this man to their house and Bi Rain said no, but afterwards he said that he already invited that man to house, SHK got so confused what to prepare and she asked Bi Rain's grandma to help her making japchae, his grandma acted like making japchae was really easy, later on, SHK found that the taste was so bad and greasy, apparently grandma never cooked before, but embarrased to admit it to her granddaughter in law... This is japchae...

KyoRean said: nov6060 said: Full House... I watched it thousand times... I also remember there is one man who likes SHK a lot that makes Bi Rain got so jealous, SHK invited this man to their house and Bi Rain said no, but afterwards he said that he already invited that man to house, SHK got so confused what to prepare and she asked Bi Rain's grandma to help her making japchae, his grandma acted like making japchae was really easy, later on, SHK found that the taste was so bad and greasy, apparently grandma never cooked before, but embarrased to admit it to her granddaughter in law... This is japchae...

Out of topic, you should see bi rain singing 3 bears in english accent... I couldn't stop laughing and rewind that scene over and over again... You know what? 3 bears song is the first korean song that I memorize the lyric and SHK dancing style.... Gom se mari ga, hanji bei so, appa gom, omma gom, egi gom... Hahaha...

5r59j.jpg

cr to google

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: KyoRean said:LOL chingu ... sound more like history subject to kiki ... but Full House was classic Romcom .. awesome. Yes I do remember Bi Rain grandma.. That Grandma was also a fun character, haha.. can't stop laughing over the 3 bears song too.

Archived