Food/meal and beverages that you saw in K-dramas

nov6060

Still from secret garden scene, I also remember after shooting action movie in his mall, joo won asked all movie crew to have lunch and dragged gil ra im to a private fancy luxury dining, too bad gil ra im didn't eat anything... Why didn't u just ask me, joo won? i promise not to waste those pricey food at all... Hahaha...

2lnfi38.jpg

cr to sbs

• Replies 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gil ra im said how come there's lotsa food on the table? And joo won answered : I asked your friend what's your favorite food and he said, gil ra im prefers quantity over quality, so I order a lot.... Saying this with his innocent face, no wonder gil ra im got so pissed off... Hahaha...

Guest OreoVampire

wow chingu yah !...those are awesome shoot pics from scene.. really reminisce over the time haha jinjja jeongmal expert in bringing all those memories back ! my hats off to you !   :-bd

This is when kim sam soon threw her cake to hyun bin's face and he tasted her delicious cake for the first time, admired with her ability and hired her to be his pastry
chef in his restaurant...

photo 000055.jpg

Cr to mbc

Guest OreoVampire

nov6060 said: Hey @KyoRean, don't you crave OS oppa or JS oppa feed you chocolate? I really wanna taste OY's favorite chocolate from the cafe, Mira knows which one it is...

In when a man loves, Han Tae San's mom owned a small restaurant and served rice soup with lots of bean sprouts in it and everybody said it's so delicious, it's really like a home cooking

312waqu.jpg

cr to mbc and couchkimchi

Talking about han tae san, there is a scene in Mido's father bookstore when he ate tteokbokki, he drank a lot of water and sweat like crazy, because he couldn't eat spicy food. Roy Jang, his real brother also couldn't.... When I went to Korea last year, I ordered a portion of tteokbokki and ate it with my cousin, she said, oh my, it's so spicy, and she drank a lot of fish soup after that...

2yxiwyp.jpg

cr to google

In some dramas, there is scene of public place for sauna called jjimjilbang. In there, they usually eat hard boiled eggs that they crack with their forehead and also drink shikye, which is a traditional sweet drink with floating rice. I really wanna taste the sikhye...

s1kpxz.jpg

11vku9s.jpg 
vo4ht2.jpg

qo7tbl.jpg
cr to google

Archived