[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

yooo.... was so busy today. missed you ppleeeee!!! finally managed to read the threaddddd!

1. thank you for the translation @yonghongs .... :) ep 5 making so ship-worthy!!!

2. someone said why 2 beds... I am thinking - so that they can squeeze on one!!! yippeeeeee!!!

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wakeofadreamer21

I realise something, as i'm watching Ep 1-8.. Mina always (almost) have the upper hand when there is only the two of them lol She's always teasing him. Even though i think there will be some reversal today, bed scene = Shy Mina hahaha just like the photoshoot

Guest luvmina

nikiazia said:missauditor said:i can't see different between mina with and without make up. but it's distinct different between hongki with clean cut hair and perm hair. lol. 
it's so merry here in this thread <3 

Nowaday, celebrity in Korea more open regarding their romantic relationship compare to senior artist. They're not afraid anymore to tell the truth about their lover. I likes these ambience. More realistic and honest. I really hope, if Mr. Lee Hong Ki And Ms. Fuji Mina linked in romace relationship, they'll brave enough to declare. I admire Se7en and his gf. 11 years in relationship and still strong untill today. If these coming true...i'm 120% sure, i'll never be involved in withdrawal sympton..hehe..ok. 15 min to go before re watch eps 8. Perform prayers first.. :D

Guest iLOVEfleurdelis

Good evening my dear friends here! There are so many things to celebrate today! First, its my 3rd blog anniversary. Wohoo. Second, our Hong Ki and Mina's 100 day Anniversary! Yey! and lastly.. Episode 9 will air tonight. Let's celebrate!! Spreading all the love for everyone~
Anyway, I have a sweet treat for you all~Pics from their honeymoon ^^ :x
jsczsj.jpg

qx52t5.jpg

♥♥♥♥

i m watching it at 1HD. first part of hongmina had passed. unbelieveable i m still alive. they are toooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!! my cheek hurt from smiling and my feet aching for kicking the floor. kekekke...
ottokae i want hongki to wrap his hand around mina's waist.but what u expect from master of skinship?he wrapped his leg around mina's waist.scream!!!

missauditor said: i m watching it at 1HD. first part of hongmina had passed. unbelieveable i m still alive. they are toooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!! my cheek hurt from smiling and my feet aching for kicking the floor. kekekke...
ottokae i want hongki to wrap his hand around mina's waist.but what u expect from master of skinship?he wrapped his leg around mina's waist.scream!!!

Archived