[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sailorenigma

I'm so happy because we got more HONGMINA's AWESOMENESS but I'm kind of upset because the other couple got a lot more air time. So unfair! :(( :(( :((

Guest myyma

HongStar is so bold & daring, Mina is so shy from his moves & more shy from all the staffs who stare at them,the funny thing is he thinks his skinship is normal not daring at all, oppa have already proved it, he is the Master of skinship, STAMP :x

myyma said: HongStar is so bold & daring, Mina is so shy from his moves & more shy from all the staffs who stare at them,the funny thing is he thinks his skinship is normal not daring at all, oppa have already proved it, he is the Master of skinship, STAMP :x

@mrsrosan80

Ya... I am ok w the timing bcos the scenes are 'quality' scenes. Lol.

Hi-5 =;

--------------------

Anyone noticed mina did not know the korean word for legend and said it in japanese. Hong ki translated the word for her? Hong ki japanese is quite good. I wish to see them talk more in japanese... :)

Guest myyma

mrsrosan80 said: myyma said: HongStar is so bold & daring, Mina is so shy from his moves & more shy from all the staffs who stare at them,the funny thing is he thinks his skinship is normal not daring at all, oppa have already proved it, he is the Master of skinship, STAMP :x

Guest Ollydazrin Kamarudin

i keep replay & replay & replay
episode 9 was GREAT & AWESOME. hongki & mina you are so natural. loving & romance couple. im addicted with this couple

hongki as usual, nuaghtymina shyness
both match made in heaven. perfect couple

rainbow couple @ airport
8869_203241016466258_115133759_n.jpg

cr: We Got Married Lee Hong Ki and Fuji Mina fanpage

Archived