[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol @missauditor on your comment of the leg around mina's waist - exceeding expectations!!!

I giggled and enjoyed it so much! And it left me wanting for more!

- hong ki the stylist opening his luggage in front of public papparazi.

- hong ki the stylist tying the scarf (professionally I might add) for mina.

- mina putting her hands around hong ki her stylist

- hong ki the stylist smiling sheepishly upon realisation!

- bed scene arms legs all over the place... arghhh. I can't concentrate!

- hong ki so pleased with his face beside mina's bare face!

- hong ki saying mina eye bags are cute and that his heart beat faster during the honeymoon!

Ottokae??? Another week of waiting?!

Guest azzii

I'm repeating each clip since tomorrow seems so long to come... T_T. I love his airport entrance XDD

I just watched youtube. They cut out mina almost hug and the last hong ki backroom interview. Which reminds me... is he trying for incognito w his funny specs and no make up. Omg! But the sweetness of the episode made me forget his lack of make up!

I like hongki's message on the shell - whenever and wherever, I want to be your lighthouse to brighten you!

A quality lyricist indeed!

lilyfeb said: I just watched youtube. They cut out mina almost hug and the last hong ki backroom interview. Which reminds me... is he trying for incognito w his funny specs and no make up. Omg! But the sweetness of the episode made me forget his lack of make up!

I like hongki's message on the shell - whenever and wherever, I want to be your lighthouse to brighten you!

lilyfeb said:

I just watched youtube. They cut out mina almost hug and the last hong ki backroom interview. Which reminds me... is he trying for incognito w his funny specs and no make up. Omg! But the sweetness of the episode made me forget his lack of make up!

And I giggled when he complained that Mina's message is so simple. It's like he's expecting something more.

Exactly! And to think he initially said he is not romantic. What he wrote is so cringe-worthy!!! *FAINTED*

mina wrote 'thank you for marrying me'.hong said mina's message is too short. he expected more. kekeke.hi5! @gabby24 on this same thought ^^
i am not sure about others.but from this episode i think 'mina likes hongki more than hongki like mina' perception has to be officially abolished. lol. 
one thing for sure, jaejin is true. hongki's dating style explode at once. yahada! lol. and mina quiet playful though. so cute! and watching from the HD screen, bare face mina didn't look older than her age though. she looks younger. the newspaper upload didn't do justice >.<
@lilyfeb i wish mina hug him at the airport. and told ya! hongki is worthy romantic namja ^^@twinkystar thank you!

@missauditor

Mina must maintain shy image... waiting for hubby to lead... and hubby did not dissappoint!!! Lol. He really took the lead... on the bed!!!

They are very good at push pull arent they. Lol. Maybe at some point hong ki may feel like he gv too much so he kind of held back a bit. Then mina may have felt she gv too much and now kind of held back a bit. In actually fact, it looks like they both want to give give give...

But mina is so cool about the piggybacking!!! ♥ her for that. I dont think I will do it for my hubby. Back break!

Lol. =))

I dont even know them and I am so excited! I wonder how their friends feel! Suk-Chun oppa is probably falling off his chair! :))

Making Video Monday... long wait... hope to see juicy detailsssss!

Guest yonghongs

........... i need full ep rn i'm gonna die omg
just watching the highlights has me IN FITS
I LOVE YOU HONGKI I LOVE YOU MINA I LOVE YOU TWO TOGETHER

Archived