[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

My little angel is going to have a baby again...

@ferlycious you have your thing there...

My baby is making a clan of royalties... 1st with the Goryeo king/WY and now with the Yuan emperor/TH..

I still pity Byeol 'cause he was developed/born during SN's hardest days and he was one of the reason  SN/she is an concubine now..

is this 2nd child can make my SN an empress?.. then this babies has big impact on the story lines 'cause they always starts the major changes..

waiting for my 2nd grandchild... fighting my little angel.. you made me so proud..!!! hahaa

• LOL 1

Honestly I think we're the only ones concerned about the virginity issue.  It wasn't even brought up at all in the entire drama.  The only thing closest to it was when SN was selected as a consort, and she had the 'body check'.
Does anyone else not find it hilarious that of all things that DS hates about SN, she finally racks up the courage to push SN down the stairs all for food.  Because she didn't get meat in her meal!!  =))

• LOL 1

finally happened! We've been waiting 20 freaking episodes!So, uh, when will the issue of Maha not being Tana's real son be revealed? -_- I wish someone translated TH's confrontation with TN today. Did it go something like "I never slept with you so stop talking about that damn kid"? Because, let's face it, the issue is obvious: they made it a point that TH hated TN so much, he only went to her room once, and even then, just kind of lay there. Shouldn't he be telling ED or SN that that kid is not his, so they can come up with a plan??? Also, if he for some reason naively thought Maha was really his kid, then he is quite the negligent father. I don't know, guys, help me out here, am I just really dumb for not figuring this out or the writers are trolling? 

• LOL 1

Guest missred123

Damn!! It only take the smexxy General three to four minutes to Save Yuan and the Emperor!!! Damn!! He is really Superman!! 8-}

Haven't watch the ep yet, but love the recaps. :D

Guest avocado1430291863

Well you can't always tell. She was a big old tomboy. Actually horseback riding and bicycling have been known to take care of that little something-something. I don't think he paid that much attention to that anyway-TH was in ecstasy right then.

@kdramaadt yup agree with you... virginity something could be lost becoz of horseback riding and bicycling...and he wouldn't pay attention for that, as long SN is in his embrace by her own will......... :x
Before it was airing, I want the scene of the next day after ohlala...but I am satisfied more with the morning scene after SN take care paeha...so sweet.....
omo why i still in this forum...i should get some sleep...tomorrow is working day....

:)]   I have to share this:  WY looks so,so, so fine in the preview  8-> I (@22nd second mark) that I fell overboard (from the TH ship). OMG, it's the finest he's looked so far and I think the fur on his shoulders plus the color of the clothing just made him the sexiest king of Drama Goryeo ever.     8-}

The worst streaming today :-w

I only caught 1/4 of the ep :(

But what did all the plots in the world end for them to go use the evil cuckoo head witch craft now :-w

and a kill the nightmare beast plot

True!!!! Mine crushed!!!! ~X(

Maracarrero said:   :)]   I have to share this:  WY looks so,so, so fine in the preview  8-> I (@22nd second mark) that I fell overboard (from the TH ship). OMG, it's the finest he's looked so far and I think the fur on his shoulders plus the color of the clothing just made him the sexiest king of Drama Goryeo ever.     8-}

I give up on trying to keep up with this thread just with in one week it has moved 106 pages to thru to much to read so I'll go back to last 5 pages and catch up on Sn and what kind of scheme  our lil empress trying to pull or is she still in the cold palace.

insertusernamehere said: finally happened! We've been waiting 20 freaking episodes!So, uh, when will the issue of Maha not being Tana's real son be revealed? -_- I wish someone translated TH's confrontation with TN today. Did it go something like "I never slept with you so stop talking about that damn kid"? Because, let's face it, the issue is obvious: they made it a point that TH hated TN so much, he only went to her room once, and even then, just kind of lay there. Shouldn't he be telling ED or SN that that kid is not his, so they can come up with a plan??? Also, if he for some reason naively thought Maha was really his kid, then he is quite the negligent father. I don't know, guys, help me out here, am I just really dumb for not figuring this out or the writers are trolling? 

@tessieroo I'm laughing so hard at your pics above....I had the same thought during the bath scene....."wow, that one shoulder must be really dirty or something"  
I cannot stop thinking how sweet TH was to her this episode....he loves her so, so much.  A nice slap in the face to TN to see how caring and nurturing he is to someone he adores.....HA HA SMIRKFACE!!!!