[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

hallyurise said: CherKell said: I wonder if Seung-nyang's hands around Puppy's neck during her nightmare was Ki trying to kill the Devil Dog and he was the only 'physical being' around her that she could utilize to do so?  Kinda hard to get rid of something when there's nothing to grab on to.  (And that would make a GREAT line for a country and western song!)

hmmm I think WY might be an interesting situation. He got ET's original troops to leave, and now with ET's money he has a chance to build an army loyal to him. So, I am guessing they may very well go for a huge battle towards the end, unless the threat alone will make ET crew quit.....sounds unlikely.

Who was that smexxy general and why was he on screen for a total of only three minutes (or was it four)? Is he gone for good? No...please no!

[-O< [-O< [-O<

ET seems to trust WY 100% and the scene today proves it (I guess?).  I wonder what was the request made by WY?

ChelseaS

said: Who was that

smexxy general

and why was he on screen for a total of

only

three minutes (or was it four)? Is he gone for good? No...please no!

[-O< [-O< [-O<

ET seems to trust WY 100% and the scene today proves it (I guess?).  I wonder what was the request made by WY?

my intuition tells me that SY will succesfully beat the cr*p out of that Ghost Evil Dog in her dream and transfer it to El Temur.. but I can't accept it if that sinful old man die in his sleep only because of that... I want him to be torture and suffer from losing his precious evil kids one by one first, witnessing his duo evil sons behead infront of his eyes, see Tanashiri burn alive in front of his eyes, find the truth about Maha, etc etc etc... I want him to die from stoned by the Yuan people... that's the best for El Temur.. before entering the gate of hell...

@segafanlady what you said is true, ET can't just go down like that, although it would be a bit ironic since it was his daughter who killed him. Maybe the ghost dog should get Tapjahae instead, it's more of a win-win, at least he will get more screen time and be the focus of something. Every time I see him I wonder at his existence. Dude, what are you here for, lol.

@segafanlady it's ET's other son.  =)) =)) =)) =))

His role so far has been to point out things and pass on orders, that everyone already heard DK say.

ooh that tall dude with 2 cute side braid hairdo? hahahaha.. isn't he just an accessory to this drama?

Hi EK lovers

Loving the spoilers and recaps. I have to wait until Hulu posts tomorrow and it is always hard to wait.

Here is a thought. Will TH wait until ET whips out his fake blood vow and than throw his real one out or try to preempt ET? That vow got to show up somehow and soon or all the time spent on it will be just plain silly.

I'm worried again about ED. I think she will be getting a little antsy about Lady Ki....real soon.

:-S

Guest larabn

Finished the raw now :)

I noticed the ET smiling face was before he knew SN was pregnant
This was ET's face after El maid told them about SN's pregnancy
mXKD8ti.jpg

ED was actually happy for SN's pregnancy ... I thought she would be angry thinking SN is a stronger rival to her now

And thes are the faces of the three eunuchs :)
NN0jGaP.jpg
I'm saving the rest of the screen caps for later when the subs are out :)

OMO @tessieroo
The music in SN's nightmare did remind me of Harry Potter too LOL  Where is Ron :P

6qZ13yN.jpg
Awwwwwww don't u love to choke her :P Cry Cry Tanashiri Tears of blood >:)

toqmWhu.jpg
I loved this part :) It has given her hope after losing her first child ... I hope she knows that baby beyul is still alive too

Enough for now :D