[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest larabn

Bad guy is introduced
everybody is congratulating SN now
too much lagging
Yuan and goryeo men are really strong having their woman pregnant from the first oalala

Back to the BTS scenes, SN gets a promotion, and everyone congratulatesDS is upset and drinking in her roomSN isn't Gwibi yet, she got raised to the 3rd rank, not sure what that's calledEd is starting to have this uncomfortable look...SN looks happyDS is talking to MaHa...who is still wrapped upTH shows up at DS' quarters, she's all happyDS thinks he's here to see her and MaHa, but TH is here to warn her to leave SN alone, and not to try what she did on LP to SNDS confronts him, tells him he hasn't even lay an eye on MaHa, I think he says MaHa is not child he wantsOk...stupid TH, he's just fuelling DS' hatred toward SN, idiot!!!DS tells TH MaHa is the crown prince, but TH tells her we'll see

Guest hallyurise

My livestream crashed. LOL Okay, time to do schoolwork. I'll follow your updates instead guys haha

Guest larabn

a confrontation between TH and TN and after he leaves
she falls to the floor crying :(( I couldn't care less :P
The love of her life cruella de vil confronts her and they both go to a witch
is this turning into a Lady Macbeth persona now

Evil maid suggests black magic to DS - conversation from previewDS goes to see some talisman, it's the women who gave JJM a rose during her performance at the MBC Drama awardsDS is warned about something, but DS says she doesn't care as long as they can kill SNTalisman says SN's child has the destiny of an Emperor (I think), then DS shows her the details of MaHa, she looks at it and tells DS she has no son

Wow, are they really gonna waste all this time on Tana's next evil plot? Unbelievable!  :|I'm guessing there will be no redemption for her character at all. 

And it it just me or doesn't it make PBW and others look stupid by not verifying El Plague and that other guy were the ones killed?  :-w  

Back at the palace, El Maid starts to follow the instructions the Talisman gave themThey sneak that woman into the palace to do somethingDS is in a room praying, doing whatever rituals with the talismanThey're burning some of SN's clothes and a huge wad of black smoke rises and forms some animals headsSN is having a bad dream, she's being chased by some wild dog like creature, she wakes up and there's a teeth mark on her armThe rituals not over yet, DS is told she has to do it every night

Guest larabn

Lady witch casts a spell with cuckoo verses and black smoke
SN is having a nightmare while sleeping and is dreaming of herself running away from something (my net lagged so I couldn't see it)
and she woke up to find bite marks on her arm