[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest leticiabarcellos

SeGafanlady said: Emperor Togon x Empress Ki and they hard journey…..

MOD EDIT: Please do not quote images/gifs.

'I will wait for the moment when you embrace me first.... '
Ta Hwan

Guest avocado1430291863

@Segafanlady...thanks for the information about korean viewer...i think they do the same like I do...I tend to watch my old lovely korean drama...and I love saeguk too... the first korean drama that make me being a k-entertainment fanatics is a saeguk called "emperor of the sea" which I found accidentally when I turned on my cable tv maybe about 10 years ago... I watched it over and over again in the part of Yeom Moon my favorite character which is the second lead...and I re-watched Jumong and TMETS also....sorry little bit off topic
And I think when EK have finished, I will re-watch it again an again (in fact right now I have rewatched the earlier episode... I luuv EK very much and that make me  have not watched you from the other star although I do have them in my storage...I keep watch EK, reading all the soompi comment, look for news and bts about EK, and  search in the youtube for new MV...then ...reading the soompi comment in other forum......sigh......my live is full with EK..dunno when I have to prepare from withdrawal syndrome later.....)

EK Cast Congratulates Highschool Graduates

OK last night i saw this video of some of the cast giving congratulations to highschool graduates. Since it was before i went to bed, i thought i was just sleepy, but i do need some help here LOL The girl who comes right after JCW. At first i thought it was Lady Oh, then i realized she was actually the actress, Jun Hye Bin. I only remember her from Witch Yoo Hee drama.

Jun Hye Bin

Unless the video wasn't just from EK cast and they randomly threw her in in between JCW and BJH lol I am just wondering that instead of getting rid of some villains, they are adding another character. Unless she's a one epi cameo or something. :-?

Guest larabn

Hello guys :)
Found these fan arts for EK ep 32 now :)
1779946_624418414294586_2036689966_n.jpg

1451337_624418374294590_1163262411_n.jpg
credit goes to Jiwonderland FB

I'm watching the eps in eng subs now LOL so late I know :P

Guest larabn

Some quotes from EK
tumblr_n1ehb98a231sfdeq1o2_r4_250.gif
tumblr_n1h6q1k6ep1sfdeq1o1_250.gif
tumblr_n1h6q1k6ep1sfdeq1o2_r1_250.gif
Credit goes to random korean drama quotes @tumblr

For our dear TN, Since they're going to the route of black magic... how about a lovely voodoo doll as TN dressed in that same Santa outfit :P Then SN can slap and kick, throw in the manure ..... anything to that doll while TN is suffering the outcome :P

Oh...maybe Jun Hye Bin will play the role of BA's niece...if that's the case then do we see the end of the tunnel leading to the demise of the ET clan...

[-O<
I'm kind of iffy about her playing that role though (if that's the case), because BA's niece is suppose to be a nice person who isn't suppose to pose any threat to SN, but if I remember correctly, she's always played like the bratty type character.
HJW's pipa instructor was a guest on StarKing, here's the clip, there are footages of HJW learning the pipa for EK
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjc5NTIzMjcy.html

I think it is going to be another Almost cliffhanger on Monday, this time we know SN is the initiator, but then Golta interrupts them on Tuesday.
Then on Tuesday's episode we get a olalala cliffhanger. The media and fans go bananas for 5 days, then the olalala happens on the Monday after.
That is how you would structure it for maximum impact.
Give them 2 episodes of happiness, then break them up for some makjang reason.

That would be CRAZY.

olala should happen in monday

birth on tuesday or next monday

then move on with the story.

although i super mega love SN-TH moments, if they keep delaying it and drag it longer, people will be bored of the things repeatedly done.

EK Cast Congratulates Highschool Graduates

OK last night i saw this video of some of the cast giving congratulations to highschool graduates. Since it was before i went to bed, i thought i was just sleepy, but i do need some help here LOL The girl who comes right after JCW. At first i thought it was Lady Oh, then i realized she was actually the actress, Jun Hye Bin. I only remember her from Witch Yoo Hee drama.

Jun Hye Bin

Unless the video wasn't just from EK cast and they randomly threw her in in between JCW and BJH lol I am just wondering that instead of getting rid of some villains, they are adding another character. Unless she's a one epi cameo or something. :-?

Maybe BA's niece?

The next Empress before SN?

Are they seriously going to have another empress in between TN and SN????  We only have 17 episodes left, this means we have to sit through another empress and her jealousy of SN and still have TN in the picture as well....that is empress angst overload!!  Is it really important for the flow of the story to throw another Empress in the mix prior to SN being crowned?  Now, this makes me think again that episode 1 coronation scene could be part of the ending.  Can someone explain the reason for this??  Is it because of BA that TH needs to make the niece Empress before SN???  I am not liking the direction of the plot is going and I know this follows a little of the history about another Empress between, but I'm trying to figure out what it's going to do to our storyline.
Sorry for the frustration and all the questions....I'm just worried this is going to get repetitive with it being already 33 episodes of battling for SN, she already had to endure WY being married to another, and now, just when she could be opening her heart to TH, they are gonna give him someone else as well....come on!!

It time for some romance on one of my dramas or at least stop going in circles and move forward....I really liked “K-POP Extreme Survival,” drama but it was rushed at the end because it was cut by Two episodes so I hope the writers don't tried to rush the end because that will complete ruin a awesome drama.....

PeggyM said: Are they seriously going to have another empress in between TN and SN????  We only have 17 episodes left, this means we have to sit through another empress and her jealousy of SN and still have TN in the picture as well....that is empress angst overload!!  Is it really important for the flow of the story to throw another Empress in the mix prior to SN being crowned?  Now, this makes me think again that episode 1 coronation scene could be part of the ending.  Can someone explain the reason for this??  Is it because of BA that TH needs to make the niece Empress before SN???  I am not liking the direction of the plot is going and I know this follows a little of the history about another Empress between, but I'm trying to figure out what it's going to do to our storyline.
Sorry for the frustration and all the questions....I'm just worried this is going to get repetitive with it being already 33 episodes of battling for SN, she already had to endure WY being married to another, and now, just when she could be opening her heart to TH, they are gonna give him someone else as well....come on!!