[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest minnie0103

I'm serious, but do Bayan and Tal Tal know about Seung Nyang and Wang Yoo's love relationship? Didn't they see Seung Nyang before as one of Wang Yoo's subordinates only?

my streaming lagged again
So I missed out scenes...
there is an official meeting with the governors, TN, ET, TH and ED
ET comes to start defending his daughter
WY is talking with TT and he told him that she is TH's concubine now
WY is very sad and shocked and so are his men
omo very touching and sad scene for WY :(
SN is walking outside and sees TN, TN tried to slap her and SN holds her hand
WY is on his horse thinking about what TT told him
the ep ends there.... preview
ET gives TH the abdication letter if I'm guessing right
and WY goes over and meets TH and SN

Wow

So TT was totally the bad guy here! The way he told WY was just...cruel! But I gotta admit,I don't get WY being all angry and riding towards Yuan, saying "Why, SN, why?" I mean, did he forget he's married?

Does anyone know what punishment TN got? *hehehe* That's kinda all I care about. jumpy.gif

TN wants to slap SN but SN blocks her and tells her that she knows Empress kills Lady Park.WY rides a horse asking in his mind that how can SN decided to be TH's concubinePreview: TalTal and Baek An talk to SN, I think they says that WY knows that she has become Jae In mama and heading to the palace. WY meets TH and SN sitting together on the throne. TH looks at SN when she says hello to "WY gong(?)" (I don't know that word T__T)

WY rushing to the palace  ending...perhaps to see SY...:( yes preview there is this time ...showing us WY coming to the great hall seeing SY and TH sitting beside each other on the throne. TH looking at SY and her reaction upon seeing WY...WY of course is sad and mad...
i was a SY-WY shipper now i dont really care who im in SY ship period...WY shouldnt be mad at SY considering he himself is also married to another...what a tragic love story they have...

Ha! Preview shows I'm again partially right about the TH-SN-WY meeting  :P
@CharKell thanks for letting me know, this is what happens when you sleep in, but it was a good sleep.
I don't think anyone guessed that TT would be the one to break to news to WY, or did someone guess that?
I think during the grand meeting, ET was saying if they wanted to put DS in the 'cold palace' but ED suggested exactly what SN wants:

DS to give up her Empress seal, this would mean DS still keeps her title as 'Empress' but within the inner palace, she no longer has the same powers.

When DS met SN and wanted to slap her, SN mentioned LP, I wonder if she hinted to DS that she knows what she did to LP.