[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest roshan90

About the OOhlala, Am I the only one who doesnt want it to happen right now?? Its too soon.. Even for WY - SN, they could have shown many of their scenes together and a separate first kiss scene and then OOhlala.. It could have felt more romantic.
And again for TH - SN I seriously hope there is some more (or atleast A BIT more) scenes of them together and also should show SN's feelings more too... Otherwise instead of doing this  :x  or this  =P~ I will be doing this  :-<

@pegster
I know you meant it as might happen spoiler but I will be scratching my head if this happens *kekeke*

To forcefeed someone, I though two hands and a spoon (If you dont have it, you could borrow it from Eunuch bang :)) ) are enough.. Is it like a Period era thing??  :-?

Guest ziimblu

tessieroo said: @missred123 - 
I actually thought WY would completely understand why SN became a concubine. (She watched her friends die, she's watched both parents die and she found out he got married) but I do think he'll be sad, hurt and possibly even feel a bit guilty. (that he left her? that he got married?) The only part I thought he might get angry about is her seeking and/or planning revenge by herself, which puts her in extreme danger. I don't think I've ever seen him get really angry with her. 
(In other words, I'm really hoping NOT)  [-O<   

Guest ziimblu

missred123 said: You know what will be sad? BANG! When Bang has to tell WY the bad news that SN is a concubine . Bang is the bearer of bad news, first SN is dead now she is a concubine. I would not want Bang's job for all the tea in China. WY is going to be shock, but when he hear's the circumstances behind her becoming a concubine WY will become very angry.

@pegster
Thanks for the spoiler, I love your spoilers, they are always interesting :D
SN doesn't look happy at all, more like down... like very down
OMO!!! did the plan not work .... that would be very disappointing
I swear even the cat has finished all the 9 lives while they are still alive in flesh and blood
What? Are they indestructible daemons?  :-w
If the writers will go with that spoiler, then they want to kill us viewers I must say
letting WY meet SN and TH after they have their first night ... and let me guess it will be the next morning while SN is semi happy with TH
and all the oalala memory is gone into ashes when WY comes and they meet
that would make the heartbreaking scene heart crushing :(
Why did they even make a novel, Oh to drive us nuts :-w
OMO at the TH gives her medicine mouth to mouth.... why does their mouth to mouth moments have to be always related to medical survival methods :(
If SN was to have her first night with TH, I prefer it not to be a duty we are one kind of bed condition ... then I would say please be one without the emperor's grace and by holding hands :P until you are ready and have developed some feelings for him... At this point she is still broken inside about what happened and it won't be that romantic except if the writers choose to make it otherwise :P

Am I reading too much into it since it's a spoiler that may or may not happen? Yes I am :P:D
Okay the one sure thing is she is not happy in those BTS pics and her meeting with WY will be heartbreaking for both :(

Guest ziimblu

@larabn Am  hopeful for that sn/wy meeting soon......And what do you think.....am hoping,  maybe, it would be better for everything to happen in that meeting - -  the revelation, the admission, the anger, the silence, the hugs, the no-hugs, the alienation, or the reconciliation (?).....
everything   in one go, one bull session,  one go!!!  I can't take it on a piece meal basis (so much time away from my work, hehehehe, so much time languishing in anticipation, dreading WY's wrath or worse, his silence!  (After he learns of what will highly likely kill him in a way sword can never kill him). 
Hope it will be in one go, just one popcorn bucket & one sleepless night to get it all over with......then, everything sunny and springlike again ;) 
Above all, I dead not his anger. I dread his silence. Wicked. Hard to take silence. I remember "House of the Spirits" (I. Allende) now, and how silence can be most hurting. But then again, WY doesn't have any right at all  to take "this" out on SN.  Poor King.
[-(

@ziimblu
I hope it would all be revealed in one meeting but what I fear is the dragged silence that will keep the truth between them hidden
for eps to come and WY not knowing anything about SN's reasons as well as, SN not telling him which will cause a misunderstanding between them ...  I don't know if WY will ever know about his child or if eunuch bang will tell him but I know TH will know at some point specially when it is revealed that TN's child is actually SN's.

Guest roshan90

ziimblu said: @larabn Am  hopeful for that sn/wy meeting soon......And what do you think.....am hoping,  maybe, it would be better for everything to happen in that meeting - -  the revelation, the admission, the anger, the silence, the hugs, the no-hugs, the alienation, or the reconciliation (?).....
everything   in one go, one bull session,  one go!!!  I can't take it on a piece meal basis (so much time away from my work

Guest ziimblu

If I were WY, I'd rather know, I will die (like a thousand deaths), but truth is better than dying a thousand deaths.  
It's his baby, and she is the mother of his baby, and she is the love of his life, so, what truth out there is hard to take?  They three are destined, sealed, probably not by marriage or any social contract enforced by or known to man, yet sealed...for life, by the life of that child/baby.  And so, he must know all there is to know. 

If I were TH, I'd rather not know about the baby.  -this will take  a long post to explain further -  :)>-

I am more anxious to know what is going to happen between WY and Bi Soo... after WY removed her mask... Maybe like this: WY: What are you doing here? What do you want? BS: I kinda like you, ...you with the lip gloss. Where can I buy it? WY: And I kinda like your eye liner, gonna get some for my SN... =))  Edit: Sawryy chingus, me on LOL mode all day, ottoke?

Guest ziimblu

larabn said: @ziimblu
I hope it would all be revealed in one meeting but what I fear is the dragged silence that will keep the truth between them hidden
for eps to come and WY not knowing anything about SN's reasons as well as, SN not telling him which will cause a misunderstanding between them ...  I don't know if WY will ever know about his child or if eunuch bang will tell him but I know TH will know at some point specially when it is revealed that TN's child is actually SN's.

guys sorry to ask this here, but has anybody tried to log in at IMBC live streaming yet
cause me and other members are getting this message and it's not working
if anybody has another streaming website or has a solution to this... please PM me :)

This program is copyright issues
VOD services for Overseas
Does not provide.
Sorry for the inconvenience of using

larabn

said: guys sorry to ask this here, but has anybody tried to log in at IMBC live streaming yet

if anybody has another streaming website or has a solution to this... please PM me

:)

Does not provide.

Miky88 said:

larabn

said: guys sorry to ask this here, but has anybody tried to log in at IMBC live streaming yet

if anybody has another streaming website or has a solution to this... please PM me

:)

Does not provide.

sarah.lina said: I just noticed something, it seems that one of the writers or the two are fan of JJM work. They've parodied Frozen Flower and Bichunmoo many times, the only time where they've parodied HJW work, was in the first episode when she was in pain after they shoot an arrow in her thigh (Damo??). About JCW, the only drama that i've seen of him was Five Fingers, maybe they've parodied Warrior Baek Dong Soo, if there is a fan of JCW, speak out hahahahhaha