[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

larabn said: yeah but what scares me are the creepy things he will do before he meets his doom :-SS
last episode's scene was the ultimate of sadism creepiness X_X
I guess he really likes it when she cries because of him ~X(  I mean he didn't feel bothered or even uncomfortable
well he did tell her that he will kill her if he can't have her........what a creepy family, like father..like son :-SS

Guest kaeruchan

Saw this on baidu earlier :D

LUg1yS0.jpg

Poster for Empress Ki's spin-off about Dangkise? LOL

MBC also posted a new BTS on Empress Ki's official website, showing the cast having a good time laughing and teasing each other between takes for the shadow play scene. TH playing around with SN, Yoo hugging Golta, Golta teasing TH, and TH laughing with TN. So adorable! Oh, Dangkise dropped by to see them filming and Yoo started to tease him. Hahaha!

Guest minnie0103

Thank you @larabn, @petria, @tessieroo, @anjshin, and to all who've read my previous post! Thanks for your understanding and compliments. :)

@supermanseeker That's how I wanted to say it. :) I posted it not because of the purpose of stopping the "fan wars". It won't stop even if I do because it's just normal to have such. And besides, I never said they are not allowed to say what they want. I do not own this forum. It's always free to say what they want, but please choose the words they are going to use. 'Hope this one's clear. :)

@illay
omo he looks even better in that picture than he already does in the drama :x  I like his short hair better :)
I will be very okay with not showing empress ki if they gave the cast awards for their hard awesome work :)

The ending in this episode is a stark contrast from the previous.  The former was like a childish fight between the two men but in this ending, I see the power or the lack of power of TH does not allow him to protect SN at all whereas WY's brain is the one who can save SN.  For crying out loud, TH should really work on his power index....with so little power, what can he do for SN?   She could be killed anytime especially with such a fiesty empress around.   WY may not have power but he has the brains to add value to ET and ET likes his talent most of all.

Love TH is something quite hard for me now but he certainly adds a lot of humour to the drama... and hence not boring. :)

@minnie0103 : what a great post :x, i couldn't agree more.

And all of you in this forum, i love to read you insights, guys you rock :x :x :x

After watching Episode 18 (the subs are not complete yet, but we can roughly understand what's going on) : I have to say that DKS plan was genius !!.. diabolic... but genius. He did catch them all in one time. I was feeling bad for him (ok slightly) when El Terror didn't want to believe him, but then he starts to torture her... he did say that if he couldn't have her, nobody could.

LOOOOL at El Temur, everytime, he leaves ED he kicks the door, what??? you're afraid of her, so all you can do is kick the door, for sure, that woman is powerfull, when they are together it's the Clash of Titans.

Now, I'm 100% sure that Jokho is the Village Chef, why?, because there is scene when Golta was talking about Jokho to the Emperor and when he asked himself who was him, the transition brought us to the Village Chef. (that's my insight lol)

I love, love, love all the scenes between TN and WY, even if she is the daughter of Dracula, i think that I will miss her, she's such a delight to see.

About the pact between El Terror & WY, i'm actually looking forward to it, if it's done well, it will be very interesting.

I also love, the romance between WY and SN , they are just perfect with each other, it's maybe because of that the writer will separate them at some point.

About the first scene on Episode 1, maybe WY will be tortured by TH about some kind of trahison (about his pact with El Temur for example) and SN will tell him to let him go, but TH will certainly not let him go without condition (the wedding).

OMO, OMO, What's that ?? A black Armor for Tal Tal *faints* praise the lord, i want him with this armor all the time.

I was wondering something, when WY will partner up with El Temur, will they dress him with an armor too *faints x2* :D :D :D

Guest anjshin

@minnie0103 : what a great post :x, i couldn't agree more.

And all of you in this forum, i love to read you insights, guys you rock :x :x :x

After watching Episode 18 (the subs are not complete yet, but we can roughly understand what's going on) : I have to say that DKS plan was genius !!.. diabolic... but genius. He did catch them all in one time. I was feeling bad for him (ok slightly) when El Terror didn't want to believe him, but then he starts to torture her... he did say that if he couldn't have her, nobody could.

LOOOOL at El Temur, everytime, he leaves ED he kicks the door, what??? you're afraid of her, so all you can do is kick the door, for sure, that woman is powerfull, when they are together it's the Clash of Titans.

Now, I'm 100% sure that Jokho is the Village Chef, why?, because there is scene when Golta was talking about Jokho to the Emperor and when he asked himself who was him, the transition brought us to the Village Chef. (that's my insight lol)

I love, love, love all the scenes between TN and WY, even if she is the daughter of Dracula, i think that I will miss her, she's such a delight to see.

About the pact between El Terror & WY, i'm actually looking forward to it, if it's done well, it will be very interesting.

I also love, the romance between WY and SN , they are just perfect with each other, it's maybe because of that the writer will separate them at some point.

About the first scene on Episode 1, maybe WY will be tortured by TH about some kind of trahison (about his pact with El Temur for example) and SN will tell him to let him go, but TH will certainly not let him go without condition (the wedding).

OMO, OMO, What's that ?? A black Armor for Tal Tal *faints* praise the lord, i want him with this armor all the time.

I was wondering something, when WY will partner up with El Temur, will they dress him with an armor too *faints x2* :D :D :D

@sarah.lina : i will second the motion on your insights. there are probabilities that connects what will happen next. on TN's side, gosh she's really crazy i can call her THE LOVE MASTER OF ASSUMING. got a laugh time while reading your post about TN, WY, & taltal. :))

@larabn - No, I meant that the puppet show was ruined because somehow Tana Shiri found out, thought it was for her and invited WY. It was supposed to be just for SN. (how did TS find out? Did Gol-ta let something slip? LOL if he did, TH will kill him) But you're right that TH ruined it once it started.  8-|
@SeGafanlady - You and I both - it'll be Welcome to Margaritaville for me once Ki-Se and Byung-Soo are dead. 67.gif
@sarah.lina - It's funny at the beginning I laughed at TS a lot and enjoyed her character. Then the whole plot to kill the baby started and I was disgusted with her. NOW we're back to me finding her hilarious and laughing every time she opens her mouth. This cracked me up, she's delusional. 
sweet-1.jpg

I'm also really looking forward to what this "pact" between WY and El Terror will entail - that bit has got me more excited than anything! 

Dark Smurfs does has subs up for ep 18 but they aren't edited at all so it might not make a lot of sense yet. yesssmileyf.gif

Guest roshan90

Some people are thinking that Tanashri is in love with Wang Yoo but I disagree that completely. At this moment she is not in love with anyone else except herself.
If she was in love with either Tahwan or Wang Yoo she surely would have noticed that both of them has their eyes focused only on Sungnyang and no one else.. If anyone is feeling sorry over Tanashri, dont. She is in love with herself and she is happy over it..

roshan90 said: Some people are thinking that Tanashri is in love with Wang Yoo but I disagree that completely. At this moment she is not in love with anyone else except herself.
If she was in love with either Tahwan or Wang Yoo she surely would have noticed that both of them has their eyes focused only on Sungnyang and no one else.. If anyone is feeling sorry over Tanashri, dont. She is in love with herself and she is happy over it..