[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Lyly said:
tumblr_mxyr8ccRo21roduv3o8_500.png

I don't know why but I just feel these two are meant to be together. Ta Hwan will never let go of that hand, that we can be sure...
I really like it when uri Peha said to himself that kissing Seung Nyang is meaningless when she doesn't even know, and that it is despicable to do so. It shows he's a real gentleman here ^^, while so many Kdrama heroes just keep forcing kisses on girls whenever they like it. 
That said, I won't mind a forced hug when he can't contain himself at some point. :"> :"> I'm imagining and it looks good. :"> 

qwenli

said: I like to research the shows I watched especially historical characters. Besides wikipedia, there is an interesting book I came across. See the link below:

http://books.google.com.sg/books?id=ou-hq_FlQY4C&pg=PA180&lpg=PA180&dq=toghun+tem%C3%BCr&source=bl&ots=rI4a0iFK5j&sig=ky--R5BoYnxVD7Lr_DvAwd-_rhU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YaixUsuHEsmPrQe9xIDQAQ&ved=0CIwBEOgBMBA#v=onepage&q=toghun%20tem%C3%BCr&f=false

So TH is really 10 years younger than SN and he was banished to Goryeo when he was 8 and ascended the throne when he was only 13. He and Lady Ki had a son when (gasped) he was 20 years. So forgive TH for being childish, he is really a teenager now in the show!!

Common enemy is ET so I can imagine somehow WY will team up with TH (SN as their moderator) to instigate and create tensions in the Palace to destabilize ET's grips. He has managed to mesmerize the ladies including Empress, I won't be surprise if he will one day take advantage her to get to ET. (to fall head over heels in love with him?) I am sure he has plans, one reason why he is keeping SN at a distance? She is so hungry for love and attention, one slight move from WY is enough to rip her senses).
We can see he is trying hard to change the plague stricken Koryons immigrants' attitude, hence probably later gathering more followers to his side and use this place to train fighters. The man who blinded SN's late father just entered the village.. so I feel something is brewing here soon. Why plague? Probably to be used as a weapon against Yuan army- even today we hear of chemical warfare or the sort? hehehehe
Bayan and Taltal were already swayed even from the island and will take sides with winners. 

qwenli said: I like to research the shows I watched especially historical characters. Besides wikipedia, there is an interesting book I came across. See the link below:
http://books.google.com.sg/books?id=ou-hq_FlQY4C&pg=PA180&lpg=PA180&dq=toghun+tem%C3%BCr&source=bl&ots=rI4a0iFK5j&sig=ky--R5BoYnxVD7Lr_DvAwd-_rhU&hl=en&sa=X&ei=YaixUsuHEsmPrQe9xIDQAQ&ved=0CIwBEOgBMBA#v=onepage&q=toghun%20tem%C3%BCr&f=false
So TH is really 10 years younger than SN and he was banished to Goryeo when he was 8 and ascended the throne when he was only 13. He and Lady Ki had a son when (gasped) he was 20 years. So forgive TH for being childish, he is really a teenager now in the show!!

Anyone, think that there would be an alliance between WY and SN-TH in the upcoming episodes?  I think that SN might be telling TH to ask for WY's help in order to come back to the palace (and bring El Temur down eventually). I don't think that TH will ever man up, because, the writers seems to have written a story about how SN will give power to TH. The only person who can help TH is her.

About WY, I admit that I was angry at him but after seeing the episode with eng subs, I must confess that 
I got a little bit carried away. , it was in fact a wise decision, i just want to quote what he's said, it pretty much sums up the full extent of the problem : "If you get in trouble, neither I nor the Emperor... can save you"

But now we are aware that WY is indeed in love with SN and she's too, that's a fact now. They just don't know if the other is. (with all the misunderstantings)

I agree with all who were saying that Lady Noh might have the blood vow.

Guest phamianick

sarah.lina said: Anyone, think that there would be an alliance between WY and SN-TH in the upcoming episodes?  I think that SN might be telling TH to ask for WY's help in order to to come back to the palace (and bring El Temur down eventually). I don't think that TH will ever man up, because, the writers seems to have written a story about how SN will give power to TH. The only person who can help TH is her.

About WY, I admit that I was angry about him but after seeing the episode with eng subs, I must confess that 
I got a little bit carried away. , it was in fact a wise decision, i just want to quote what he's said, it pretty much sums up the full extent of the problem : "If you get in trouble, neither I nor the Emperor... can save you"

I agree with all who were saying that Lady Noh might have the blood vow.

@sungieluv: I totally agree with what you said. That's why, I hope that soon enough Wang Yoo and Seung Nyang reveals how they feel for each other, and how they really see each other. I mean they are known to be loyal citizens of Goryeo - in order for them to attain it successfully, I wish they could be honest with themselves first. I understand that things aren't to be revealed yet especially their feelings, so I wish that this wish could come true any time soon.
@kdramatist: About your first observation, I heard that Tanashiri will be actually excuted because of her family's wrongdoings. I saw an article with the character's description (forgot where, but saw it by clicking one of the links here in the forum) that Tanashiri actually didn't have any idea on what's going on, so she would actually be one of the few things/could actually be the main reason as to why El Temur will fall. I sense that El Temur values Tanashiri so much for she's the only woman left in his clan, and we saw how his hand trembled when he was updated that Tanashiri had fainted (when she was apologizing to Tae Hwan). 
@livEvil, @louiswatson: You guys aren't the only ones. I'm waiting in line for Tal Tal, too. I've seen him in "A Good Day For The Wind To Blow" with Kim So Eun (which has 173 episodes - check it if you want to see him all the time). I think we need to check who's who in the first line. Haha. First come, first serve. Lol. 

Guest Lyly1430292245

pieracapozucca said: Lyly said:
tumblr_mxyr8ccRo21roduv3o8_500.png

I don't know why but I just feel these two are meant to be together. Ta Hwan will never let go of that hand, that we can be sure...
I really like it when uri Peha said to himself that kissing Seung Nyang is meaningless when she doesn't even know, and that it is despicable to do so. It shows he's a real gentleman here ^^, while so many Kdrama heroes just keep forcing kisses on girls whenever they like it. 
That said, I won't mind a forced hug when he can't contain himself at some point. :"> :"> I'm imagining and it looks good. :"> 

Guest roshan90

I think the writers forgot that Tanashili and Tahwan got married. :-w
Oh. You also forgot.. Hmmm..

Edit: Now only I remembered I think Tanashili also forgot LOL.

I don't see TH character changing at all. Ep 1 the coronation, TH behavior was still the same. TH will forever be the puppet emperor that's how I see it. He is a puppet for ET, ED, and finally, he will be SN's puppet not the nan she loves.

I strongly disagree. TH will surely stand on his own and rise to power. But well we're all entitled to our opinions. Let's just see what'll happen.