[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I can't believe all the TH apologists in this thread acting like this is TH's first richard simmons-up and he was doing it out of love. No. Just no.
WY and his men were all on their way to Goryo.. there wasn't any reason to discuss Maha anymore because the child was dead. They only talked about him that one time because they were planning to leave with him. Plus only people close to the palace (like Lady Seo) would understand what they were talking about anyway, so very moot point.
Empress Ki's Goryo servants also know about Maha, and they are living in the palace so there's a higher risk of them spilling the beans than WY who was all the way in Goryo. Will TH kill her servants too, then? If he was really just doing it all to protect her? It's very naive to think that a SELFISH and SELF-CENTERED emperor like him didn't kill WY with ulterior motives in mind. 
What's different now that made him kill WY off when he didn't APPARENTLY see WY as a threat anymore? Well, for one, I don't think he knew WY was still alive and kicking. But here's the most important part - he didn't REALIZE how deep WY and SN's past relationship was. Yes, he knew they loved each other but he didn't know they were already at a point in their relationship where they were sleeping together - which means he must have realized they were engaged. That brought out his jealousy and insecurity again.. because if WY and SN loved each other so deeply at one point, WY being alive will always be threatening to him because he doesn't trust SN and WY. 

• Unamused 1

The first thing that poped into my mind when i saw the wedding night scene "dang, he need 3 empress to taste his first night with his empress. and now he need to kill people?"
Seriuosly writer, can you pick another time? or did you need in a rushed since the show will end soon?

@tessieroo it's not really wierd...The people who knew back then about SN being pregnant were Lady Park and the Goryo maidens and DokMan...The maids and Lady Park died with the secret that day(if it was one back then,whitch as not SN being free)...so no one actually knew Sn was pregnant...Now TH was worried that this people know about Maha being SN son...who actually knows about this fact,WY,his men,DK,Cruella and SN with PBH,with Th didn't bother to kill him because he's her right man(till now he kept quit and if he speaks SN dies so no worries about him)or he doesn't think SN told him...while Wy and the others weren't in neather side aka TH part or SN part so they were outsiders...if Cruella didn't hear the gang talk no one would ever know Maha was her son ,nor DK nor Cruella herself

everypart said: I can't believe all the TH apologists in this thread acting like this is TH's first richard simmons-up and he was doing it out of love. No. Just no.
WY and his men were all on their way to Goryo.. there wasn't any reason to discuss Maha anymore because the child was dead. They only talked about him that one time because they were planning to leave with him. Plus only people close to the palace (like Lady Seo) would understand what they were talking about anyway, so very moot point.
Empress Ki's Goryo servants also know about Maha, and they are living in the palace so there's a higher risk of them spilling the beans than WY who was all the way in Goryo. Will TH kill her servants too, then? If he was really just doing it all to protect her? It's very naive to think that a SELFISH and SELF-CENTERED emperor like him didn't kill WY with ulterior motives in mind. 
What's different now that made him kill WY off when he didn't APPARENTLY see WY as a threat anymore? Well, for one, I don't think he knew WY was still alive and kicking. But here's the most important part - he didn't REALIZE how deep WY and SN's past relationship was. Yes, he knew they loved each other but he didn't know they were already at a point in their relationship where they were sleeping together - which means he must have realized they were engaged. That brought out his jealousy and insecurity again.. because if WY and SN loved each other so deeply at one point, WY being alive will always be threatening to him because he doesn't trust SN and WY. 

hanaseyes said:

Hi ! Long time of missing here.

I've heard that people discuss very hard about TH today, so just wanna go to say something. The fact TH must kill WY to protect Ki not because of he know about that secret but because of he is one of the main character in that story ( Maha's story ) even Maha was dead.

Of course TH must think that he'll kill as much as possible people who know about that secret. But who know  ..  who know it.  An secret can't be hide forever. Imagine at the beginning there was just few people who know , but now  seem like everyone in this drama know about that. YBS knew that, and maybe next ep DG will know about that ( or already know from this ep, I need re watch again ) Even TH perhaps didn't know that DM already know it , too?

Imagine that one day, there is some one want Ki dead, and heard about that rumor. For example  DG, If WY still alive, and then they will bring that things became big issue ever, capture him and her before the Court... etc.., of course WY 'll never admit that. But it's still a reason to another can use to blame them ..

But if WY died, no one can use that story to against her again. Even they bring a maid, an eunuch, .... , and then what'll happens ? He died, there is no one to blame or use to bring that story back.  Even DG or someone else heard about that, they will not have the motivation to bring it back, just like some stupid rumor in the streets.

So I think ( and TH )  just need WY died, the issue  will close simply , never return again. But if he still lives, that problem like a ticking time bomb will explode one day in the future that we don't know when!

From ep 49 TH is some one who want all of those chaos now need to close. He still has his jealous, all those misunderstand between him and SN still there,  those fake letter still there, the way SN hiding many things from him and kill BA still there. Enough tired, hurtful, but still love KI, everything he want is just STOP. STOP, I don't want to think about that anymore, and we can BEGIN again. He went  to the temple to bring Ki back just like that, and not because of their misunderstand was resolved. And the way TT show his prove of BA is just another things impact to his decision.  He accept that he still love her and want to ignore everything, true or not true, just don't care anymore.

And now is the same. TH is very calm in this ep, he has his jealous, of course but not cover all his action.  When he heard about Maha, he was crazy but still fast enough to kill DKS before he told that secret to everyone. Did his brain or his heated was trained ?. Perhaps because he has enough of hurtful in his body and his mind and can't be hurtful anymore. Don't wanna think deeper , he just simply think : we need to close that issue, like that never happened in the world.

Guest Nayuki Tran

Mm so eventually I came to a conclusion that Sn-wy is the opt, unless Th stays alive tmr. Sn and wy always spark when they are together. When sn is with They r cute and sweet, but I cant see the passion in her eyes when she looks at wy. I guess she is held by her duty as a queen and a crowned princes mother. I bet she would have a happier family with wy. Her mood s gone bad when shes with Th most ofnhe time. I seriously want her to smile and be happy Im a  Th shipper but till now I dont think Th can replace Wy in Sn's heart. Sn situation now is like cognitive dissonance.  She might keep reminding her that she should love Th, but actually deep down Wy is her only man? 

@Miky88 i agree with you with the point that TH goes the direction of killing people based on what DK said to him "Maha is SN-WY son" and not the direction "SN being pregnant".
It's true Deokman eunuch head and HD knows that SN is being pregnant while she's hiding in the palace but none of them known about the fact who's the father even as they know, the child is died when LP attacked by YBS army. at that time, all people that connected to the preggie thing is died, left deokman, Hong dan and PBH that loyal to SN. 
The one that TH confirmed from cruella is "who else know that maha is SN-WY son. Not who knows that SN being pregnant" Even in this route, cruella didn't know who related about the pregnant thing since she only missheard it from WY when he talk to their people about maha is his son with SN.
I believe that day, people is less lie that people nowadays. So, the confirmation from cruella is enough as a proof for TH starting the killing spree. 
I'm trying my best for not being TH biassed, but as an emperor and a person living that time, he's goin to far to protect someone precious for him. Most of them, send away their wive or even killed her not the other way. Even TH make his own hand to assure nothing leaked.
@tessieroo i can understand how you feel about TH do this all just about jealous coz for most the episode, TH always try to kill WY. But, this time different enough coz SN now is the empress and it's even more dangerous for her for having past like that "having son etc". That's one reason enough to do all the bad thing 
@tieuyeunu thats really show how a person that having a one side love at that time. Support the one you love to reach the most high position and make sure she's save enough there. TT is such a great tandem for her 

Miky88 said: everypart said: I can't believe all the TH apologists in this thread acting like this is TH's first richard simmons-up and he was doing it out of love. No. Just no.

Well the point is that was why Maha was ever brought i the picture and why they always mentioned his essential role to the story...I guess it's not a sanguk if the head don't roll...all i want is for SN to live when the credits roll on the picture...all the others that are left i know they will die tomorrow,it will be a war...so prepare for the blood!and i hope they don''t let YBS live and walk happy at the end...

Guest Lyly1430292245

Nayuki Tran said: Mm so eventually I came to a conclusion that Sn-wy is the opt, unless Th stays alive tmr. Sn and wy always spark when they are together. When sn is with They r cute and sweet, but I cant see the passion in her eyes when she looks at wy. I guess she is held by her duty as a queen and a crowned princes mother. I bet she would have a happier family with wy. Her mood s gone bad when shes with Th most ofnhe time. I seriously want her to smile and be happy Im a  Th shipper but till now I dont think Th can replace Wy in Sn's heart. Sn situation now is like cognitive dissonance.  She might keep reminding her that she should love Th, but actually deep down Wy is her only man? 

EP 50 C-subs to English Translations (partial)
Before everyone continues to defend, bash, compliment, or whatever, take a few minutes to read the actual dialogues so you understand what was said to better help with your judgement.
The translations may not be 100% accurate as I am making a second hand translation, but it is better then nothing.  I have put in efforts to make it as accurate as I can from the Chinese to English portion.
I will likely be back later to post my thoughts on this episode.
The WY death isn't all that bad when you listen to his talk with TH before he dies.
You'll have a clearer picture as to whether Ki still loves WY or not, though some people may still steer their believes in one direction, that I can't control.
Enjoy.

Picking up from the end of last episode.

(skipping the repeated dialogue)
DK: Seung Nyang you richard simmons! (that's what the word translates to in google!) You are going to die in the Emperor's hands!  The Emperor will kill you richard simmons and WY!
Back at the palace.
GT: You've returned.TH: I want to be alone today.  Don't allow anyone to enter.Ki: Paeha...I have something to tell you...TH: I'm tired today.Ki: Is it because of Wang Yoo gong...TH: Wang Yoo saved mine and Gwibi's life.  I will not forget his efforts.  What's more important is you're safe and well, that's the most fortunate.  Quickly return to your quarters and have some rest.
TH in his room alone.
TH (thinking to himself): MaHa is actually WY and Nyangyi's child...No, it can't be it, it's impossible.GT: Paeha, did something happen?TH: I said I want to be alone.GT: You don't look too well, should we summon the royal doctor?TH: I told you to get out.GT: Yes, Paeha.TH: Hold on, Golta.  Go find Seo seung gong immediately.GT: I will bring her here immediately.TH: No, I will see her outside of the palace.  No one is to know I have seen Seo seung gong., do you understand?GT: Yes, Paeha.TH (thinking to himself): If this is really true, I can't let anyone else know about it.  No matter how, I can't let anyone know.
Odd cut over to Ki and TT talking.
Ki: So Dae Seung Sang knew Wang Yoo gong was still alive?TT: I let him go.Ki: What is Wang Yoo gong's purpose for helping Yuan?TT: To regain his throne. He saved Paeha and Gwibi mama from DK, no matter if it's for his hard work or recognition, I believe he should be granted his throne back.
GT brings Cruella to meet TH.
TH: Golta, leave here.  Don't stay too close, go far, far away and wait there.GT: Yes, Paeha.TH: I have something to ask you about, that's why I called you here.  MaHa is WY and Gwibi's son, is that true?Seo: Have you met DK?TH: You just need to answer my question.Seo: Yes, Paeha, it's true.  Wang Yoo gong didn't know before, it seems like he only found out recently.  He appeared to have been sad.  Pae...Paeha...TH: How did Tanashili bring MaHa into the palace?Seo: Well...The day Lady Pak died, that was the day MaHa was found
TH flashback to when SN gave him the blood letter on their 'first night'.
Ki: Do you know why I returned to this palace once again?  It's too shameful to continue living on my own.  To repay my sin for those who died for me, that's why I returned.
TH(talking to himself): So that's why.  She's even suffered the pain of losing a child.Seo: Paeha...TH: Those who know this truth, aside from yourself and DK, WY and his men, who else is there?Seo: That's all.TH: Just these people?Seo: Aside from these people, no one else knows.TH: I have something important to tell you.  Come closer.  Come a little closer.  No one else can know about this trust, not even Yeom-Wang (king of the underworld).Seo: Paeha...why are you doing this to me...TH: Not only you.  Everyone who knows this truth must die, even if that person is Wang Yoo, he must die.
ML sends a bunch of 'gold' to ED.  Jang sends everyone away and tells ED it's from ML, ED asks why, and Jang shows her a 'secret letter' from him.  ML's letter says he has a way to save this country from the hands of the 'wicked' Gwibi, and she'll find out how at the monastery.
ED meets El Plague and thinks she's ML, but El Plague says he was sent by ML.  ED is eager to find out how they can get rid of Gwibi, El Plague tells her the need to get rid of TH, with TH, Ki would be nothing.  Jang is shocked that he's talking about a rebellion, but ED on the other hand is starting to get interested.  El Plague tells them DK planned to promote a new Emperor, and that plan, ED will take over.  El Plague tells ED BT is the candidate, as long as ED agrees, they'll handle the rest.
El Plague also says that TH will die soon, TH will become ill and slowly die.
GT is delivering some 'tonic' to TH.
GT: This is a secret formula I found and made this myself.  Please finish it and go to bed quickly.TH: Golta the formula you've made for me seems to work well with my illness.GT: You should be able to sleep peacefully now.GT(thinking to himself): You've finally become addicted to my 'medication', Paeha.
WY and gang seems to be at the Goryeo village.
WY: The Eagle Merchant Leader must be nearby.  We need to find out who is as soon as possible.MS: SL (Bi-Soo's man) is undercover there, there should be some news soon.EB: Cheona! Cheona!  You need to go to the palace immediately!MS: Is it something good or bad?EB: The decision to restore Cheona is set, of course it's a good thing!JB: What! Cheona!JK: Congratulations Cheona!MS: Congratulations Cheona!
TH stamps his seal on the decree to restore WY to his throne.  GT enters to announce that WY is here to see him.  TH tells TT to see him, TT asks if he should see him personally, TH says the coronation is tomorrow, not to bother with these things.
Ki goes to see WY instead.
FlashbackKi: Why did you tell me MaHa died?PBH: Wang-Yoo gong originally wanted to bring MaHa back to Goryeo.Ki: Wang-Yoo gong knows MaHa is his son?PBH: Yes.  Gong didn't want you to be pained by this.
Ki: This is Paeha's decree allowing you to return to your throne.  After you return to Goryeo, I hope you can promise me one thing.WY: Please say it.Ki: There can't be pitiful people (citizens) like us anymore.  After having been forced here, I realized this, a country that can't protect it's people, even when you're dragged to a foreign country your homeland continue to ignore you, is incapable and irresponsible.WY: This is all due to my inability.Ki: This isn't the fault of a single person.  Restoring a weaken country can not be accomplished by the efforts of a single person.  There are still officials who want to turn Goryeo into a province, there are still requests to bring in tribute women.  I will stop them here.  So you should built a stronger Goryeo.  This is the reason why I helped you regain your throne.  I believe Wang-Yoo gong, you are able to do it.
ED is throwing a fit during the coronation.  ED vows that make TH pay for making a lowly Goryeo wench the Empress of this nation, and that he's leading the nation to it's downfall.  She continues to blame KI for 'seducing' TH.
WY is leaving for Goryeo with MS and JB while EB and JK are staying behind to finish off the business with ML, and they're to hand over all the information they have to Ki.
When they return to Goryeo, JB is to be appointed as guard commander, and MS will be promoted as a general.  They're all happy that WY is finally returning to be King again.  Like all the hardwork they've done has finally paid off.
Wedding night with Ki and TH.
Ki: It's like I'm having a dream right now.TH: It's not a dream.  You are the primary Empress of this country.  I've waited a for this day for a long time too.  For the two of us, this is the happiest day.Ki: Paeha...
TH(in his mind): Don't resent me.  This is all for you.  This is done so to protect you.
In the grand hall TH is about to lead his troops to the borders where he already had GT send instructions over to the troops at the borders.
TT: Paeha!  Why are there troops here?TH: Just pretend you don't know about this.TT: The Emperor is releasing any army, how can I not know?TH: Dae Seung Sang!TT: You're going to kill WY?  This can't happen, Paeha.  TH: Move away.TT: You've already ordered to make him Goryeo King, if you kill him...TH: If I don't kill him, Hwanghu will die.TT: What do you mean?TH: The only way for Hwanghu to live is to shut WY's mouth.TT: Please clarify it for me...TH: It doesn't matter, this is for Hwanghu.  You should stop asking.
ML now knows it was WY who had impersonated him and caused the Eagle group to lose 1/3 of it's wealth.  ML knows this because WY had all those grains.  ML tells everyone that TH is on his way to kill WY, El Plague is happy that TH is revenging for them.
SL sends a message to JK who quickly wakes EB to try to save WY.
Ki's dream.
Ki: Byul-ah...Byul-ah...Byul-ah...Cheona...WY: Seung-Nyang...Byul: Mother.  Father has taught me wushu, and said he'll teach me horse riding.WY: While living, I couldn't take care of our son.  From now on I will take good care of him.Ki: Cheona...WY: Do you still resent me?Ki: If it wasn't for Cheona, I wouldn't be there person I am now.WY: From now on, even without me you can still overcome all challenges. Even though our fate ends here, I don't regret it one bit because I had truly loved you.  This is the last thing I have to say to you.Ki: Why...why are you saying such things...why is this the last time...Cheona...Cheona!
TT: Hwanghu mama...Wang-Yoo gong's life is danger right now!
Ki: Paeha...you can't kill Wang-Yoo gong.  Wang-Yoo gong, please escape this.  You must leave Yuan quickly!
MS finds it strange that the gates at the borders are closed. TH's troops all show up to surround them.
WY: What's going on.TH: It's time for you to die now.
MS: The only way to breakthrough is to go forward, there's no other way.JB: Those damn people, just leave them to me.WY: I will fight with you.JB: Cheona, don't worry, just leave it to me.MS: JB will block off the archers, I'll open the way for you.WY: I can't let you sacrifice for me like this.MS: Cheona needs to return alive.WY: You can't die.  This is an order.JB: During this time you've trusted my worthless life, I'm really grateful for that.MS: JB...Please...JB: You bastards!  I'm a great commender of Goryeo, Jeombanki!  Bring it on!  I'll kill you all!WY: JB!JB: Come closer, I'm not one bit...MS: Now!  Follow me!
WY: Moo-Song...MS: Cheona...WY: Don't die, you can't die!MS: Please forgive for not being able to protect you...
WY: Why do you have to kill me?TH: Maha, who's child is he, I already know.  If I don't kill you, then Nyangyi will die.  Only if I kill then Nyangyi can live.  Pick up the sword.WY: Kill me.TH: Pick up the sword, fight till the end.WY: Seung-Nyang has saved my life many times.  But you, what have you done for her?TH: Shut your mouth!WY: You say you love Seung-Nyang, then kill me as proof...I...I will take my death.  You, don't make Seung-Nyang suffer anymore...TH: To this extent?  Enough for you to give up your life? Seung-Nyang to you, is she someone who you would go to this extent for?
WY: Even if I die, I will continue to protect Seung-Nyang till the end.
Ki doesn't make it in time to save WY and sees his dead body.
Ki: Cheona...Cheona...
FlashbackWY: Resent mama nim...Of the people who should be resented on, I should be one of them.  There's no one else in this world.  You shouldn't feel sorry, nor shed any tears.  Walk the path you need to walk with dignity.  I will do the same.  I won't turn around, won't feel pained, and won't regret, walk the path I need to walk.
Ki: This is all my fault.  It's my fault.  Why have you fallen to this state?  Cheona, please don't reminisce the cursed fate you had with me.  Please leave in peace now.  In your next life, you must not remember a person like me.  But I will remember, next life, next next life, Cheona's kindness (benefits) I will repay you with all my efforts.  Cheona...Cheona...
Ki meets TT on her way to confront TH.
TT: Please have a talk with me first.  Can the two of you please leave us.TT: Where are you planning on going to now?Ki: I need to see Paeha.TT: Please don't go.Ki: While are you trying to block me?TT: Because I don't want any conflict to rise between Paeha and Hwanghu mama.  Because of the frequent riots, the nation has become unsettled.  If Hwanghu mama becomes Paeha's rival that will sever the royal family.Ki: I at least have to find out why he had to kill Wang-Yoo gong.TT: Paeha has said, it's so Hwanghu mama can stay alive.Ki: For me to stay alive?TT: This is something I want to ask mama.  Why must Wang-Yoo gong die be the only way for mama to live?  Is there a secret that can't be known by others?
Ki thinks back to what DK said before he died:DK: Seung-Nyang you wench!  You will die in the Emperor's hands!  The Emperor, you wench and Wang-Yoo's secret...
Ki(thinking to herself): Paeha must know about MaHa's secret.
TT: If there are any complications, then don't say anything.  But this is something you should know, Paeha did it to protect you.  So please don't make Paeha into your enemy, as Dae Seung Sang of this country, this is my advice to mama-nim.
Ki goes to see TH in his quarters.
Ki(thinking to herself): Why, must you do this.  Why haven't you said a single word to me.  Your heart must be in great pain.  Such pain, until when are you going to suffer on your own till?TH: Nyangyi-ah...Nyangyi-ah...Ki: Paeha...TH: Nyangyi-ah...Nyangyi-ah!Ki: Why are you such pain that you can't even sleep?TH: It's just...recently...I haven't been feeling too well.Ki: You called my name.TH: Yes.  Even in my dreams I still miss you very much.  Why...why are you like this all of a sudden?Ki: Just for a little bit  Just a little while, I just want to be like this for a little while.TH: Yes...is there something you need to say to me?Ki: In the far future, the day when Paeha and I become old, at that time, I will tell you.TH: You want me to life a long life, is that what you mean?Ki: Yes, Paeha.TH: Good, good.
GT explains the poison he's been giving to TH.  Once TH starts to get headaches is when he's become addicted to his poison.  No longer will he be able to go without his 'tonic'.  The poison will make him start to lose his senses, and he'll lose his memory as well.  GT says this is so it'll seem like he's just dying of illness so that he won't be suspected.
ED goes to see BT.  BT thanks her for being on her side, but she thinks to herself that he's going to be her puppet once they succeed.  ED says since he was closed to BA before, he should go to see those who used to be on BA's side and bring the to their side, and El Plague says they'll take care of the funding.  BT is asked to submit requests to promote those people.
DM brings the scrolls for TH to review.  GT comes in with the tonic, and he's happy to see that GT has finally come with the tonic.  DM takes a look at the tonic, TH sends DM away and takes the tonic immediately, like he can't wait for it, slowly TH becomes unconscious.  
After TH passes, GT starts to stamp the royal seals on the scrolls he had sent in to promote the people he wants to higher, important positions.  
GT tells the guard that TH isn't going to remember.  When TH wakes up, he asks where his scrolls went, but GT says he's already approved the and told him to send them to the appropriate departments.  GT also asks him about the 'hunting trip', but TH doesn't remember at all and tells him to forget about it.
TH is feeling strange and notices that he's been forgetting things lately, GT makes an excuse to say it's because he's been stressed out and tired lately from handling all the court administrations.
EB and JK go to see Ki and gives her the mask WY used.
Ki: This is the masked used by the ML?EB: Cheona wore this mask to confuse the enemies.JK: But why is Hwanghu mama so concerned about the Eagle Group?Ki: Their assets were acquired through illegal means, I want to confiscate it all.EB: This will be a huge benefit to the national treasury.Ki: But...Last time when Wang-Yoo gong was in danger, how did you find out about it?EB: We have an undercover inside the Eagle Group, he heard it from the ML directly.Ki: The ML said it?EB: Yes, mama.  But why are you so shocked?Ki: This person is right under our eyes.  JK: What do you mean?Ki: Paeha's plan to harm Wang-Yoo gong, how many people knows about it?EB: That means the person who knows about this is...
JC is asking El Plague why the ML has gathered them.
Everyone greets the 'ML'.
Suddenly the real ML, GT shows up.
YBS: Who is it?  Who is the fake?ML: Who are you?YBS: This is the real ML!ML: I'm asking who you are!ML: Hwanghu!Ki: Hwanghu you said?  Seems like you know me very well.  You, who are you?

just try to understand why TH killed WY (forget about the crazy writer)

I think like others said WY will not tell others about MAHA story, why TH need to kill him.  But don't we forget that he may unintentionally tell others like what had happened. How did the maid and DK will find out about MAHA, if only WY and the gang had been more careful, that killing would not have happened.

Is TH the only one to blame here for what happened?

@NayukiTran,.....Hi.......
At this point whats the purpose of Th finding out about the letters.. In Th mind all that knew Wy and Sn son was Maha are all dead...  if Th loves Sn as much as you say in your post Th will never tell Sn about the letters or show her.. I still think he killed Wy because he thinks Ki is still in love with him.. Th was just jealous that Wy had conquered and accomplish Mt Ki first.. Ki loved Wy first Ki child Maha born first.. So take away everything that was her first so she can't love anybody but him.. A Nobel Royal Idiot..  

@truong.michelle,......Hello........

I get your point in what you were saying but Ki can't be at fault when she thought her child was dead.. So the point of killing Ki for it is argumentative.. And besides Th has the last word in if she would die for it or not..  
@tieuyeunu,... Th and Sn has lost trust in each other I had thought Sn will never trusted Th after what he did to her father..

Now that Wy is dead I need to watch Buchmoo to see him in action again..:((.. My poor Wy..

About TH.
After watching EP50 with Csubs, I can safely say that TH did not act out of jealousy to kill WY like some people were saying.
Not once did he display any signs of jealousy throughout the episode, in fact, we can even see that he's found his deep love for Ki again.  
When TH was finally able to sit down and think about the situation, the first thought that came to his mind was not to let anyone know, not to kill WY.  If it was purely out of jealousy, then he should have immediately thought about killing WY instead of trying to hide the secret.
I know it's hard for most of us, but like I mentioned before, we really need consider the expectations of that era.  This is not about TH getting angry at Ki for not telling him about MaHa, or even having had slept with WY.  As most of us had predicted, this is not what TH cared about, he's more concerned about Ki's life.  Do we really think that if someone finds out about MaHa being the Empresses son out of wedlock with another man, other than the Emperor, that nothing is going to happen to Ki?  There is ED who is continually waiting for a chance to kill Ki, and we have the ML who's hiding in the dark looking for the same opportunity.
It's kind of like the situation with Ki sending MaHa out of the palace.  Some people thought that was her being selfish, but really, is that not the best decision for MaHa then to keep him in the palace?  
The same goes for TH deciding that he must kill everyone who knows this secret, EVEN if it's WY.  (From the way he said that, it didn't seem like he wanted to kill WY, but that he had no choice, but to kill him.)  He can not risk anyone else finding out to bring potential danger to SN.  If Cruella was somehow about to find out, how does he know for sure someone else isn't going to have a slip of tongue and leak this another random person? 
TH also knows that killing WY would hurt Ki as well, and she wouldn't approve of it, but again, in his mind, this is the only way to protect her, and he's willing to risk her hating him just so he can keep her safe.
In the end of the day, WY's group was the one who thought it was safe to talk about the secret out in the open.  Who is there to blame?  (yes, yes, I know the writers wrote it that way).
When TH found out from Cruella about how Tanasmirky found MaHa in the first place, the first thing he thought about was what Ki said to him when she returned, how she needs to revenge for those who died for her.  He realizes that Ki had suffered the pain of losing a child, again he didn't show any signs of anger toward her, instead he sympathized with her, hurt to know that she had to go through that pain.
About WY, there's not too much to talk about.
Like we had all thought (or at least myself).  He took the opportunity to save TH and Ki, and sent all those grains to the palace for the Yuan people, it was all a plan so that he can get his throne back.  There's nothing wrong with that, he did what he had to do.
When he finally got his throne back, he was ready to leave behind everything that happened in Yuan in Yuan.  He had EB and JK finish off whatever they needed to for their investigation of the Eagle Group and to pass everything over to Ki so she can do whatever she wants to do.  
He's acheived what he needed to acheive, get his throne back so that he can go back to governing Goryeo, and to make it into a stronger country like he had promised Ki when she gave him TH's order to give him back the throne.
It was sad seeing him die, but he died willingly.
Two men, one is willing to kill for Ki, the other is willing to die for her.
Immediately after TH told him about MaHa, he knew there was no other way to secure Ki's safety, but for him to die.  He pushed TH to kill him.  TH wanted him to fight, even though the battle was already unfair, it seemed like TH wanted to at least see him fight, he didn't want to see WY giving up just like that for the woman he (TH) loves.
I do question that when TH asked WY if Ki was worth him giving up his life for, if at that time TH was thinking to himself whether he would be able to do the same, or if he had underestimated WY's love for Ki.
It was somewhat of the one and only man to man 'talk' TH and WY had.  WY is declaring his love for Ki, but at the same time also using his own way to remind TH that he needs to not make her suffer.  
About Ki.
Well Ki is torn between the two men.  The man who she loved, and the man who she loves.
I agree that Ki still holds special feelings for WY, but I don't believe that to be love.  People may argue that Ki never declared her love for either WY or TH, but there's a difference with how she expresses how she feels between two, at least at the current moment.
With WY she holds regrets, and remorse toward him.  Her regrets are for Byul, their son who she couldn't protect, she blames herself for everything WY has suffered because she was the one who abandoned him.  She feels even worst because she no longer loves him, and now he has to died in the hands of the man she loves.
I don't know how to describe it, but it's like she feels like she owes WY a debt.  For MaHa, for everything he's done for her.  She's not stupid, she knows what he's done out of his love for her, but there's no way for her to repay for his love.
When Ki held onto his dead body, not once did she mention anything about 'we'll meet again in our next lives', or 'I'll repay your love for me', nothing related to love.  Instead, she said she'd remember and repay him for his kindness, because now in her heart, TH is the person who she wants to love now, and even in their next life, if there's one.
Ki and TH, what can I say.  Now that she knows TH knows, and undrstands how much he's holding in and also suffering for her, she seems to be at a lost.  TH doesn't want to ask her, or even let her know that he knows, worried about what Ki will think, and if it'll bring more pain to her having to talk about it.  Ki probably feels that maybe if she brings it up, it'll hurt him even more.  
It seems now both Ki and TH are able to understand each other, but just aren't expressing it outwardly.  TH understands what Ki had to suffer through, and doesn't blame her for it.  Ki understands why TH is trying to hide his knowledge from her even if it pains him.  
We've finally reached that 'understanding' level, but neither of them are willing to speak up about it in fear that it would inflict more pain on the other.  It's just a never ending cycle.
Does this post even make sense???  I'm suddenly feeling so lost!
I'll just look forward to tomorrow's episode to see what further tragedy awaits us.  Oh...Damo ending is looking so good now...WHIB...classic...

• Like 1

Thank you pegster for the translation. Great help for all of us here. Just 1 episode and you can relax. You are working so hard to update us. We are so lucky to have you. More power to you and to all recapers. Bravo to all. Empress Ki will always be remember specially the happy moments of Th& Sn. Wy&Sn and also the sidekick of the three main lead role Th Sn and Wy. Their acting are really great. They should be recognized for their hard work. I am happy I watch this series of kdrama. Good night for now. Excited for the finale of tomorrow. For sure a lot of tears will fall down. Be brave for tomorrow revelation in empress ki. I just wish episode 50 was just a long dream.