[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest HanN1430293555

did u notice guys. the garment that TH wears now is color black, do u remember in episode 1 that he is wearing a color black garment in SN's coronation? 
maybe the coronation is near....

Guest critics

Nun:  Your Highness - TS, now I'm back from the dead to fetch you.  It's your turn to die!   [-O< [-O< [- O< [-O<empress-ki-e35-140304-hdtv-xvid-limo-avi

Guest hallyurise

I was looking at the episode recaps, and I feel really bad for Maha that TH doesn't care about him at all. You can hate TN and the ET clan, but Maha is just an innocent child who doesn't deserve TH's scorn. ): I hope that TH's stance towards Maha will change. 

hallyurise said: I was looking at the episode recaps, and I feel really bad for Maha that TH doesn't care about him at all. You can hate TN and the ET clan, but Maha is just an innocent child who doesn't deserve TH's scorn. ): I hope that TH's stance towards Maha will change.  We just might never know... Yes, they did not show us where TH might have gone to visit his "son" Maha but they might actually be somewhat close. TH seems to love his child but just love baby Ayul more cause its the fruit of his love from SN and Him.

Yeah, all peaya has favorite and we can see that baby Ayul is now his new profound favorite. but i think he does love Maha, but we just don't see it.

maybe @sarah.lina or anyone that knows more about the novel can tell us.

watching ep 34 with subs 
I love the TH-TN confrontation. TH's words were soft but bladelike.TN was truly pitiful, after that. 
Only TH can make her weak and vulnerable. 
How happy she was when she learn that TH finally came to see her, then how devastated she was after the conversation. she'll really be nuts (not that i'm justifying her trying to kill SN - i just see her reason)
1234749_1414577162126600_814377948_n.jpg

hallyurise said: I was looking at the episode recaps, and I feel really bad for Maha that TH doesn't care about him at all. You can hate TN and the ET clan, but Maha is just an innocent child who doesn't deserve TH's scorn. ): I hope that TH's stance towards Maha will change. 

more than hatred, TH is rather indifferent towards Maha. he can't feel any attachment and has no connection with him. he thinks it's because of TN which is true, but we know as viewers, and he doesn't, that it's something even more fundamental since he simply isn't his father. even the little bit of affection he might have for the baby as a stranger (TH is a human being after all and could be moved by the sight of an innocent baby) hadn't had the chance to manifest itself so much he was repulsed by TN

Guest larabn

Just watched ep34 with subs

WUeSwk0.jpg
How cute!!! even HongDan thinks so :D
MXhYire.jpg
We need to find a nice cute guy for HongDan too... :)

This is our best scene :D
UMxuewU.jpg
:x :x :x :x

And about this scene
MrQrhRw.jpg
ja0Mi5M.jpg
Really?? Like Really?? What? are we supposed to cry 8-| 
I would add one stooge to the family and call them the 3 stooges and the family is complete :D

How come TN got away with pushing SN down the stairs :-w
There were witnesses and even though SN is alright, she should have been dealt with :-w
Now I know why TN is so stupid... cuz her father praises her stupid actions instead of scolding her for being too obvious 8-|
or does he only scold DK 8-| 

Congratulations for the ratings :)  hope it's success keeps rising ;)

Guest avocado1430291863

I hope that empress ki not going into dark in those later episode...actually,in the beginning of this drama journey,when i read the preview or watch the character pics of Sn and Th smirking,,,my thought was omo this one will be dark saeguk with many deceive or backstabbing plot...but i think viewers already love the warmness that Ek has offered, so do i...even the bad character get soft spot in their heart...so i hope to overcome the.next hurricane, the writer will give us nice solution that give happiness to all..for th and sn...for wy and maha and also for uri prince ayu..i luuv him already...

Hi Everyone!

So the TaNyang Shippers made it to the finals of the Soompi Shippers' Valentines Contest

We're in the Staff Pick category (Admins and mods get to pick the winner). However, it will be super duper awesome if you guys can watch our video entry and support us! And oh, you can vote, too! ;)

To Vote:

1. Go to this Link

2. Click 'Awesome' or 'Insightful'

And that's it! Easy peasy! TaNyang Fighting! Empress Ki Fighting! ;)

Thank you! >:D<