[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest seohaseurri22

Dear PD-nim,

Do you remember centuries ago when our little Puppy Emperor sneaked in just to have a little smooch on SN's lips?

tumblr_mxyr8ccRo21roduv3o5_500.png

Our dear Emperor had prayed for this opportunity, but you did not let him, though. You did not allow him to touch her yet. We, his loyal minions, were greatly disappointed about this..... =((

Milleniums later, His Highness has tried his luck again! Now that SN is now his concubine, he has now his right to make some love on his Lady Ki. 8->

Now I dare you, PD-nim, to interfere this romantic feel again, or I'll make an El Terror out of me and cut off your head just like El Terror did!!!!  ~X(

© @pegster Wanna ask permission first to repost this gif, but I just can't help myself so I did it... Tehee unnie, can I??

Sincerely,

Lady Seohaseurri22
the 236th Concubine of His Royal Highness, Emperor Huizong of Yuan :\">

How strong is SN that everyone is hiding behind her.

TH, BY, TT (also playing silent supporter) and ED. Those who have tried to fight agaisnt ET and lost are now putting their power behind SN.

Part of me wished this was longer so we can watch the fallout of the 'UN'. Sadly I think we are stuck with ET and co for a while.

Dear PD-nim,

Do you remember centuries ago when our little Puppy Emperor sneaked in just to have a little smooch on SN's lips?

tumblr_mxyr8ccRo21roduv3o5_500.png

Our dear Emperor had prayed for this opportunity, but you did not let him, though. You did not allow him to touch her yet. We, his loyal minions, were greatly disappointed about this..... =((

Milleniums later, His Highness has tried his luck again! Now that SN is now his concubine, he has now his right to make some love on his Lady Ki. 8->

Now I dare you, PD-nim, to interfere this romantic feel again, or I'll make an El Terror out of me and cut off your head just like El Terror did!!!!  ~X(

© @pegster Wanna ask permission first to repost this gif, but I just can't help myself so I did it... Tehee unnie, can I??

Sincerely,

Lady Seohaseurri22

the 236th Concubine of His Royal Highness, Emperor Huizong of Yuan :\">

totally agree on this. . . let us see the real kiss please [-O< [-O< [-O<

please be fair with paeha.. . . he deserves it anyway. . .

if a person is drunk he is more real than when he is sober...... if a person is drunk he is more honest, he has no hesitations, he is freeif a person is drunk he does what he wants not thinking of any consequences.....

remember the times SN is drunk.... hmmmmmm and today she is drunk tooo (well i'm not really sure if she isn't sober)....

Looks like today's ep will be lagging too :(
we are back to when TH holds SN to the bed
and he comes close to kiss her but then moves back ... the writers/director were teasing us again :-w
SN heads out of the tent