[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

thanks for all your shares...we've got 1 episode this week...i will go crazy if the last scene will show us WY & SY will meet...i think it will be soon when the episode 1 will catch up...
i hope that SY & WY will have a good talk..,of course they will be both disappointed and hurt but know their maturity they know that their country comes first before themselves...this is what i admire in both of their character...
i hope with WY back I hope that TH will not force to bed SY and if thats the case I will feel sad for SY & TH...knowing TH jealousy with WY back in the palace it would put pressure on TH...

@larabn I do think that the role of WY's wife will be revealed soon. Like how she saved him from El Cripple due to the relationship to ET's family, it may also cause him trouble and death when ET's clan is ordered to be exterminated and that's like what you said where SN will come into the picture and try to save him. She might persuade TH to not kill WY and TH will listen to SN but come to a compromise with conditions (maybe like for WY and SN never to meet again). But the sudden involvement of WY's wife would be ridiculous. The writers should be slowly trying to bring in the character by now. I don't even remember her face although it was shown during their wedding. But, I think she wouldn't have a big role to play.

Guest kaeruchan

Too cute! (cr on the pic, shared on EK baidu)

laigqtQ.jpg

Thanks for all your insightful posts! They really made my weekend more bearable. Huhu.

After watching the preview for ep 29, I'm positive that TH and SN will appear in the episode and something big might happen...so that's why they're not shown in the preview. Just my speculation, though :P A person on DC said that it might be because SN was lying down from the effect of the poison and TH is acting like he can't speak, so they don't have the lines to be featured on the preview. LOL

Poor WY, though...he's totally clueless about SN :'( I have a feeling that he will head straight to the Yuan palace since BA & TT are there, and just some of us predicted, him seeing SN walking around the palace in her concubine robe will be the cliffhanger for ep 29...

Reading all the funny post.. Hahahahaha... you girls are hilarious onnie bursted a hard laugh here hahahaahahaa

What is this disease that we have in common.. OTH disease? Obsessed with Ta Hwan? Hahahahaha... Hello we're still need to live out real life....

But I honestly don't know what other ongoing drama that is better than Empress Ki.. I don't think there is..

The preview isn't excite me that much but we'll see tomorrow.. Ugh that's why I hate sport event.. it always take our drama time and I don't think those sport lovers understand our pain.. :((

@SeGafanlady
I have this wonderful feeling (NOT!!) as others have said that they will make this waiting for us veeeeeeeeeeeery painful
with a very painful and exciting cliffhanger, I swear I'm already dreaming about EK sometimes lol I will start dreaming about it daily till next ep
or watch all the past eps to pass time LOL So we can expect the cliffhanger of tomorrow's ep to be something big
MBC wouldn't give us a week in peace now would they :P
either WY knowing SN is a concubine, or seeing her or TH and SN's possible oalala :P I guess I'll be watching the olympics to forget about EK a little :D

sorry if this was posted before. If it was, tell me and will remove it :)
1898266_269658983198535_572245975_n.jpg
Wow Eunuch Bang is really into the role of a beggar now, look at his sad, hungry face while holding the food :(
credits go to Ha Ji Won Hwatu 2013 FB :)

@petria : i agree with you, i don't think the coronation scene is near, we still have a long way to go (if they put before BG niece), but well we don't really know ;)
they have mentionned her too much, i don't think they will not make her appearing :D

About WY's wife, like you all have said, there wasn't any news of her casting so my bet is that she will die along ET family, and somehow SN will tell WY to marry Seol Hwa (because she's the daughter of a governor, politically speaking their union will be in favor of Goryo ;) ;) ;) )

@petria
my dear we've experienced the fast timeline before, so I don't doubt that it may all happen in 2 or 3 eps lol
or maybe it won't be near , don't mind me I'm passing time till ep29 comes along  :D
I just don't think it will be that far, anyways it's a heartbreaking scene so I don't want it to be near LOL

Guest filchiny

@larabn & @minnie0103: Yes SN poisoned herself. That is her master plan to get rid of empress brat because she knows while she is in power, it will be very hard for them to make progress

@anjshin : prepare your heart dear, after the coronation of SN, they will not let WY alone hahahahahah so after the turk --> SeolHwa =)) =)) =))

@chrissydiva : i think that after ET demise, TH will not keep concubines (unrealistic yes but it's TH) :D :D :D

I don't like when viewers put the actors and characters together.They hate the actors who play villains or just have bad images of the actor because his character was portrayed evil.That's why those actors and actresses who play villains have hard time and become stressful.For example, El Plague actor almost all the time plays villains just like in Empress Ki drama.Even though he is pretty much famous, it does not mean he has easy time playing an evil character.It's funny how viewers thought of actors change by what kind of characters they play.Sometimes I wonder if most viewers are kids who cannot distinguish actors from characters.

Guest anjshin

saaaaaarah.lina ..... leave my WY alone, it's Byul arc coming. Do you want a piece of Seunyang Ki? just like her revenge to the El Temur clan. Lmao ;;) ;;) \m/

filchiny said: @larabn & @minnie0103: Yes SN poisoned herself. That is her master plan to get rid of empress brat because she knows while she is in power, it will be very hard for them to make progress

oh, and i wish MBC will stop uploading on youtubes with names of actors and actresses. They are really not helping the viewers.Why do they have to put the real names when they are portraying characters?I cannot focus on to the characters if MBC keeps writing the actors' names on the uploaded videos.and other viewers will keep put the actors and characters together when they are watching the drama and videos.