[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest hunterdd

sarah.lina said: That Turk Girl Batolu is coming back, all the news are talking about that!!!!!!!!!! they are all saying that's their wild card for the ratings!!! :D
They are talking about how she was popular and loved by viewers and that since her absence the ratings have decreased, they have name it : In Young's Effect (the name of the actress). There seems to be adultery also??? but i didn't understand :D

So they are going to get TH a new concubine.... I think she is most likely Bayan's niece since ED has lose power already so she can't be from her choice. Bayan you old sly fox! Are you going to trade the blood letter with your niece?

Guest yummysushi123

For some reason, I can't help but feel sad for SN because WY might get away snatched by those pretty unnies.  I mean, I have nothing against new characters appearing, but I feel kinda sad for SN.

I'm just really HOPING that they show SN because I'm gonna get REALLY mad if the director decides to ignore our main heroine and focus more on the other new characters......

I'll rather see WY married off to the suggested Yuan princess than Bi-Soo.  Bi-Soo is SN's Turkish version and Idk, I feel uneasy about this pairing... it reads trouble to me...
And I don't think TH will bring SN to the palace with a different ID... this would be just playing stupid not only with the Palace people but with the audience too. So big NO to fake ID's please. [-X

stclaus said: I'll rather see WY married off to the suggested Yuan princess than Bi-Soo.  Bi-Soo is SN's Turkish version and Idk, I feel uneasy about this pairing... it reads trouble to me...
And I don't think TH will bring SN to the palace with a different ID... this would be just playing stupid not only with the Palace people but with the audience too. So big NO to fake ID's please. [-X

Guest anjshin

@stclaus and @illaywhat are you talking about, I anjshin, will be the queen of WangYu, nothing more, nothing less, no Bi-Soo and no turk girl Batalo. Arraso., ;);)

>:) >:) =)) 

I was just thinking, the fact that YBS failed to protect LP, that would have been an immediate cause for execution!!  He not only let a concubine die under his watch, but also a royal baby!
It's too bad TH is such a powerless Emperor at this time, he obviously won't be able to punish YBS for 'failing' his job.
I bet you ET is also going to make TH host some huge celebration to welcome his 'new' crown prince.

@pegster - RE: "I bet you ET is also going to make TH host some huge celebration to welcome his 'new' crown prince."
I think that would be the PERFECT time to introduce El Terror to the chicken-bone-of-death I've been suggesting several times now.(Heimlich Maneuver hasn't been invented yet ....insert evil laughter)

@ ALL --- don't know if JeJu MBC will be airing the EK press conference - but I have it running just in case.
http://www.jejumbc.com/vodskin/vod_aod.asp?stream_value=vod&stream_type=Live_tv

EDIT: drat...it seems like it's just a show reviewing a Musical. It's not bad though. ha.

@illay - RE: "strange..why they promote again in the middle? to introduce the new character??"
I'm guessing that they need to remind the audience that the show has something worth watching ~50 episodes is A LOT - plus they also need to show that the script writers aren't in straight-jackets after episode 22 --- hahah!

Omo.... ¡¡¿What?!!
¿More characters to hate... >:) and to make life miserable for my beautiful SN? X(

I can not... :(( *this is a lot to me.... so sad... Sad sad sad... =(( :((

~X(  ¡TO THE DEVIL THE MEN!.... [-( :-w *I hate them!! >:)  X(

Edit: Men...I'll be very upset with you if make them suffer to my beautiful SN.... and more if it is with other women. :-w
*Right now I have a lot of anger* X(

¡SN, my love... FIGHTING!! and I will always love only to you!~ :x:* 

Hi all!  I know everyone is getting all revved up for the next episode.  I just came across this on FB so I thought I would share it....1010211_440033579459597_346148458_n.jpg
Not sure what the significance is of this picture, but it's definitely her burying someone....looks too big for a baby's grave.  What do you all think???
Sorry.....I guess this had already been posted previously....DISREGARD! :)