[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@stclaus - Welcome to the forum! It's awesome that after years of just reading, it was Empress Ki that finally made you post! And it's a huge compliment to everyone here that we manage to keep things civil, understanding and funny even with a shipping war. I hope you keep posting! smiley-happy093_zpsb6d2c701.gif
@chrissydiva - I couldn't agree more, the "love-child" plot is lame - it makes all the characters into either fools or ultra ambitious so I just can't see it working. I could never see SN abandoning her child, just no way. skep.gif
@rinchan76 - Once again, you post some awesome thoughts. I've always hated the whole "first love" thing in dramas - it gets shoved down our throats. On the other hand, it can be truly romantic. *hee* And thank you for your intelligent thoughts on the whole "lead" issue too, very well said.  smiley-love005.gif
@CherKell - Thank you for clarifying the "lead" stuff, it's beyond annoying to me that it keeps being brought up. It's insulting to ALL three actors. Thanks for the BTS clip and I'm with you all the way on praying for the cast to stay ahead or survive the live-shoot once that begins. UGH! (and it's SO COLD!) snowball.gif
@loveintheicee - Are you helping translate at Dark Smurfs? Thank you! I wish I could help... ^:)^
@petria - I love all the actors too, every single one of them are a perfect fit for the role they're playing. 
@larabn - Thank you for the recap! (and the chocolates)  >:D<
@Miky88 - OMO, so El Terror only agreed to release SN if WY does something for him? Now I'm all worried about what that might be.  :-SS
Observation: WHY is Byung-Soo still alive?   flamingmad.gif  Doesn't he have the plague? Shouldn't he be dead by now? Please, someone kill this guy. thatsit.gif

tucci said: I would like to see TH save SN at once XD
Also, I don't like how SN never considers him...how can she? He is soo good looking, caring, sweet, and can be funny and serious. I find her also a bit ungrateful. She gets to live in the palace next to him, would have she preferred to be sent out in a brothel or as Dan Ki Se concubine?

I worried about when this day would come.....the day they stop putting up previews, but why now when there will be no eps next week  :(( . If the goal was to make me go crazy they succeeded. This episode was really good. The way it ended I was half afraid Dankise was going to get that first kiss, so I appreciate WY knocking him out cold, I guess Dankise couldn't take it anymore since he already was slugged by his dearest father not too long ago.It is interesting how Dankise really wants his father's praise and affection, but WY is representative of the son he always wanted but never had, to top it off WY is also with the girl he likes. Sadly he doesn't realize he is too rough around the edges, specializes in brute force where as his father needs someone with military and political savvy. The least he can do is be nice to the person he likes, but he can't even do that right, no wonder your dad doesn't like you. ( of course I am sure his father loves him, it's just ET is irritated with him a lot of the times they have been together recently) Dankise, seriously you can't punish someone for stealing your heart that is one of the most legal thefts in the world, and to be honest you ripped your heart out and tried to shove down her throat, thinking "I can get get anything I want." This is clearly a hereditary delusion since ET stated himself that there hasn't been anyone he wanted to kill that he couldn't kill, if that is the case the zombie apocalypse has hit Yuan one of which sits on the throne, TH. Of course I can't forget TN, WY looks at TH and he assumes WY is into her and TH is jealous, I believe she also assumes the sun and moon are at her beck and call and the universe revolves around her :)) . I feel bad for WY who can't quit that hero instinct, that princess hold you had her in probably got her drenched, this girl was drooling through her pores, it was so bad lol. If only she had seen that beautiful hug he had with SN, This is the first mutual hug they had as she reciprocated and buried her face in his neck. Everything about was sweet, touching, and fuzzy :\"> . It was clearly distinct from TH's back hug was based on excitement, but totally one sided, however she still had a reaction to it, she is still clearly aware of him and emotionally affected by him, but with WY she has now accepted her feelings toward him, and therefore can readily accept his hug. TH is just not there yet.today's episode was a good mix of light-hearted moments, and seriousness. I was dying of laughter at how everyone reacted in regards to the mouse invasion, but if I woke up with one beside me, I would not have only been on the other side of the bed but on of that wall (yes, I would probably go through the wall). It was just funny how they pulled out swords on the creature, like it was a midnight assassin and SN just stepped in and diminished their manliness. Her face clearly stated " seriously this tiny thing." It is so funny how Golta fell back at the sight of it, but a couple of minutes later he was all big and bad getting ready to face ET. The lesson of the day is ET is lesser than a mouse,  =))  .And who knew ED had a mini eunuch army, and who told her what was going down that night?  I feel bad that TH had to be dragged away and he couldn't get SN, is it really impossible for TH to have ordered they find her, or at least waited for until he did. Who knew Golta was strong enough to drag him away. As a side note what is with these eunuchs, since when was eunuch bang so fit, is he trying to compete with his master, also at the rate this show is going they will have the entire cast strip, so who is next Dankise, TalTal, or.....ET  :-&  . (the thought scares me). And now with SN being in the state she is in (did dankise really have to torture her, his style of flirting is sick) I don't know if we will see a light-hearted WY with SN, for a while.When he went to see her today, his giddiness bordered on feverishness, but don't tell me he was talking to her about the bleeding eyes, it can't always be about work ,WY, lucky for us his work is a good excuse to see SN. In this instance we were able to see WY the man with SN, as opposed to WY the king with his subject SN, for a good portion of the show, other than the jealousy issue his behavior may also stem from the fact that his plan is working out well, or was at the time, and his mind was a bit at ease. To bad now WY and TH might be fighting over who gets SN in the next ep. Also it looks like ET will be setting himself up as the next Wang Go or even TN, I really want to see WY pull a SN and bring ET down,    >:)

Guest redhazel

Thank you WY for beat Dangkise for us. He should kick him too!!

Poor TH. he's a little too late. But I'm sure he will take care SN by himself and maybe prohibit WY to take care of her :D

No preview is good and bad for us. The good side is we won't assume anything based on the preview ;;)

But the bad side is we will imagining every little possible thing to happen next week =))

And that is worse for me. Because it will stimulate my brain to create such a 'creative' scene @-)

Okay, I confess that I'm already have my own 'preview' for next week :-S

I was kind of scratching my head when El Terror accpeted rather easily to release SN even if it was under the condition that WY becomes his ally and does things for him beacuse ET knows better than to just trust WY just like that but then come to think of it, maybe the newly acquired knowledge that SN is WY's weakness helped him make the decision and I'm pretty sure he's gonna use that everytime he wants to put pressure on WY...

@rinchan76
you're getting a lot of compliments today :)
but seriously you should be a writer :)
your thoughts are very organized and coherent
they're long posts but I like reading them :)
you always have new insights :x
happy holidays to you and if you celebrate Christmas, then merry Christmas  :)

@tessieroo, @ChelseaS

thanks guys.... :x

Guest lindearist

thank you @larabn for the updates! haha MERRY CHRISTMAAAAS :) hoping you wouldn't stop this kindness of yours 
<removed by loli.... not replated to the drama/thread--->

@tessiroo Well BS killed or scared the plague out of him,a worthy name i might say....i think the Goryo men made him well with medicine because he was ill when he walk in the village...but the chief already suspects him so i hope he will hang him with all the men help there like a traitor that he is
Happy Christmas to all of you dear friends and hope u share with all your love ones this days and the new year as well!!!!>:D<

@tessieroo and @larabn
Thanks guys for all the complements, everyone is so nice  >:D<   . I actually enjoy this thread, it is definitely one of the best active threads around here, the discussions are all interesting, and this thread is just down right funny. I really like the good mix of views we have here, not to mention the shipping wars are fairly civil, and there is usually no outright bashing, unlike some other threads. All you guys make this a great thread to just post your thoughts and spazz over a good drama together, lol. :x
I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas too, as well as everyone else on this thread. ;)

Guest walkingintherain

First of all, Happy holidays everyone! Merry Christmas!!!!! After watching today's ep, I was slightly disappointed and I'm not sure why  :-?? I mean I was quite happy when my wish (wanting TH-SN to have more emotional scenes, and WY-SN to have more cute scenes) was granted, but it felt weird on WY's part  8-| Maybe it is because I've never seen WY's lovey dovey face before haha!!! And the moment I saw WY's bright and smiley face when he calls for SN gave me a little goosebumps  :)) But still good for you WY!!!!! SN accepted his hug, and they acted more close later on in the ep which means... SN now knows his true feelings towards her?  :-?? But I still can't help but feel sorry for TH, it can clearly be seen that SN's glances towards WY and TH differs in a way... Poor TH, it might take you some time to get the same glance of longing from SN, but DON'T GIVE UP!  :D Anyway since I watched this ep RAW, therefore I don't understand a single word they say, so I will have to wait for tomorrow or maybe later to catch the subbed episode! 
I WANT TO SEE THE PREVIEW SO BAD... HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?!  :(( Well, happy holidays again!!

guys dangkise's creepy love is getting on my nerves
I mean I thought he might capture her and had a doubt that he will torture her
but said that he likes her so he wouldn't he would just tie her and act creepy
but I was shocked at him standing there so calmly while she is screaming
and in pain
what kind of a sick twisted foreplay is this man
ewww and then he goes on touching her hurt face and is looking at it so happily
like it's makeup she has on not blood
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!! when will somebody kill him :-w