[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest jaewon fan

@Lmangla , thanks for the link , i've been waiting for koalas playground last review because i know she had watch and enjoyed it , i saw her past review  and it's quite good.. It's hard to find a review about this series because it's quite long, but once you find one they simply brings out the best of it. Scandal is a gem, only few had seen it but those who does treasured it. :-bd :x

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jaewon fan said: Hello guys... finally MBC open the Official poll for MBC Drama awards... Let's  show our support  for Scandal by Voting ... I made a guide and reference for those who haven't made account on MBC website.. Please check out and cast your VOTE... fighting..
====>http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.hk/2013/12/vote-mbc-drama-awards-voting.html
VOTE for Most Popular ArtistNomination from Scandal (Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee)Voting is open from Dec.12  to 30...

VOTE for Best Couple Award

@pafaccio , @cclover1, @luvskjw , @chat27, @Iris , @andy78, @Lmangla , and to all that i forgot to mention.. please support Scandal... thank you...  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest jaewon fan

@irilight , have you tried google chrome browser.. i even manage to sign up using my phone.. so far.. all those who tried from our fb page members doesn't have a problem like yours.. maybe you made a mistake on one of the instruction on guide.

From KJW Fan Club FB page we have at least 67 members manage to sign up and voting everyday..

Guest jaewon fan

Hello everyone... I'm here again... :-h :-h :-h I just want to give updates about our cast doing on upcoming MBC Drama Awards. ;)) ;)) I'm quite excited...Okey, MBC divided all the dramas into 3 Categories, Mini-series, Special Series, and Soap Opera. Last year, they only have two category but now they made it 3 , i guess MBC doesn't want to disappoint anyone and intend to give award to everyone  =)) =)) =)). Just kidding.
Scandal belongs to Special Series Category..Nominees for the Grand PrizeFor Male Top Excellence for Best Actor Award , our detective Ha Eun Joong (Kim Jae Won) will be competing with his father Ha Myung Geun (Jo Jae Hyun) , and Jo Jin Moo of Empress Ki. That was a tough competition, i find them all excellent. #-oFor Female , Shin Eun Kyung of Scandal, Ha Ji Won of Empress Ki , and Moon Geun Young of Goddess of Fire are nominated.
Male Excellence Award , Park Sang Min from Scandal and Lee Sang Yoon from GOF are competing..Female nominees , Jo Yoon Hee and Kim Gyu ri from Scandal , and UEE from Golden Rainbow.
Gold Acting Award  Male nominees Jo Jae Hyun from Scandal , Jung Bo Seok from 100 Years legacy , and more veteran actors .. i can't recognized them all.. For female, there is no nominee from Scandal.
I only mention those  Scandal cast are nominated on major category.. there are a lot of awards listed on several categories, you can check it out by your self on MBC website.Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee are also nominated for Popularity and Best Couple Award, the voting are still on going, please support them by voting.. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest luvskjw

irilight said: jaewon fan said: Hello guys... finally MBC open the Official poll for MBC Drama awards... Let's  show our support  for Scandal by Voting ... I made a guide and reference for those who haven't made account on MBC website.. Please check out and cast your VOTE... fighting..
====>http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.hk/2013/12/vote-mbc-drama-awards-voting.html
VOTE for Most Popular ArtistNomination from Scandal (Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee)Voting is open from Dec.12  to 30...

VOTE for Best Couple Award

@pafaccio , @cclover1, @luvskjw , @chat27, @Iris , @andy78, @Lmangla , and to all that i forgot to mention.. please support Scandal... thank you...  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , the voting was once daily until Decemeber 30.   :D We only have one day left to vote... Park Sang Min was nomimated on Excellence Award , there are already two from Scandal on Top Excellence, Kim Jae Won and Jo Jae Hyun, 3 is more like a crowd and dominating... :)) :)
Kim Jae Won , Jo Jae Hyun, and Shin Eun Kyung are automically included on the nominees of Daesang Award, the Grand Prize of the event.  I hope one of them get it...
Scandal Fighting.... :-bd :-bd :-bd \:D/
You can watch MBC Drama Awards Preview =====> HERE
1511311_640163016043559_587423750_n.jpg

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw.. and another good news to those who manage to register on MBC website , you can watch the live show of MBC drama awards directly from the site.. i will make a screen shot of the tab you have to click.. it's very easy.. :-bd

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw.. and another good news to those who manage to register on MBC website , you can watch the live show of MBC drama awards directly from the site.. i will make a screen shot of the tab you have to click.. it's very easy.. :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

@mekeo117 @luvskjw .... Scandal belongs to Special Series Category while 100 Years of Inheritance is on Soap Opera , so basically they are not competing..

@irilight , I'm so happy that our 3 main Cast won an award..

Jo Jae Hyun - Gold Acting Award

Kim Jae Won - Top Excellence Award for Best Actor on Special Series Category

Shin Eun Kyung - Top Excellence Award for Best Actress on Special Series Category

CONGRATULATION to all the winners.. they certainly deserve it.. :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

@loli , i don't even think KJW oppa had time to stay at home 24 hours with his wife.. he just came back from an island filming his new reality show 4 Sons and 1 Daughter then had a press conference the following day , followed by MBC drama awards last night.. he just barely spend his new year eve with his family i guess.. after that going back on filming again.. :(

Archived