[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest jaewon fan

CONGRATULATION to Kim Jae Won and Shin Eun Kyung for winning the Top Excellence Award for Best Actor/Actress on Special Series Category

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
2013drama_photo131231014240entertain1.jp
2013drama_photo131231014240entertain0.jp
Body image

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jaewon fan said: @mekeo117 @luvskjw .... Scandal belongs to Special Series Category while 100 Years of Inheritance is on Soap Opera , so basically they are not competing.. @irilight , I'm so happy that our 3 main Cast won an award.. Jo Jae Hyun - Gold Acting Award Kim Jae Won - Top Excellence Award for Best Actor on Special Series Category Shin Eun Kyung - Top Excellence Award for Best Actress on Special Series Category CONGRATULATION to all the winners.. they certainly deserve it.. :-bd

Guest jaewon fan
:D @irilight .. the BEST DRAMA OF THE year went to 100 years of legacy. :-/ @mekeo117 maybe was right.. base on rating SCANDAL is way behind. but for me it still the best drama .. :)) ;))

Guest jaewon fan

@Lmangla , i read a lot of complain about the result of MBC awards ... :)) :)) :)) you can only count those actors and actress that really deserve to get an award, but MBC have their own way of giving awards, sometimes i really want to question it ..,  rating is a must to them... but rating doesn't really guarantee the quality of the drama , i think what weighs more is the assessment of viewers after they watch the whole series, not the amount of viewers while still airing. What's the point of high viewers rating if all they say after watching was bad comments.. sigh... MBC judges should watch the drama itself before judging...that's the only way they could give a best judgement.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: :D @irilight .. the BEST DRAMA OF THE year went to 100 years of legacy. :-/ @mekeo117 maybe was right.. base on rating SCANDAL is way behind. but for me it still the best drama .. :)) ;))

Guest luvskjw

I have a question about the young actress who won an award ... and was later Oppa's partner when they presented one of the awards ... something Suzy????  When she thanked everyone + her mother and father + cousins + friends and  nims galore ... poor thing looked quite nervous :) ... what category did she win? 

Guest jaewon fan

luvskjw said: I have a question about the young actress who won an award ... and was later Oppa's partner when they presented one of the awards ... something Suzy????  When she thanked everyone + her mother and father + cousins + friends and  nims galore ... poor thing looked quite nervous :) ... what category did she win? 

Guest xopo17

congrats for Kim Jae Won. the baby boy .... yess, He is  a father, now. congratsss. i hope i can see the picture of his baby. very curious. i like babies
and also for Top Excellence Award for Best Actor . yeah Kim jae won >> you deserved that award . your acting was best in scandal drama !!! :x :D
anyway. i felt angry , pissed to MBC for the 2013 Drama Awards . ( but not for variety show awards)
i finished download and watching the raw video of 2013 MBC Drama Awards Rubbish Show.
1 word : WTF ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so 100 hundred years, which that drama was all about abusive story ( the noodles part  / family who made noodles only for 5-10 episodes) , the rest episode was only about abusive Mother In Law . But they Got many awards , iuuuuhgggghhhh, and also best drama ...arrgghh
Scandal drama was much better with good quality script rather than 100 years drama. its not make any sense at all, a drama who have the vibe, the thrill, the shocking twist , the quality, the much better act defeated by an abusive story in 100  year .  Its a Joking !! Scandal drama also got a high rating too, MBC !!
but the drama which is not finished airing (empress ki) got a  lot award. i do LIKE and watch empress ki. but i have to be fair, not blind. because its not fair for other drama who already finished airing (scandal drama) but did not get enough recognition  , just because MBC only want to "pleased" empress ki drama / fans .
and su*y got award ??? are you kidding me . 
i did not understand with MBC , whats wrong in their head ?! isn't Rating of Scandal drama was also high ?? 

**anyway, Kim Jae woon variety show is not bad at all, already finished watching and so far so good :D 

Guest jaewon fan

@xopo17 , I watch 2013 MBC Drama Awards live... i feel relieve that Scandal get some recognition, although i felt like they didn't get enough. 
I think  MBC gave Best Drama Award to 100 Years of legacy because it got the highest rating among others. They judge it base on quantity , not quality . 
I love Empress Ki , but as you said it's not finish yet, and it's not fair for those completed series. They haven't even reach half way. They include it on 2013 awarding, that does mean it's not going to be on the list of 2014 anymore? Aside from Scandal , i think Two Weeks deserve recognition as well but because of the low rating , i think they didn't even bother nominating it. Too bad.  

• 3 weeks later...

I totally agree they did not get enough recognition, @jaewon fan...

For one their spot was very bad.. they were put into "weekend family drama..."  Well, this was not what I consider and Koreans consider Family drama....

This drama was so well written, so complex, and the acting by all ensemble cast was awesome... Totally overlooked in my opinion..

~~~~~

P.S. I miss this thread...

• 1 month later...
Guest jaewon fan
:D Hello everyone... i just drop by to say hi to all my chinggus here. Scandal is going to be broadcast on KNTV Japan starting on April 6 , it was also advertise on TVB Hongkong cable tv J2 but don't know the schedule yet. I hope this drama receive lots of love from Internatiobal fans as much as we love it. :) I miss you all on thread thread.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys.. :) it's been a while , i miss this thread as much as i miss this wonderful drama. I hope everyone in doing well.

I just want to share some info about this show.

It is currently being broadcast in Vietnam National Channel TODAY TV , they just started airing this week April 21… i hope @tulipw‌ is watching.. ;))

another update from KNTV Japan , i mention before that it's going to be broadcast on April 6 , but i guess due to the accident on Jaewon oppa fan meeting last March 23 , he was unable to promote the show and the schedule was move on May 21…

here is the preview release on KNTV.....

http://youtu.be/DdhwPOMy-XQ

:-/ just wondering which chinngu is lurking here , please tag me if ever you want to post comment.. ;)) i would love to discuss with you regarding this drama. :D;)

Guest luvskjw

@jaewon fan -- Great promo, it brought back all the memories about the first part of the story!  :(  Why do I feel this urge to watch the drama again???  :)

Guest tulipw

Hello guys..  it's been a while , i miss this thread as much as i miss this wonderful drama. I hope everyone in doing well. 

I just want to share some info about this show. 

It is currently being broadcast in Vietnam National Channel TODAY TV , they just started airing this week April 21… i hope @tulipw‌ is watching..  

another update from KNTV Japan , i mention before that it's going to be broadcast on April 6 , but i guess due to the accident on Jaewon oppa fan meeting last March 23 , he was unable to promote the show and the schedule was move on May 21… 

here is the preview release on KNTV....                                           

Guest jaewon fan

@tulipw , you mean they move the schedule ? I'm just curious , are they going to dubbed the voice in Vietnamese if they air it on your place? and regarding the broadcast channel , is it Cable TV or National Free TV?
It's going to be broadcast in Japan and Hongkong as well but it was on Cable TV. Maybe it takes few more months before they are going to air it on National Free TV.

Archived