[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jaewon fan

@Iris , ;) i did my vote but i haven't post a comment. Thanks for inviting me and supporting Scandal. :-bd

Jaewon oppa already pick his new project. MBC just confirmed today that he will be one of the host of their new variety show to be broadcast on January. He will be working with Kim Min Jong from Gentlemens Dignity and two othe co-host.

It's a family variety show featuring real life stories .. the first episode is about elderly people living alone.

It's kind of interesting because we often see dramas with high regard on family. In this show it's not fiction but in reality of Korean life.

@jaewon fan.. Thank you for the update... but I am disappointed because I am not into variety shows...

I just love drama and movies.... I'd watch a segment of a variety show occasionally, if they have interesting guests, but cannot see myself watching an ongoing variety show....

How long will this show last with Kim Jae-won please??

Guest jaewon fan

@Iris , no certain period. I think he choose to take variety show for now to keep himself a bit free so that he could give more time for his family without long absence on small screen. This month his wife is going to give birth , the sched of the new program starts early January and Japan tour was set on Feb. Filming for variety show gives him more time to do other things. We are quite surprise he accepted the project but we are happy , to see him at least once a week. Probably he will take another drama mid next year when his baby is already a bit bigger. For now, he need to give more time to them.

He will be promoting Scandal in Japan next year as well..

@jaewon fan... I understand.. also he probably also need some time for himself...

Where would this show air?  Will we be able to watch in the U.S with subs?

I think variety show probably also help their image in Korea..but we don't get lots of it in the U.S.

It will be difficult to choose his next drama, because Scandal was so exquisite... how does one top that???

Guest jaewon fan

@Iris , i agree.. Scandal is one of KJW best drama .. Japan bought the copyright for it in advance for TV broadcasting even when it was still airing in Korea. So far all KJW projects after his army service are doing well. Can You Hear My Heart is one of the top DVD seller in Japan , and was broadcast in several Asian countries, as well as May Queen . I think Scandal will do better next year when it starts airing in other Asian countries. ^0^

Anyway, KJW new variety program will be broadcast on MBC Network every Friday at 10pm starting January. Probably it will be shown on MBC Entertainment Channels online.

KJW was appointed as Anti-Money Laundering Ambassador in Korea last week November 28. I think doing reality shows with good-well activities will help him more to promote his status as ambassador.

@jaewon fan...wow... that sounds like a big honor - Anti Money Laundering Ambassador... What does he have to do in that capacity.?  Our sweet detective HEJ got a big promotion...!   :-c

What is the name of the variety show please?

I have not seen all of KJW drama, but Scandal and CYHMH are my favorites from what I have seen...
May Queen, not so much...(I had issues with the script)

Thank you for keeping us up to date... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest jaewon fan

@Iris , thanks for the link.. it's sounds exciting and interesting. :)) A family reality show like a drama but in reality.. :-bd I'm gonna look forward for it. :-bd

Guest jaewon fan

I just wanna share this photo of Kim Jae Won with the young Ha Soo Young during Scandal cast party. ;)) ;)) They are both very cute..  ;)) ;)
02739758d109b3dec1443e79cebf6c81810a4ce1
:x

Guest jaewon fan

Hello guys... finally MBC open the Official poll for MBC Drama awards... Let's  show our support  for Scandal by Voting ... I made a guide and reference for those who haven't made account on MBC website.. Please check out and cast your VOTE... fighting..
====>http://kimjaewon0218.blogspot.hk/2013/12/vote-mbc-drama-awards-voting.html
VOTE for Most Popular ArtistNomination from Scandal (Kim Jae Won and Jo Yoon Hee)Voting is open from Dec.12  to 30...ch_1386837181_831800425_0+(1).jpg

VOTE for Best Couple Award201312121716360410_1.jpg

@pafaccio , @cclover1, @luvskjw , @chat27, @Iris , @andy78, @Lmangla , and to all that i forgot to mention.. please support Scandal... thank you...  ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest luvskjw

@jaewon fan thanks for the instructions.  I signed up and got the code and I entered it, and got a pop up that I don't know what it said, I'm assuming it was saying I'm registered.  Now where do I do?????

Guest luvskjw

Was I supposed to choose a user name?  Or do we just use the e-mail addy?  I tried to log in but the space for the username is not long enough for the e-mail addy.  I'm confused!

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , put the username when you log in but make sure your registration was successful. After you enter aunthentication code the window will change and redirect you fill up your info. If that finish that application you will return to MBC homepage.. you have to log in..

if you don't know where to log in.. click this link http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2013mbc/popular/index.html

try to VOTE.. a pop up notification will appear telling you to log in, click it and it will direct you to log in tab..

put your username (not email add) then password..

if log in was successful the window will go back on voting site and allow you to cast your VOTE.. please refer to my instruction guide.. on the blog..

TAKE NOTE : When you VOTE for Popularity Award , you have to choose Male and Female artist, then they will count your Vote.. voting only one artist is not counted..

Guest jaewon fan

shellyhyun said: so many favorite scenes ..... 8-> ;;)
until
I can not mention one by one .... is certainly a good drama though probably not much romance scene .....
:-?

I have to reopen the backyard, to see the comments and posting .... because I'm late to watch ...~X( ^#(^

so lot of the drama blogs have year-end review... seems like many have missed a great gem as they didn't even watch scandal...
:-?

koala's playground had a review of scandal -- thought she wrapped it up rather well. :)
http://koalasplayground.com/2013/12/17/2013-drama-reviews-a-year-of-memorable-dramas-both-real-and-reel/
like what she said -- "... the parents brought their pain, suffering, hope and hubris to life while reminding us that even good people can do bad things while evil villains are also capable of love in limited ways..." -- something we all talked about a great deal in length here in this thread....

Archived