[Drama 2013] Scandal:That very shocking and immoral incident 스캔들: 매우 충격적이고 부도덕한 사건

Guest yeohweping

Guest luvskjw

pafaccio said:

luvskjw

said: @jaewon fan, I mean that their player is big and the video quality is excellent.  The closeups are beautiful, and the color is so much better than some of the lower resolutions in other sites.  Sometimes you can get colors that are a bit weird, like the lipstick, for instance, can appear funny looking.  When I watch the series on Hulu the color is consistent and natural.  I think that Hulu pays for the license to show their content, so they have excellent copies. 

They have Can You Hear My Heart, but it is called "

Listen To My Heart

" ... and the Scandal we just finished watching, on Hulu is called

SCANDAL: 2013

--- there are several Scandals, including the American TV series, and some other dramas with the name Scandal in them, so make sure to search for SCANDAL: 2013 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvskjw

luvskjw

said:

jaewon fan

-- Exactly, chingu, there was not enough balance between the family aspect and the HEJ-WAM love story.  The story needed to be longer, at least 40 episodes, so we could have an all-around great end ... and a wedding!  Oh, I wanted a wedding, so badly!!!! 

:(

(

:(

jaewon fan

said:@luvskjw , i think the writer focus more on father and son relationship because that was the foundation of the drama and looks like viewers are more into it. The love story is just a side line considering that the lead female character started with another man and also considered married. As we can see they made some changes on the plot , when the series was introduces , it says the female lead is a single Mom with 6 year old daughter, but as early as the 2nd episode of adult characters , the writer made her lost the baby and shift the story mainly on HEJ character as kidnap son. They hardly touch about his love life. I watch few part again last night and i notice that HEJ and his younger sister had even more sweet moments and dialogue more than he does to WAM. 

jaewon fan

said:@luvskjw , they should at least say "SARANGHE" and "Will you marry me?" right? :-? :-?

:)

)

)

)

) Nothing can be done since it's over.. the series gave as a lot of great things but we are a bit greedy and want some more..

)

) it's just too good to let go. :-??

luvskjw said: jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , :-? Now i understand why HEJ said that when she went to their house to beg JTH to save him. That was one of his dialogue that buffled me. He said "You don't like me right? :-?? i thought that was lost in translation.. thanks for making it clear. It does make sense if he teased her, she indeed said she only accept him because of his remembrance of her dead husband. The writer didn't put too much on the love story and i feel like they should have at least a little bit more than what was shown. It ended great on the family aspect but it would be more awesome if the love line move further as well. jaewon fan  -- Exactly, chingu, there was not enough balance between the family aspect and the HEJ-WAM love story.  The story needed to be longer, at least 40 episodes, so we could have an all-around great end ... and a wedding!  Oh, I wanted a wedding, so badly!!!!  :(( :((
lol... i can say every drama that oppa acted, i always want a wedding for him but we can't get what we want from Oppa sometimes. Yes the Love life of HEJ and WAM was not prolong for us to even see a bed scene of either when they were in bed lying down and laughing while kissing or yrs after they have kids and named their son HMG or something

Guest luvskjw

loli said: luvskjw said: jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , :-? Now i understand why HEJ said that when she went to their house to beg JTH to save him. That was one of his dialogue that buffled me. He said "You don't like me right? :-?? i thought that was lost in translation.. thanks for making it clear. It does make sense if he teased her, she indeed said she only accept him because of his remembrance of her dead husband. The writer didn't put too much on the love story and i feel like they should have at least a little bit more than what was shown. It ended great on the family aspect but it would be more awesome if the love line move further as well.

Hi,my dear friends, I'm already in EP33.By the way, in EP32, my heart melt again watching the father MG and EJ talked when EJ became conscious. This only shows that EJ loved his father MG very much.Then in EP33, I can feel their happiness eating together as family. I can't hold again my tears watching them that way.

Guest jaewon fan

;)) I keep thinking why HEJ detective partner look so familiar to me. Now i understand. He already work with KJW  back in 2001 drama RIVAL ... i saw this  while re-watching oppa videos.. back then, he was a bad guy ... he was shown at the last part chasing KJW in the car...

Guest luvskjw

raewonkim said: Hi,my dear friends, I'm already in EP33.By the way, in EP32, my heart melt again watching the father MG and EJ talked when EJ became conscious. This only shows that EJ loved his father MG very much.Then in EP33, I can feel their happiness eating together as family. I can't hold again my tears watching them that way.

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: ;)) I keep thinking why HEJ detective partner look so familiar to me. Now i understand. He already work with KJW  back in 2001 drama RIVAL ... i saw this  while re-watching oppa videos.. back then, he was a bad guy ... he was shown at the last part chasing KJW in the car...

Guest jaewon fan

@luvskjw , that actor doesn't seems to age much even after 10 years, Here is Scandal and in Rival he almost look the same. I think i prefer him as bad guy though. :)) :)) He is a lousy detective in this series.  

I can re-watch Rival any time because i bought the DVD with English subtitle. 

;)) ;))

oH MY gOD, At last I have finished watching EP36.. 
In EP35 - His biological father JTH is at heart  a father to EJ. He choose to go to court room to save EJ than to save his company taking with him the letter of EJ when he was 5yrs old.   I cried and I did not use anymore tissue. I used a face towel already.
In EP36- Lot of tears again especially when the wish of EJ to hike and camp in the mountain came true. Every member of the family including EJ knew that MG is dying. but MG want to live a day longer to fulfill his promise to EJ. I cried a lot when EJ is shouting "thank you for raising me" to his father and when his father died besides him.
I wish that the director change his fate to a miracle when he regained his consciousness, just for a 2nd life (new beginning) just like JTH who will be having a new beginning with EJ. 

But I don't want Koo Jae In coming back again to stay with Jang family. I wish he just visited his adoptive mother because a "snake is always a snake". He knows very well that his family is in dilemma but the only thing  in his mind  is to take over TAEHA. Its so good that JTH realized his real "color". 
I didn't see what happened to the genius hacker boy (batman) or did I miss a scene? 

Guest luvskjw

jaewon fan said: @luvskjw , that actor doesn't seems to age much even after 10 years, Here is Scandal and in Rival he almost look the same. I think i prefer him as bad guy though. :)) :)) He is a lousy detective in this series.  

I can re-watch Rival any time because i bought the DVD with English subtitle. 

;)) ;))

Guest luvskjw

raewonkim said: oH MY gOD, At last I have finished watching EP36.. 
In EP35 - His biological father JTH is at heart  a father to EJ. He choose to go to court room to save EJ than to save his company taking with him the letter of EJ when he was 5yrs old.   I cried and I did not use anymore tissue. I used a face towel already.
In EP36- Lot of tears again especially when the wish of EJ to hike and camp in the mountain came true. Every member of the family including EJ knew that MG is dying. but MG want to live a day longer to fulfill his promise to EJ. I cried a lot when EJ is shouting "thank you for raising me" to his father and when his father died besides him.
I wish that the director change his fate to a miracle when he regained his consciousness, just for a 2nd life (new beginning) just like JTH who will be having a new beginning with EJ. 

But I don't want Koo Jae In coming back again to stay with Jang family. I wish he just visited his adoptive mother because a "snake is always a snake". He knows very well that his family is in dilemma but the only thing  in his mind  is to take over TAEHA. Its so good that JTH realized his real "color". 
I didn't see what happened to the genius hacker boy (batman) or did I miss a scene? 

LUVSKJW and @JAEWONFANThis is my first time to watch a story plot like this that's why I really took my time to watch it as soon as I arrived home from work. I'm a little bit late because of GOOD DOCTOR and MASTER'S SUN. After these drama I already concentrated on SCANDAL because of Kim Jae Won. There are flaws but not sufficient ground for me to stop but makes me still continue to next episode. A "change for a better tomorrow" was achieved thru EJ a child who was kidnapped but grew up to be a righteous man because of his kidnapper father who loved him as much as his biological son. Although, I didn't see the genius hacker boy Batman, I am satisfied with the ending and notwithstanding with so much crying for me I can say also that its a happy ending.
Thank you and see you in another drama. Do you use the same Username in another drama?

Guest jaewon fan

@raewonkim , i'm glad you finally finished it and satisfied. I was happy that it ends well , sometimes i just thought they should have a sequel because the story was really great to follow.

i also watch other dramas like those you mention but i hardly post comment because I'm way behind the others.

I'm currently watching Empress Ki and cable drama BASKETBALL..

Guest luvskjw

raewonkim said: LUVSKJW and @JAEWONFANThis is my first time to watch a story plot like this that's why I really took my time to watch it as soon as I arrived home from work. I'm a little bit late because of GOOD DOCTOR and MASTER'S SUN. After these drama I already concentrated on SCANDAL because of Kim Jae Won. There are flaws but not sufficient ground for me to stop but makes me still continue to next episode. A "change for a better tomorrow" was achieved thru EJ a child who was kidnapped but grew up to be a righteous man because of his kidnapper father who loved him as much as his biological son. Although, I didn't see the genius hacker boy Batman, I am satisfied with the ending and notwithstanding with so much crying for me I can say also that its a happy ending.
Thank you and see you in another drama. Do you use the same Username in another drama?

Hi Fellow "Scandal" lovers and followers....

@jaewon fan,  @pafaccio,  @Lmangla,  @luvskjw, @ilikekjw, @moodypie, @dfwkimchi,  @chandara, @loli, @starlight116, @andy78, @chat27, @ktyfan, @inmissng, @yuuni,  @cclover1,  @zarajae, @raewonkim, @oyeleyeolusina, and all other "Scandal" lovers....(my apology if I  did not list you...It's been a while since the end of this fantastic drama....)

Dramabeans just came up with their year-end vote for Kdrama in many categories,and sadly they have only included "Scandal" in "Family/Weekend Drama"  (So you can vote for it in that one category)

I just posted the following comment:

I know it is your blog and you can choose to include any drama you wish… It saddens me that you have not included “Scandal: A Shocking and Wrongful Incident,” which in my mind was one of the top drama of the year, in any of your categories! Such tight fantastic writing, and assembly of many talented actors. And it had the good ratings too:http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=27894

I invite you all to comment in order to bring more positive attention to Scandal from their readers (people do read comments, you know...) and let Dramabeans know that they messed up by not including Scandal. I think it will be more powerful if they received more than just my comment about it...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/12/2013-beanie-awards-vote-for-your-favorite-dramas-of-the-year/comment-page-3/#comments

@iris -- I also posted a comment in DB saying that scandal was a fantastic drama; they should have at least mentioned it in the villain category -- was there a more complex negative character than JTH? or even MB? even MG, HY, JR, KJP were all very complex and had very interesting negative shades... what was the final ratings for this drama, does anyone know?

Guest jaewon fan

@Iris @Lmangla >:D< it's been a while.. good to see you here..

about the ratings of the drama , usually official result was taken from AGB neilsen .. National rating average of final episode is around 17 % , with highest rating in Seoul 19%·

i will check out dramabeans later.. is the activity still on going or am i too late?

Archived