♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wish has come true

Taemin and Bewhy slay on The Call show with "Pinocchio"

Both born in 93 and both are really religious, hope they can be good friends

Do you remember the funny couple from WGM Jo Jung Chi - Jung In? The one who were together with Taemin-Naeun during wedding pictorial shot . The wife Jung In is in the same show with Taemin in The Call (the one wearing red inner t-shirt)

Do you know Jo Jung Chi _ Jung In got married in real life? they have a child now.

On 6/23/2018 at 4:34 AM, watermelon2512 said:

My wish has come true

Do you remember the funny couple from WGM Jo Jung Chi - Jung In? The one who were together with Taemin-Naeun during wedding pictorial shot . The wife Jung In is in the same show with Taemin in The Call (the one wearing red inner t-shirt)

Do you know Jo Jung Chi _ Jung In got married in real life? they have a child now.

Yes that couple dated for a very long time before appeared in WGM and they got married right after they left the show. 

But she commented on taemin thst he had lots of winkles when they were cooking together. Taemin wasn’t happy (as he was the youngest man there) but he couldn’t be disrespect to senior so he absorbed himself. (Sorry I just can’t get over that comment whenever I see her on tv haha)

@watermelon2512

I think it's the same bracelet he wore in Weekly Idol. 

Yes! I remember Jung In. I like those two really! Especially when they said that TaEun like each other so much but just can't show it/don't know how to express it. I am happy to know they really got married and they now have a family of their own. I would never forget how they brought laughter to the meeting of the three couples. I like how they saw something in TaEun and courageously said that our couple like each other for real. :wub: I am quite certain that Jung In asked Taemin about his love life. :heart:

The interview of Naeun so much relates to Taemin's personality. Clumsy, loses things easily. In the past Eunji gave Naeun a bib because she easily spills soups, drops food on her clothes. Even said that Naeun might lose and breaks the couple necklace that Hayoungie gave her. And that book quotation part. In the past I used to post quotations from a book that I like. I really love posting quotes on my SNS. But sometimes I quite get conscious about my posts since people always ask and tease you about that post. When Naeun said Shining star as her favorite song I remember her part in U You song. The, Shiny shiny Star! During the time of WGM she did performances with Apink and when that part comes most fans really go crazier. :blush:

22 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

@Angelanyto Hye, please remember to delete the quoting (such as gif/pics/vids). Mods have been come to this thread many times to fix the post, i just hope it won't be any issues. Thanks. :)

------

Reveal hidden contents

deleted!

thank you!!

Knowing Brothers ep 134 - Apink preview! Naeun's dance at the end! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5PRsszRaEg

Taemin ah, listen to Noona, never ever let her go, you understand me? Your ideal type is a style like barbie doll, a sexy body but with a cute face, however on the inside a really innocent pure person... there is someone like that, that's her right there, you hear me?!

And Naeun ah, this oppa of yours, looks really cool on stage when he's singing and dancing, blessed with good looks and kind personality (so everybody likes him!) but also always 2% lacking, but believe Unni, a guy who's serious about his career, someone like Taemin who knows what he wants and works hard for it, deserves your love. 

I saw a video on Instagram - really funny how Key made Taemin apologise for not hosting properly. Taemin ah, you need to work on your hosting skills! How could you not hold the mike properly, how could you forget your lines and you're always a step behind the others?! But then again, you're you, so you're forgiven lol! 

Can't wait to see the full episode of episode 8 of Why not the Dancer! He's cooking dinner for himself but expectedly having a lot of trouble! This maknae jinja. And there he is looking so good and professional in The Call. 

On 6/22/2018 at 7:34 PM, watermelon2512 said:

My wish has come true

I deleted when I woke up this morning knowing I violated the rules. But can you guys still see that post??? I hope I removed it properly. If not someone could help me do it please :)

10 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Knowing Brothers ep 134 - Apink preview! Naeun's dance at the end! :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5PRsszRaEg

Taemin ah, listen to Noona, never ever let her go, you understand me? Your ideal type is a style like barbie doll, a sexy body but with a cute face, however on the inside a really innocent pure person... there is someone like that, that's her right there, you hear me?!

And Naeun ah, this oppa of yours, looks really cool on stage when he's singing and dancing, blessed with good looks and kind personality (so everybody likes him!) but also always 2% lacking, but believe Unni, a guy who's serious about his career, someone like Taemin who knows what he wants and works hard for it, deserves your love. 

I saw a video on Instagram - really funny how Key made Taemin apologise for not hosting properly. Taemin ah, you need to work on your hosting skills! How could you not hold the mike properly, how could you forget your lines and you're always a step behind the others?! But then again, you're you, so you're forgiven lol! 

Can't wait to see the full episode of episode 8 of Why not the Dancer! He's cooking dinner for himself but expectedly having a lot of trouble! This maknae jinja. And there he is looking so good and professional in The Call. 

He is the dancing king and shinee member who is one of the main vocals. Who receives tons of screams when he’s on stage and doing stuff he enjoys and likes. However he can’t host well. His mind always goes blank but his speaking or talking skills is so good too in other shows and programs.

I like how he’s always 2% lacking no one is perfect in this world and we love his 98% perfection in a way. Taemin is taemin so we are still comfortable seeing him being lacking. That is his charisma too. 

Please hold on to to each other believe what you do and support when need each other. Noonas and unnies actually admire you can find the right significant half of your life. 

14 hours ago, watermelon2512 said:

Why Not The Dancer ep 8

It's all about Taemin!!!!

Taemin is still teribble in cooking :D

No matter how many years will pass, how much changes have occurred there will always be things that would never changed, Taeminnie will always be Taeminnie, he becomes a Taeman at times but it always goes back to his old self, Taeminnie. Taemin is Taemin. Taemin in the kitchen will always make us put our heads down (out of frustration) and not trust his cooking but this aspect of him makes the real him. This is what Naeun sees in him. He always lacks but he's still good in Naeun's eyes. Being his real self is what makes him charming in so many ways. 

Maybe I spoke too soon.... they might not overlap after all as the promotion for ep 3 is very limited (maybe until june 30). Hopefully they would still overlap though... I miss seeing them on stage together and looking for hidden clues...

1 hour ago, docf4kidzz said:

Maybe I spoke too soon.... they might not overlap after all as the promotion for ep 3 is very limited (maybe until june 30). Hopefully they would still overlap though... I miss seeing them on stage together and looking for hidden clues...

There will be goodbye stages too right? So this week will be ep 3 promo then next week when Apink has their comeback, it'll be SHINee's goodbye stages?

Anyway, Taemin said something during his Reebok event - that there will be good news after the end their comeback promotions! Here's hoping for Shinee World 6 / his solo tour! 

2 hours ago, docf4kidzz said:

Oh no :( but it makes sense. If the CB song is abt JH(?) then they might not use it as a promotion. (If I understood the ep3 title correctly :( )

Archived