♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

from fellow taeunians

the eye wear that Naeun wear when she arrived to mubank this morning is similar to glasses that Taemin use to wear.

the glasses unique style only they can wear it and still look trendy and cool :D

cr.officialtaeunsoldiers

wear something similar at different time #secretdating

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At 0:18 you can see shinee on the left and apink on the right side of the stage. Naeun surprised by the noise and covering her ears. Taemin being hugged by onew. This segment is usually longer and they stay on stage for a while so i'd like to think that taeun had a chance to look at each other even from opposite sides. So hard to find fancams. 

23 minutes ago, Stephanie Lim said:

At 0:18 you can see shinee on the left and apink on the right side of the stage. Naeun surprised by the noise and covering her ears. Taemin being hugged by onew. This segment is usually longer and they stay on stage for a while so i'd like to think that taeun had a chance to look at each other even from opposite sides. So hard to find fancams. 

Don't worry too much. Sometime later we will see some fancams of them. :blush:

Naeun wore back the rosary at today’s fansign after mubank.  I am sincerely thankful of how sweet she is.  Even though I think this silver rosary goes perfectly with her outfit and other accessories on stage.  Maybe she only wants this bracelet to be standing out like wearing it alone (so for us it’s easier to spot)

special is special no other words needed. After removing all the stage items this is her treasure in life :)

I'm sorry for posting a vid with Jonghyun. This literally popped up in my feed. I miss him so much. His humor is LIFE! 

5:09 SHINee reading fan's response to when would SHINee feel love. Can't help but notice that Taemin is quiet and not commenting on what kind of girl he likes. His eyes are smiling! Like he's thinking of Naeun and doesn't want to talk about girls with his hyungs because he already found the girl of his dreams... and she's watching for sure! Ay taemin.. your feelings show in your eyes! 

2 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

I'm sorry for posting a vid with Jonghyun. This literally popped up in my feed. I miss him so much. His humor is LIFE! 

5:09 SHINee reading fan's response to when would SHINee feel love. Can't help but notice that Taemin is quiet and not commenting on what kind of girl he likes. His eyes are smiling! Like he's thinking of Naeun and doesn't want to talk about girls with his hyungs because he already found the girl of his dreams... and she's watching for sure! Ay taemin.. your feelings show in your eyes! 

Don't be sorry for posting JH.  We all miss him.  Thank you for the clip.  I only saw JH imates his mom clip on IG but didn't know where to find the full interview, so thank you!

Taemin looked so sleepy the whole time :lol:  Now when i watch it, I feel like this is the old taemin.  He's happier and more open to talk now (like what Key said that sometimes he just wants taemin to shut up lol) I haven't watched a lot of old SHINee shows so not sure if taem has really made a big change after JH passed.  But when he's around his hyungs, he is on the quiet side sometimes.  But yeah, during the girlfriend question time, he only commented on MH's type, and didn't contribute his own lol

GUYS i literally went WTF when I saw SHINee and Apink standing on the extreme opposite sides of the stage. The avoidance, IMO, is way too obvious. Naeun was so adorable tho, she hopping to get off the stage asap lmao. 

If they were to stand so far away again today, Idk what i'd do man UGH

ps. Can SHINee please win today? I really really REALLY want them to win something for 'Our Page' T____________T

3 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

GUYS i literally went WTF when I saw SHINee and Apink standing on the extreme opposite sides of the stage. The avoidance, IMO, is way too obvious. Naeun was so adorable tho, she hopping to get off the stage asap lmao. 

ps. Can SHINee please win today? I really really REALLY want them to win something for 'Our Page' T____________T

As one of the members here said that it surely was prepared and arranged intentionally (far away from each other). Such a tease.

I'm jealous with the Bbyu couple....

they've met on variety show Sugar Man, Joy sending heartfelt video message to Sungjae (I forgot the name of the show) and now they are working together in CF

when this kind of thing can be happening to our TAEUN???????

Spoiler

Sungjae and Joy beer CF

lucky their fans

25 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

I think is difficult for Shinee to win, I think Nuest W will win again their fandom really work hard.

This is the last week for Shinee promoting ep3.

I'm worried about Apink too, next week Twice will start promoting, we all know how big and fanatic their fandom.

I know how you feel, I'm so eager to see Taeun moment too .. but you need to understand that there are so many fans coming since early in the morning to the studio to support Shinee and Apink. Therefore Shinee and/or Apink won't be doing something to hurt the fans feelings, their top priority is doing fans service to appreciate their hardwork to support Shinee and Apink.

The fans were so close to stage and they all have camera, they can see everything.. 

even we who watch the show at home can saw many detail things LOL

6 hours ago, Stephanie Lim said:

OMG hahaha did yall realize the first question was 'What do you think of a girl who fell down cutely in front of you' and Taemin replied CUTE. That was the only one thing he expressed his opinion on on this topic. We all know how clumsy our Nang ni is!! 

58 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I think is difficult for Shinee to win, I think Nuest W will win again their fandom really work hard.

This is the last week for Shinee promoting ep3.

I'm worried about Apink too, next week Twice will start promoting, we all know how big and fanatic their fandom.

I know how you feel, I'm so eager to see Taeun moment too .. but you need to understand that there are so many fans coming since early in the morning to the studio to support Shinee and Apink. Therefore Shinee and/or Apink won't be doing something to hurt the fans feelings, their top priority is doing fans service to appreciate their hardwork to support Shinee and Apink.

The fans were so close to stage and they all have camera, they can see everything.. 

even we who watch the show at home can saw many detail things LOL

Yea I know what u mean.. it just kinda pains me to see them acting completely aloof to each other. It's not like we are expecting them to hug and kiss on stage, just like walking together (seems too much to ask for hahah) or standing together breathing the same air is enough lol...

Archived