♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

GUYSSS I've found something suspicious again... Idk but I do hv a strong feeling, do they call each other Aegi / ahgi = baby (korean) ?

cause from this video below, it seems like Onew and Ming teased Taem for keep saying "aegi

• 12:31 - 12:46

at first, they talked about chesse then Ming remember Taemin in Shinee recent reality show (Mnet SHINee's back) , he likes aegi cheese (probably korean cheese type for a baby)

M: Do u like aegi cheese so much?

T: *explaining* (dont understand much but the conclusion is yes he do like that aegi cheese):lol:

M: Is it because ur a baby? so u like aegi cheese? *pay attention to Minho's eyes. The playful-teasing kind of eyes*

T: (He got flustered and speak stutter trying to explain)

M: I'm sorry.. :D:P

MY QUESTION: why u need to say sorry Minho yaa??

• 42:50 - 43:10

idk korean perfectly, but the conversation seems like Onew realized Taem saying too much "Aegi" word .

O: seems that Taemin like "aegi" *keep saying* Aegi cheese , Aegi Sango (?)

T: *a bit startled* (but then shyly laugh widely), His expression is like "yeah hyung, ure right:D"

-- LOOK AT MING AND KEY CHANGING REACTION ---

Taeminah, do u miss someone called baby ? (Aegi)

From 2 point that I mention above, please also do observe the members expression, bcs thats gold! :relaxed: (especially Minho and Onew)

LINK :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-3N9v3WTg

kindly to remind, this is an open thread that must be also a hater as silent reader so always be careful to share anything,,

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jessica Yuanita said:

GUYSSS I've found something suspicious again... Idk but I do hv a strong feeling, do they call each other Aegi / ahgi = baby (korean) ?

cause from this video below, it seems like Onew and Ming teased Taem for keep saying "aegi

at first, they talked about chesse then Ming remember Taemin in Shinee recent reality show (Mnet SHINee's back) , he likes aegi cheese (probably korean cheese type for a baby)

T: *explaining* (dont understand much but the conclusion is yes he do like that aegi cheese):lol:

M: Is it because ur a baby? so u like aegi cheese? *pay attention to Minho's eyes. The playful-teasing kind of eyes*

idk korean perfectly, but the conversation seems like Onew realized Taem saying too much "Aegi" word .

T: *a bit startled* (but then shyly laugh widely), His expression is like "yeah hyung, ure right:D"

From 2 point that I mention above, please also do observe the members expression, bcs thats gold! :relaxed: (especially Minho and Onew)

kindly to remind, this is an open thread that must be also a hater as silent reader so always be careful to share anything,,

OMG. You are right! There's some secret going on there! Yes! Remember in WGM? Taemin (although only a year older) keeps telling Naeun that she's a baby (when they were sitting at the sofa after their wedding looking at their wedding pictures?). And also I notice Minho supporting his sister-in-law by wearing Adidas shoes? 

I also want to point out that the two of them are giving off a very happy vibe recently? Like always smiling and having a lot of fun with their respective members! I also like that Naeun is opening up in Knowing Brothers! She was really shy before, looks like both Tae and Naeun is changing for the better! Maybe Tae influences her to be more open about life so that there won't be any regrets! Now I really cannot wait for Apink's appearances on the music shows next week. I don't want to raise my hopes up just in case they are still being careful when interacting with each other, but I really cannot wait! The new song sounds great too! Can next week faster arrive already?!

46 minutes ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

OMG. You are right! There's some secret going on there! Yes! Remember in WGM? Taemin (although only a year older) keeps telling Naeun that she's a baby (when they were sitting at the sofa after their wedding looking at their wedding pictures?). And also I notice Minho supporting his sister-in-law by wearing Adidas shoes? 

I also want to point out that the two of them are giving off a very happy vibe recently? Like always smiling and having a lot of fun with their respective members! I also like that Naeun is opening up in Knowing Brothers! She was really shy before, looks like both Tae and Naeun is changing for the better! Maybe Tae influences her to be more open about life so that there won't be any regrets! Now I really cannot wait for Apink's appearances on the music shows next week. I don't want to raise my hopes up just in case they are still being careful when interacting with each other, but I really cannot wait! The new song sounds great too! Can next week faster arrive already?!

OML ur fast! :lol: I know wht u mean hahah at first I thought im the only one notice this scene.. 

here u go guys, its on 2:34 - 2:40 :heart:

notice the diff intonation of his voice when he say "Aegi,, ahthen he stopped like it shouldnt be said. After that u can hear Naeun and the WGM MC laughed.

yess I do hope the hv overlapping stage:relaxed: ikrrr Apink's cb is near and it sounds bop already. Cant waittt:wub:

5 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

Guys!!! This baby title is definitely suspicious. I’ve thought abt it already when taemin picked baby cheese in their reality show. Don’t you remember awhile ago a taeun fan put two photo together. One was naeun’s answer sheet (the one looks like taemin’s exam sheet he created in jeju island for naeun to answer) on that sheet one question asking her what fragrance she likes and she picked baby. He other photo was taemin answering in front of a camera (I don’t know where this one came from and timing of this interview) he answered that he himself has baby smell. 

Maybe he didn’t purposely pick up the baby cheese or mentioning baby shark but if he is using this word frequently he probably didn’t realize how much the influence has been in his life. Puhahahahahha

wuri babies :) 

@Angelanyto damn... I'm getting frustrated now!!! Since yesterday I can't delete the quote box here. Sorry. I'll leave it just here then.

Anyways, that baby smell could be a code for the two (both groups know about it). That baby smell could also be that they have met in person (recently) and Taemin uses a baby fragrance and who knows that meet up (or we can call it a DATE) took a longer time than it should be and it remained in Naeun's senses. You know that kind of thing. I used to still remember now the smell of my past relationship though, because he used to be a special part of me. LOL :lol: what more the smell is from someone close to you at present (recurring person). Remember guys Naeun said she always remember the person giving her perfume gifts. And Taemin said that he will use the perfume Naeun gave him. That baby smell must be a gift of Naeun again to Taemin. Aigoo.. my cutie muffins. :love:

@beuree9394

Thank you for your long post.  I had to give up typing on my phone and come to sit in front of my computer to reply you.  Thank you for being understanding from an Apink stan perspective to start this.  It's never too late to join us and like them together. 

I didn't know who Naeun was until WGM back in 2013.  I have to agree with @chantaljaey that Taemin wasn't someone i would like either (main reason was his age.  I am way too old to like someone at his age haha) my only memory about taemin back then was his ripped pants at the end of 2012.  That famous ripping was way too funny to like him as a man).  WGM was one of my fav shows because I like to see couples to start with awkwardness then developing to the comfortable relationship.  I used to ship goguma couple for 7 years and it was the first real couple i shipped. 

I didn't have much expectation at the beginning about Taeun as it was just another new couple joined my fav show.  After first ep, i was addicted.  I love every real awkward reaction from both of them.  Thank to Naeun's shyness and taemin's excitement,  we were able to see the big difference from her after a few months.   Thank you for mentioning that ski dinner part where Naeun was disappointed about his answer like a girlfriend was upset about her bf in real life.  She also asked taemin to feed her the meat the way he did in first ep.  She remembered it clearly after 7 or 8 months which implied she liked it when he fed her in Jeju (a few hours after they first met) 

Also I like to see how Naeun was having comfortable skinship with him (knowing what kinda of girl she is).  When they were sitting on that jeju hill and eating kimbap, she was laughing out of control and leaning toward him, patting his legs, etc.  When Naeun suprised taemin during his comeback, the way they said goodbye at the elevator, the way they held hands.  Another of my fav skinship was naeun asked taemin a piggy back at the paju village.  I kept on playing this part because how comfortable from naeun and how extremely honest taemin was.  He called her a refrigerator (oh god) and she was okay with that (I would kick his butt if it happened to me LOL).  I shouldn't say this but you all see how close they were and how comfortable she was at his back (she didn't keep a distance from his back but rather completely lean toward if you know what i meant here :wub: At what stage of a relationship, a girl wouldn't mind her bf a real piggyback :w00t::w00t:

The suspicious rosary bracelet lead me come to this fandom.  I watched their WGM in 2013 as it was aired but i was busy shipping another couple so I didn't put too much time into Taeun.  I was sad, very sad but more on the disappointed side that they ended too soon.  After JH left, I searched a lot SHINee old shows and performances until one day i rewatched Taeun WGM.  4 years after, I still like them.  I still think they had something back then.  So I googled all sites, i am a chinese so I found taeun baidu bar.  After reading pages of pages in that forum I suddenly saw this bracelet on both Taemin and Naeun but in different times.  BUT! It's the freaking same bracelet, for the love of GOD.  I screamed.  I was like you 'where am i this whole time'. 

For goguma couple, there were toooooo many fans shipping them.  Lots of goguma fans would buy them gifts.  Both of them endorsed frequently that gave couple fans lots of hope confirming they were together. 

However, wuri Taeun's  rosary bracelet is unique.  it's not a brand items that ppl can easily get.  it's more meaningful from religion perspective and from privacy too.  Something only belongs to him or her or both.  Something that only they know the meaning.  Not a fan gift that they have to wear or use in order to thank fans for supporting.  They of course can accept fan gifts like how Naeun thank chinese Taeunian by using that luxurious luggage.  But after all, it was this personal bracelet that she wears in private time as well as during all the works. 

I'm sorry for the long post.  I just want to welcome you to join this forum and keep on supporting these lovely two kids with us.

45 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

@Angelanyto damn... I'm getting frustrated now!!! Since yesterday I can't delete the quote box here. Sorry. I'll leave it just here then.

Anyways, that baby smell could be a code for the two (both groups know about it). That baby smell could also be that they have met in person (recently) and Taemin uses a baby fragrance and who knows that meet up (or we can call it a DATE) took a longer time than it should be and it remained in Naeun's senses. You know that kind of thing. I used to still remember now the smell of my past relationship though, because he used to be a special part of me. LOL :lol: what more the smell is from someone close to you at present (recurring person). Remember guys Naeun said she always remember the person giving her perfume gifts. And Taemin said that he will use the perfume Naeun gave him. That baby smell must be a gift of Naeun again to Taemin. Aigoo.. my cutie muffins. :love:

All i can think of a baby smell is Johnson Johnson baby lotion, baby oil or baby powder.  Or the smell when i visited my friend's new born baby but I don't consider it's fragrance cuz i didn't like it:sweat_smile:  I guess it's a light sweet natural smell that both understands LOL

Maybe taemin called or named her in the phone as baby, you never know... awwwwww :love:

1 hour ago, Angelanyto said:

I didn't know who Naeun was until WGM back in 2013.  I have to agree with 

@chantaljaey that Taemin wasn't someone i would like either (main reason was his age.  I am way too old to like someone at his age haha) my only memory about taemin back then was his ripped pants at the end of 2012.  That famous ripping was way too funny to like him as a man).  WGM was one of my fav shows because I like to see couples to start with awkwardness then developing to the comfortable relationship.

I didn't have much expectation at the beginning about Taeun as it was just another new couple joined my fav show.  After first ep, i was addicted.  I love every real awkward reaction from both of them. Thank to Naeun's shyness and taemin's excitement,  we were able to see the big difference from her after a few months.  Thank you for mentioning that ski dinner part where Naeun was disappointed about his answer like a girlfriend was upset about her bf in real life.  She also asked taemin to feed her the meat the way he did in first ep.  She remembered it clearly after 7 or 8 months which implied she liked it when he fed her in Jeju (a few hours after they first met) 

Also I like to see how Naeun was having comfortable skinship with him (knowing what kinda of girl she is).  When they were sitting on that jeju hill and eating kimbap, she was laughing out of control and leaning toward him, patting his legs, etc.  When Naeun suprised taemin during his comeback, the way they said goodbye at the elevator, the way they held hands.  Another of my fav skinship was naeun asked taemin a piggy back at the paju village.  I kept on playing this part because how comfortable from naeun and how extremely honest taemin was.  He called her a refrigerator (oh god) and she was okay with that (I would kick his butt if it happened to me LOL).  I shouldn't say this but you all see how close they were and how comfortable she was at his back (she didn't keep a distance from his back but rather completely lean toward if you know what i meant here :wub: At what stage of a relationship, a girl wouldn't mind her bf a real piggyback :w00t::w00t:

The suspicious rosary bracelet lead me come to this fandom.  I watched their WGM in 2013 as it was aired but i was busy shipping another couple so I didn't put too much time into Taeun.  I was sad, very sad but more on the disappointed side that they ended too soon.  After JH left, I searched a lot SHINee old shows and performances until one day i rewatched Taeun WGM.  4 years after, I still like them.  I still think they had something back then.  So I googled all sites, i am a chinese so I found taeun baidu bar.  After reading pages of pages in that forum I suddenly saw this bracelet on both Taemin and Naeun but in different times.  BUT! It's the freaking same bracelet, for the love of GOD.  I screamed.  I was like you 'where am i this whole time'. 

However, wuri Taeun's  rosary bracelet is unique.  it's not a brand items that ppl can easily get.  it's more meaningful from religion perspective and from privacy too.  Something only belongs to him or her or both.  Something that only they know the meaning.  Not a fan gift that they have to wear or use in order to thank fans for supporting.  They of course can accept fan gifts like how Naeun thank chinese Taeunian by using that luxurious luggage.  But after all, it was this personal bracelet that she wears in private time as well as during all the works.

OMG! I was like an idiot smiling reading your reply to me. 

I only know about the ripped pants (Sherlock) when I was watching kpop accidents on stages. It also happened to BTOB Minhyuk. I used to be a YongSeo shipper too. I even wrote down all their Episodes. LOL. I had to have a copy of it so when I re-watch it I can easily go to that episode fast. I was just a fan of YongSeo since basing from Seohyun's personality she's very composed. More composed than Naeun. Naeun becomes more open if she gets comfy with the person already. Unlike Seohyun, she is so upright. Very upright. Not that it's bad okay. I like Seohyun too, the pureness in her is praise-worthy. But for me I am more comfortable to see a personality like Naeun's. Very shy but gets hyped up when she gets close to anyone. I mean, she does messy things when she's happy and excited. Like what she did to that wgm schedule in wgm meeting room. She erased it easily (Seohyun wouldn't imagine doing that), even changed the schedule! LOL XD she enjoyed it a lot with Taemin by her of course. :wub:

I liked Naeun on that too. She was really comfortable with him that she copied that feeding meat move of Taemin. And remember Taemin's smile? LOL he liked it so much. He liked how HIS Naeun has changed. Piggyback scene. Damn... I so loved that scene! The moment he asked her why does he have to piggyback her and then he automatically gets ready for her to get on his back. Kyaaa! There's another scene, the elevator scene. If you watch the slow motion of it, Naeun was the last one who held up at the last second before she gets on the elevator. She was holding onto Taemin's finger (not letting go). And when the door closes they stood face to face and the door re-opens. Omo... My heart. :heart:

Not only the refrigerator remark, the way he smelled her hair in Episode 36 (gondola ride). He commented that her hair smells! OMG! Naeun was shy but she liked it and hit him so cutely! And remember how he told her her feet smells! OMG that's so Lee Taemin!!! But she wasn't even embarrassed instead she responded I'm sorry. And idk if you noticed, Taemin hits her thigh gently. Taemin's gesture was shy around cameras having that convo with Naeun. He looked more awkward than Naeun. So cute! And what happens next was funnier. He told her having a smelly feet but he wore her boots! Hahaha! Taemin is crazy! He acts so sillier with her. Even in their Jeju date. The letter. Naeun assumed a letter but Taemin said he is not crazy to give her a letter but few minutes later he gave her one! He is indeed crazy. Crazy over her! His Naeunnie! These two... Ah jinjja! B)

The legendary silver bracelet is the very thing that keeps me alive. It holds a very special meaning. Especially in religion perspective. It becomes more meaningful because she wears it during her personal time, breaks, daily moments of her life. Aigoo... My lovely muffins. :kiss_wink:

Also, don't u noticed they keep following each other's move?

when Taemin told her she had a tiring day so she must endured it a bit longer and asked her to massage his back (Episode 23, SHINee's dorm). And when she asked him to piggyback her (Episode 27), she said, you've suffered quite a bit, endure it a bit more. The more you see tiny details about them the more you realized they act more alike already.

40 minutes ago, chantaljaey said:

OMG! I was like an idiot smiling reading your reply to me. 

I only know about the ripped pants (Sherlock) when I was watching kpop accidents on stages. It also happened to BTOB Minhyuk. I used to be a YongSeo shipper too. I even wrote down all their Episodes. LOL. I had to have a copy of it so when I re-watch it I can easily go to that episode fast. I was just a fan of YongSeo since basing from Seohyun's personality she's very composed. More composed than Naeun. Naeun becomes more open if she gets comfy with the person already. Unlike Seohyun, she is so upright. Very upright. Not that it's bad okay. I like Seohyun too, the pureness in her is praise-worthy. But for me I am more comfortable to see a personality like Naeun's. Very shy but gets hyped up when she gets close to anyone. I mean, she does messy things when she's happy and excited. Like what she did to that wgm schedule in wgm meeting room. She erased it easily (Seohyun wouldn't imagine doing that), even changed the schedule! LOL XD she enjoyed it a lot with Taemin by her of course. :wub:

I liked Naeun on that too. She was really comfortable with him that she copied that feeding meat move of Taemin. And remember Taemin's smile? LOL he liked it so much. He liked how HIS Naeun has changed. Piggyback scene. Damn... I so loved that scene! The moment he asked her why does he have to piggyback her and then he automatically gets ready for her to get on his back. Kyaaa! There's another scene, the elevator scene. If you watch the slow motion of it, Naeun was the last one who held up at the last second before she gets on the elevator. She was holding onto Taemin's finger (not letting go). And when the door closes they stood face to face and the door re-opens. Omo... My heart. :heart:

Not only the refrigerator remark, the way he smelled her hair in Episode 36 (gondola ride). He commented that her hair smells! OMG! Naeun was shy but she liked it and hit him so cutely! And remember how he told her her feet smells! OMG that's so Lee Taemin!!! But she wasn't even embarrassed instead she responded I'm sorry. And idk if you noticed, Taemin hits her thigh gently. Taemin's gesture was shy around cameras having that convo with Naeun. He looked more awkward than Naeun. So cute! And what happens next was funnier. He told her having a smelly feet but he wore her boots! Hahaha! Taemin is crazy! He acts so sillier with her. Even in their Jeju date. The letter. Naeun assumed a letter but Taemin said he is not crazy to give her a letter but few minutes later he gave her one! He is indeed crazy. Crazy over her! His Naeunnie! These two... Ah jinjja! B)

The legendary silver bracelet is the very thing that keeps me alive. It holds a very special meaning. Especially in religion perspective. It becomes more meaningful because she wears it during her personal time, breaks, daily moments of her life. Aigoo... My lovely muffins. :kiss_wink:

Also, don't u noticed they keep following each other's move?

when Taemin told her she had a tiring day so she must endured it a bit longer and asked her to massage his back (Episode 23, SHINee's dorm). And when she asked him to piggyback her (Episode 27), she said, you've suffered quite a bit, endure it a bit more. The more you see tiny details about them the more you realized they act more alike already.

I'm smiling while reading your post!!! That gondola right omg...Yes when he smelled her hair, everyone in the studio were screaming too like they were so surprised he did that.  In fact he already pat the sand off her feet in Jeju.  These two had developed their relationship fast during WGM time but of course when they had no filming schedules.  Hair smells, feet smells, she is as heavy as a refrigerator, etc...I like how Naeun took the jokes and absorbed it comfortably.  If these happened to seohyun, she would hit YH hard,  cuz she would take it seriously.

Remember during gondola right when Taemin promised to celebrate her adult day with her (would be in 2014) and asked what she would like for gifts.  She replied perfume, flower and skisskisskiss?  Her reaction to taemin's adult gift (bungee jumping day) wish was awkward and shy (the kiss part) now she was able to say it out loud.  She learned this from taemin from a few eps back when they were at the amusement part dinner when taemin joked about ski versus japanese "like (you)" with same pronunciation.   

I like how Naeun answered taemin's exam sheet in jeju especially the one that she picked she liked taemin more than 100%.  When he asked her why and she said that there was no 5th choice implied that she liked him a lot more than he could imagine.  Notice how they looked at each other that moment?? MY god my heart melted :love:

2 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

@beuree9394

Thank you for your long post.  I had to give up typing on my phone and come to sit in front of my computer to reply you.  Thank you for being understanding from an Apink stan perspective to start this.  It's never too late to join us and like them together. 

Omg hi there fellow chinese Taeunian! xD Can you share with me the link to the baidu bar? I need more sources to feed my taeun addiction hahaha. 

9 hours ago, Jessica Yuanita said:

Oh my God ahhaha seriously Minho's expressions says A LOT of things hahahahaha. They definitely have some inside jokes about this whole aegi thing, I just hope that it's related to naeun xDDD

Here is a screencap of Naeun's answers to the fanmade questionaire where she states that she likes the scent of babies he most: 

AND here is Taemin (around Oct 2017) saying that the people around him says he smells like a baby: 

LET OUR IMAGINATIONS RUN WILD PEOPLE. 

53 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

Omg hi there fellow chinese Taeunian! xD Can you share with me the link to the baidu bar? I need more sources to feed my taeun addiction hahaha. 

Oh my God ahhaha seriously Minho's expressions says A LOT of things hahahahaha. They definitely have some inside jokes about this whole aegi thing, I just hope that it's related to naeun xDDD

Here is a screencap of Naeun's answers to the fanmade questionaire where she states that she likes the scent of babies he most: 

AND here is Taemin (around Oct 2017) saying that the people around him says he smells like a baby: 

OMG Thank you! I was frantically searching for Naeun's questionnaire to look for the evidence and you posted! Many many hearts for you! Haha! 

I'm at work now on a Sunday :(  but reading this thread brings a lot of joy to my day. :) Thank God for this thread. 

@beuree9394 Here's why I love the two of them, I love the two of them separately as individuals, and I love them even more together. 

WARNING:  LONG POST AHEAD! 

When SHINee first debuted, Tae Min was only 15 years old (I was born in 1990). Naturally, I don't see Tae Min as a man / a guy for that matter. Like many Shawols, Tae was our little brother, the dongsaeng that we love very much and want to protect at all costs. For years, that was how it has always been. But WGM changed my mindset about him. In the first few episodes, we still see baby Taemin, awkward, don't know what to do around girls, worrying about whether he's doing the right thing (pay attention to his eyes, and how it changed over time in the later episodes). Then he went off to Japan and they didn't meet for about 1 month and when he came back? The change was very distinct. I watched the episode when he came to Apink's dorm and I was honestly surprised. His eyes and the way he looks at Naeun - wow, Taemin? 5 years (back then at 2013) and I never saw that look from you. Not when performing on stage, not when you're with your hyungs, never. When he was looking at her singing and playing the guitar, for him, that look? That look wasn't something you can fake, it wasn't acting, it was the look of adoration that will naturally form when you're looking at an object of your affection. With Tae Min and Naeun's WGM, it's not about what they said, it's their body language that you need to pay attention to, and the way they look at each other. The eye contact when she's singing to him and him just sitting there listening to her. That's the first sign - that's the first time I felt like you know what, I think something serious is blossoming between these two for real. I have to say that even though I watch a lot of dramas (korean and non-korean) and would often get emotionally dragged into the characters and stuff, I still can separate real and reel and usually when dramas end the shipping ends but with these two? I couldn't. Believe me I tried, my friend said I'm getting too attached to the thought of the two of them together, but trust me, if I feel something's there, it's there. 

There's also another reason. So before WGM, I don't know Naeun, and I don't know Apink. I watched WGM because of Tae at first, obviously, but Naeun was the one who made me want to continue watching. Naeun's birthday is 1 day before mine, so from an Aquarian to Aquarian, I understood why she is who she is, and why she did what she did. When I was Naeun's age at that time, I was exactly like her! I wanted the same things - forever love, afraid of the same things - getting hurt by someone you love, wanted to make friends and be lively but actually just shy, often misunderstood for being unfriendly and not giving good reactions. Even though Naeun is pretty, she has low self esteem, especially when her partner is a SHINee member, the dance God golden maknae - Taemin. If you're as pretty as her, why would you be afraid of getting hurt by a guy? The guys should be the ones afraid of losing you. Anyway I digress. My point is, when I finished episode 1 & 2, my point of view was changed from "Oh dear Lord, please bless Taemin with a nice easy going girl, my dearest maknae dongsaeng needs a lot of help in this show" to "Taemin ah man-up come on, grab hold of this girl! This girl is the one for you!" 

From then on I guess the rest is history. Their interactions were there. Their eye contacts were there. The 'electricity' when they were looking at each other, their skinships and especially how natural their skinships were in the later episodes. If you really really watch their episodes without being biased, you cannot deny how real their feelings were. You just cannot unsee it, unless you purposely choose not to see it, or you don't know what love feels like. 

Throughout the whole time while watching the two of them, I was watching from the Noona - Unni point of view, just like the MCs! Screaming when they do unexpected things or say unexpected things and was reminded of how first love feels like. :) At the end of the day, I am happy if SHINee, Taemin & his hyungs, Naeun and Apink sisters are happy. They're all wonderful & sincere people who achieved success through hard work little by little. Cheers to SHINee & Apink! The two groups that were joined together by our Taemin & Naeun! 

On 6/30/2018 at 12:29 PM, chantaljaey said:

You what makes you ship them?

*here we go*

it's quite odd i must say. i knew SHINee since high school and Apink since NoNoNo era but i didn't follow or have any intention to know more about them. in fact, i wasn't into K-pop before. i only knew a glimpse of K-pop because lot of my friends told me everything about it. i was interested, not super excited about it. i was into anime and manga back then lol (still like reading manga/webtoon/comic tho). WGM was the only variety show i watched back then but i didn't really become a fan of it because i realized some of it was just for show. i was getting more interested in K-pop when i was in college. since then i started watching more K-variety-shows.

so several years later, i was watching Knowing Brother with Park Seyoung as one of the guest and read a comment about her in WGM and how the commenter missed her. i was thinking 'why not try watching WGM again' and searched her WGM episodes. i didn't even finish the first episode because i didn't feel anything watching it but really wanted to watch WGM. so i read an article about the best WGM couple and found Sungjae BTOB and Joy Red Velvet on the list. while reading it i came through a line 'young couple that follows the formerly youngest couple, Taemin-Naeun' and found Taemin-Naeun was on the list too. because Taeun was the first youngest couple, i watched it first to see 'awkward yet innocent first love-like interaction' the article was talking about. and here i am :D

all my life, i only ship fictional couples. i don't want to ship real life couple because people always change, whether it's their personality or their heart. so when i was telling my sister that i ship Taeun, she just congratulated me and told me to get ready drowning in the sea of feelings and uncertainty. funny thing is i didn't even 'like' Naeun or Taemin. the very first impression i got from Naeun that she was kinda cold and Taemin that he was a boring quiet boy (i've learnt my lessons not to judge so early guys, now i'm so head over heels over them. i wish i can go back in time and punch myself for ever thought about them like that). i really love those two and that time i was so hyped about the couple but i didn't know if there's anyone shipping them too.

i started searching anything related to Taeun. their bios, fanmade videos, fanfictions, photo edits and finally i came across this forum which i'm thankful for. joining this forum is the best decision. this thread is like an oasis for me when i was confused how and to whom i shared all of this junk of feelings. i never like joining forum because i don't really like interacting with people in a group (it's just me lacking social skill). but just like Taeun, it's different here. i don't know what makes it different tho. maybe because this fandom isn't as 'loud' as any couple fandom. we know how antis were sensitive back when Taeun were in WGM and how it affects them so that's why i never knew Taeun fans is a thing. if only i know Taeun and join this forum much earlier...

seeing them in WGM is like learning about them. they showed us a part of themselves that i never thought they have. and their gesture to each other was not that big gesture of affection, lots of small yet sincere gestures, so innocent, it's like i'm falling in love too. every time i watch their WGM eps, i become a giddy teenage girl who has a crush. and watching some fanmade videos on YT about Taeun makes me fall deeper for them. WHAT HAPPENED TO TAEMIN AND NAEUN was the first then i ended up watching the rest of them. stealing glances, accidental slip ups, awkward music shows (lol) to suspiciously several coincidences or similar items. huge part of me believes that they are (or were) dating each other. it's their fault to show that they have a lot of connection and makes me become invested to it.

i hope they're happy, whatever they do, whoever they spend their time with. in the end, i only ship Taeun and happiness.

12 hours ago, Jessica Yuanita said:

OML ur fast! :lol: I know wht u mean hahah at first I thought im the only one notice this scene.. 

here u go guys, its on 2:34 - 2:40 :heart:

notice the diff intonation of his voice when he say "Aegi,, ahthen he stopped like it shouldnt be said. After that u can hear Naeun and the WGM MC laughed.

yess I do hope the hv overlapping stage:relaxed: ikrrr Apink's cb is near and it sounds bop already. Cant waittt:wub:

i can hear his flustered voice after accidentally addressing Naeun with aegi. so he doesn't want to call Naeun chagiya but aegi? hihi

and i just realize that the hand sculpture they did in Hyeri village was there! all this time i thought the hand sculpture was in Hyeri village. i wonder who brought the hand sculpture when their WGM ended?

3 hours ago, beuree9394 said:

i actually saw the questionnaire and saw the video of Taemin saying he smells like a baby. but why it didn't cross my mind???

thanks for sharing this, now i will keep my mind fully open so i won't leave any hints Taeun have been throwing.

5 hours ago, Angelanyto said:

I'm smiling while reading your post!!! That gondola right omg...Yes when he smelled her hair, everyone in the studio were screaming too like they were so surprised he did that.  In fact he already pat the sand off her feet in Jeju.  These two had developed their relationship fast during WGM time but of course when they had no filming schedules.  Hair smells, feet smells, she is as heavy as a refrigerator, etc...I like how Naeun took the jokes and absorbed it comfortably.  If these happened to seohyun, she would hit YH hard,  cuz she would take it seriously.

Remember during gondola right when Taemin promised to celebrate her adult day with her (would be in 2014) and asked what she would like for gifts.  She replied perfume, flower and skisskisskiss?  Her reaction to taemin's adult gift (bungee jumping day) wish was awkward and shy (the kiss part) now she was able to say it out loud.  She learned this from taemin from a few eps back when they were at the amusement part dinner when taemin joked about ski versus japanese "like (you)" with same pronunciation.   

I like how Naeun answered taemin's exam sheet in jeju especially the one that she picked she liked taemin more than 100%.  When he asked her why and she said that there was no 5th choice implied that she liked him a lot more than he could imagine.  Notice how they looked at each other that moment?? MY god my heart melted :love:

My heart! My TaEun heart is beating so happily with the active members these days. I'm so happy. I hope Naeun or Taemin would be able to read some of the posts here. The amount of love Taeunians have been showing is enormous. Just WOW. TaEun is loved. :wub:

When he pat the sand off her foot I was remembering when Key told him that time might even come he would even massage her feet/clean her feet (Alex did this in the past) and just wow.... Key umma knows his son! Taemin really did it. HAHAHAHA :D (insert Key's frustrated face). Compared to what Alex did, still it was another's foot that he pats the sand off. Taemin was too curious of so many things in love and relationship back then. It was the first girl he had too many connections with. It was really amusing even to us that they have a lot of things in common. Even their classroom. If we put them in one academic year they would have been classmates! Even were seated right next to each other. How fate really chose them. My lovely muffins~ omo. :heart:

Know what, as a person who has experienced a romantic relationship, what Taemin all did to Naeun was all gestures of a man to his GF. Even with a guy friend I couldn't imagine myself being commented with the things Taemin told Naeun. And what's more interesting is the fact Naeun listened to it all plainly and comfortably. She wasn't embarrassed at all, she was absorbing it as if it's normal to be commented with all that. It's like she was so used to it. Oh well, can u just imagine how much exchange of SMS they were doing during off cams. So we can tell how much Taemin keeps telling Naeun all sorts of things on SMS. It's between the two of them only. Taemin is silly but is very manly to his significant other. Aigoo~ Taeminnie now a Taeman officially. I actually enjoyed how he told her that refrigerator thing. HAHAHA XD Naeun has a cold vibe but once you get close and know her up close and personal I guess she is a real clumsy girl. Like what has been Apink members keep commenting about how she is clumsy and isn't as tidy as her outside appearance. Even Taemin acknowledges this. "You can get along well with me".

Spoiler

If Seohyun was told by all that, she would just hit YH gently and say, "ani-yo~". End of story. Seohyun has been the very upright member of SNSD though. I remember she kept telling her unnies to not eat hamburger coz they will die! LOL SO cute Joohyun-ah~

Yes, that convo in that gondola ride was precious. Many thought Naeun was playing with the term, SKI. If you say it fast it becomes a "suki" which also means I like you in Japanese. She was like hitting two birds with one stone. To say the SKI, as in the Skiing and Ski as in 'I like you' in Japanese and the Kiss. She's surely smart! And what I really observed from Naeun's personality? She's clumsy with things like walking (she trips, stumbles), eating (spilling food on her clothes), drinking (spilling soups, drinks) but she is most careful about documents/paper related things. Remember how she carefully answered Taemin's exam sheet? LOL XD Taemin has a rush personality and when he observed Naeun too focused on the exam he told her, "you really think deep", she said, "I really think things like this carefully". That's the reason why I understand her being too composed when Taemin is around her during their stages together. She thinks that Taemin is too obvious on stages of them together so to lessen the eyes she must remain calm and just ignore him completely besides whatever articles or comments from people they both know that at the end of the day they are each other's significant person. It all goes down to trusting the other. Also, I love how Naeun answered Taemin during the visit to SHINee's dorm. Jonghyun was listening (so handsomely.. damn.. I miss him....) if who does she like more. She shyly faces Taemin and told him, I LIKE OPPA MORE. She was being respectful to Jonghyun and left Taemin's curious mind at ease. Jong upon seeing this, left the room. And if you might be blank about this too. Many are speculating that Taemin gave her a ring or necklace during the proposal scene. It wasn't shown (even in the un-aired scenes) but the box was on the table when they were facing each other. They have lots of secrets. But the open secret is that they are real dating! 

@beuree9394

Imagination buffering........ 20%.. 57%.. 68%.. 79%.. 88%... 99%.. 100%

3 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

@beuree9394 Here's why I love the two of them, I love the two of them separately as individuals, and I love them even more together. 

WARNING:  LONG POST AHEAD! 

When SHINee first debuted, Tae Min was only 15 years old (I was born in 1990). Naturally, I don't see Tae Min as a man / a guy for that matter. Like many Shawols, Tae was our little brother, the dongsaeng that we love very much and want to protect at all costs. For years, that was how it has always been. But WGM changed my mindset about him. In the first few episodes, we still see baby Taemin, awkward, don't know what to do around girls, worrying about whether he's doing the right thing (pay attention to his eyes, and how it changed over time in the later episodes). Then he went off to Japan and they didn't meet for about 1 month and when he came back? The change was very distinct. I watched the episode when he came to Apink's dorm and I was honestly surprised. His eyes and the way he looks at Naeun - wow, Taemin? 5 years (back then at 2013) and I never saw that look from you. Not when performing on stage, not when you're with your hyungs, never. When he was looking at her singing and playing the guitar, for him, that look? That look wasn't something you can fake, it wasn't acting, it was the look of adoration that will naturally form when you're looking at an object of your affection. With Tae Min and Naeun's WGM, it's not about what they said, it's their body language that you need to pay attention to, and the way they look at each other. The eye contact when she's singing to him and him just sitting there listening to her. That's the first sign - that's the first time I felt like you know what, I think something serious is blossoming between these two for real. I have to say that even though I watch a lot of dramas (korean and non-korean) and would often get emotionally dragged into the characters and stuff, I still can separate real and reel and usually when dramas end the shipping ends but with these two? I couldn't. Believe me I tried, my friend said I'm getting too attached to the thought of the two of them together, but trust me, if I feel something's there, it's there. 

There's also another reason. So before WGM, I don't know Naeun, and I don't know Apink. I watched WGM because of Tae at first, obviously, but Naeun was the one who made me want to continue watching. Naeun's birthday is 1 day before mine, so from an Aquarian to Aquarian, I understood why she is who she is, and why she did what she did. When I was Naeun's age at that time, I was exactly like her! I wanted the same things - forever love, afraid of the same things - getting hurt by someone you love, wanted to make friends and be lively but actually just shy, often misunderstood for being unfriendly and not giving good reactions. Even though Naeun is pretty, she has low self esteem, especially when her partner is a SHINee member, the dance God golden maknae - Taemin. If you're as pretty as her, why would you be afraid of getting hurt by a guy? The guys should be the ones afraid of losing you. Anyway I digress. My point is, when I finished episode 1 & 2, my point of view was changed from "Oh dear Lord, please bless Taemin with a nice easy going girl, my dearest maknae dongsaeng needs a lot of help in this show" to "Taemin ah man-up come on, grab hold of this girl! This girl is the one for you!" 

From then on I guess the rest is history. Their interactions were there. Their eye contacts were there. The 'electricity' when they were looking at each other, their skinships and especially how natural their skinships were in the later episodes. If you really really watch their episodes without being biased, you cannot deny how real their feelings were. You just cannot unsee it, unless you purposely choose not to see it, or you don't know what love feels like. 

Throughout the whole time while watching the two of them, I was watching from the Noona - Unni point of view, just like the MCs! Screaming when they do unexpected things or say unexpected things and was reminded of how first love feels like. :) At the end of the day, I am happy if SHINee, Taemin & his hyungs, Naeun and Apink sisters are happy. They're all wonderful & sincere people who achieved success through hard work little by little. Cheers to SHINee & Apink! The two groups that were joined together by our Taemin & Naeun! 

Damn it.... I was typing my reply to you. It was really long.... but then it suddenly disappeared. I wanna cry.... :bawling:

I started watching Taeun's WGM March of this year after a friend recommended it to me. I do watch kdramas and running man so I am familiar with Naeun but I don't know that she is a member of Apink. I don't really know SHINee before Jonghyun's death. I started to search about SHINee after that tragic incident.

Anyway, I was interested after watching the 1st episode. their genuine interactions really made me relive my first love too. however, it was after the myeongdong episode that I started to search about them. While googling about them I came across the youtube video of what happened to taemin and naeun. I stopped midway because of the spoilers but the video explained clearly Taemin 's sudden change of expression while they were walking. since then I've been hooked.

my insights on WGM.

- During the going back to school episode, taemin was late because of the music show but he was really thinking about naeun and didn 't want her to wait. This is after the fact that taemin already read the comments.... Meaning he didn't care. He only wanted to see Naeun.

- Key said in the 1st episode that they will see from Taemin's face if he really likes the girl. In the back to school episode when they were talking about the members ' reactions, he mentioned that they asked him if he really likes her that much because his eyes were always smiling.

- They really have a lot of things in common. Even the fact they always ask the question... "Have you ever....." - which I find so sweet.

- Taemin said he does not like aegyo but he did it many times in WGM.

- The smelling of the hair and the cleaning of the feet (including in between toes) --you only do that to a person you love.

- The last episode was really heartbreaking. I cried a lot. But like all of you.... The little clues they give us, give me hope.

3 hours ago, docf4kidzz said:

I started watching Taeun's WGM March of this year after a friend recommended it to me. I do watch kdramas and running man so I am familiar with Naeun but I don't know that she is a member of Apink. I don't really know SHINee before Jonghyun's death. I started to search about SHINee after that tragic incident.

Anyway, I was interested after watching the 1st episode. their genuine interactions really made me relive my first love too. however, it was after the myeongdong episode that I started to search about them. While googling about them I came across the youtube video of what happened to taemin and naeun. I stopped midway because of the spoilers but the video explained clearly Taemin 's sudden change of expression while they were walking. since then I've been hooked.

my insights on WGM.

- During the going back to school episode, taemin was late because of the music show but he was really thinking about naeun and didn 't want her to wait. This is after the fact that taemin already read the comments.... Meaning he didn't care. He only wanted to see Naeun.

- Key said in the 1st episode that they will see from Taemin's face if he really likes the girl. In the back to school episode when they were talking about the members ' reactions, he mentioned that they asked him if he really likes her that much because his eyes were always smiling.

- They really have a lot of things in common. Even the fact they always ask the question... "Have you ever....." - which I find so sweet.

- Taemin said he does not like aegyo but he did it many times in WGM.

- The smelling of the hair and the cleaning of the feet (including in between toes) --you only do that to a person you love.

- The last episode was really heartbreaking. I cried a lot. But like all of you.... The little clues they give us, give me hope.

So I can say that most of us here (new members of this ship) got hooked starting from watching that video of "What happened to Taemin and Naeun"?

I agree, that vid actually sums up everything that happened to them in the past and how they interact now. We should thank dandelion then. Thanks to you, dandelion-nim! 

Taemin was so open in a public relationship but when Myeongdong incident happened he totally changed his mind.

The asking of "Have you ever?" was so normal for first timers. I did the same when I met my first love. And I was even younger than them when I experienced that first love emotions. LOL :D

The hair smelling and patting sand off her feet scenes were extra special because you only do that with the person you love, indeed!

@pastelcheeks

It's so amusing how we're from different timezones, different languages spoken, different views in love and relationships but we are all here gathered because of Taemin and Naeun's blossoming love.Their discreet kind of love. I'm so happy to meet you all chingus! Just reading how you come to love this couple is already heart-fluttering. It's like we are all brought to here because of our love for them. It's so fascinating to know how we viewed WGM before and after TaEun couple happened. We used to love different kinds of love in dramas and movies but now we are all here, loving our precious TaEun couple. If I were one of them I would really cry due to people's enormous love for them, as a couple and as individuals. They haven't confirmed anything yet but our love for them is like that of a real family. You guys rock!!! One thing we all felt for them the first time we know them, it was those feelings of first love encounters. Let's always get along here and other sites about TaEun. I love you all my fellow TaEunians! We are about to reach a second thread for our beloved couple. Let's always give them the love they so much deserve!

@ilovemyrabbit

I'm gonna try to finish this reply of mine. I'm gonna make sure this will reach to you. LOL :D

So you think Taemin became a Taeman after the Japan concert?

I guess it goes with the saying, "absence makes the heart grew fonder". The way he interacted with Apink members was of a man who was so confident of himself. And when they showed the BRI of him, that's when I realized this is it! this is why he's very confident. Naeun surely re-assured him of something. That BRI of him was full of light. He felt so sure of everything. The way he was to me was that he had just confirmed something from Naeun. Remember how he was so furiously jealous of that conversation in episode 11? And suddenly when he visited Apink dorm he got a certainty for the relationship. And a big plus on how he stared at her while listening to her song for him. That moment when he looked at the staffs, trying to check if it was really happening and the confirmation he wanted was given to him when the girl in front of him sang a birthday song only for him. That was really special. The hug he gave her and the surprisingly hug Naeun has prepared beforehand. Damn.. that was the sweetest. he even thought she's gonna give him a bear but she herself hugged him sweetly. And we are talking about Naeun here. The very shy girl. Taemin must have felt the happiest that time. He surely won't forget it.

I have an Aquarian friend btw, when she loves it is seriously genuine. I guess that really Naeun. Eunji was right all along, when Naeun loves it is 100,000% real. When I was at Naeun's age I thought of having a love that's forever lasting too. Naeun's mentality 5 years ago was so normal for that age. Wherein Taemin was in contrast to hers. He didn't think that a forever love would exists esp. in this era. But Naeun thinks that way so he re-thought of it that maybe a love like that could exist if two souls would make it happen, that's why he tries his best to be the best man for her. He wouldn't swallow down his anger or sadness and would tell any person how he feels but he will make sure that he would not carelessly confront the problem but instead talk it out carefully, imagine Taemin was thinking like this at that age (20 international age)? I guess having debuted at such a young age really did help him in his mentality. Esp. in the entertainment industry. He has learned so much being a celeb. He helps Naeun with this, that's why although he wanted to greet her so badly he is keeping his distance because it would be the best for his girl.

Even Naeun is very pretty she still feels scared of getting hurt by a guy because she knows herself that once a she likes a person she likes that person for a long time, she even said it that she wanted the relationship they had in WGM so badly. She wanted it for a long time and guess what.. that long time is what she meant her forever. That forever love that she has always dreamed of. That is the main reason (I strongly think) why she cried her heart out when Taemin pranked her (episode 26). She was too hurt by Taemin's action because she knows herself that she has given her heart to him already.

I love the last sentence. Two groups were joined by Taemin and Naeun.

SHINee Apink fighting! 

@Shalotte Kassie

OMG! I didn't notice that before the exchange of glances between Taemin and Naeun that there was another moment to look at. Naeun was indeed talking to Hyunsikkie~ If what you have observed (the jealousy) is true then that would be adorably cute! I like the jealous Taemin! That maybe the reason why he can't get off his eyes on her. He was jealous and misses her so badly. Thanks btw.

Finally I'm done. ^_^

18 hours ago, Jessica Yuanita said:

I think I have different interpretation about this conversation.

There's a shawol instagram account that give quite accurate translation about this.

The hyungs keep teasing Taemin about baby cheese and how he has a child like tastebud.

Taemin explain he does like cheese, especially cheese that goes well with wine (good pair with wine)

The hyungs keep teasing him, then he got flustered and wants his hyungs to stop mentioning baby cheese because people on internet will treating him like baby cheese.

Minho and Key look at each other and smile, they know now that "the baby cheese" thing make Taemin really flustered that's why he apologized. 

Baby cheese is cheese that low in sodium (plain or less salty) and easier to digest, it is for baby but grown up with certain health concern like hypertency can eat this type of cheese too. This baby cheese availabe everywhere in the world.

21 minutes ago, watermelon2512 said:

I think I have different interpretation about this conversation.

There's a shawol instagram account that give quite accurate translation about this.

The hyungs keep teasing Taemin about baby cheese and how he has a child like tastebud.

Taemin explain he does like cheese, especially cheese that goes well with wine (good pair with wine)

The hyungs keep teasing him, then he got flustered and wants his hyungs to stop mentioning baby cheese because people on internet will treating him like baby cheese.

Minho and Key look at each other and smile, they know now that "the baby cheese" thing make Taemin flustered.

That baby cheese topic reminds me of Key's comment on Taemin, it was on one of SHINee's Back episodes. Key said, "Taemin who's a grown up now, the kid who drank powdered milk!" They were in a car that time. I think Taemin was driving that time.

Honestly now this baby cheese topic makes me laugh. LOL :D I mean it's funny how we are talking about a cheese, and a baby? BABY CHEESE TAEMINNIE!!! A flustered baby cheese Taeminnie. It is cute actually! :lol:

BABY CHEESE MAKNAE! It's cute! LOL :D omo.. omo.. my muffin~

@chantaljaey oh my god (I’m screaming) for the whole time I didn’t notice that gift on the table. Can anyone hit me hard please. I’m screaming. The box showed up after she said yes then taemin was running because of the bugs so I paid too much attention to taemin’s funny reaction and have never paid attention on the table! 

Thank you. (Can’t thank you enough :bawling:

that box size is clearly a bracelet box to me. Would it be the meaningful rosary? Hahahaha

15 minutes ago, Angelanyto said:

@chantaljaey oh my god (I’m screaming) for the whole time I didn’t notice that gift on the table. Can anyone hit me hard please. I’m screaming. The box showed up after she said yes then taemin was running because of the bugs so I paid too much attention to taemin’s funny reaction and have never paid attention on the table! 

Thank you. (Can’t thank you enough :bawling:

that box size is clearly a bracelet box to me. Would it be the meaningful rosary? Hahahaha

LOL :D you're welcome dear! I feel you. Just in case you haven't heard yet, during their traditional wedding. Naeun was wearing a gold ring already. You can see it before Taemin's friends' arrival. And when they were watching their wedding pics at home (sitting on their favorite sofa), Naeun was wearing a necklace. It was a different one from what she used to wear during the past episodes. These two jewelries are speculated to be from Taemin. Or one of it was from Taemin. It's speculated that mini box on the table had either of the two jewelries I've mentioned. There was a scene (preview of Episode 31) where some Taeunians said that Naeun opened something that's on the table and based from her reaction the thing she saw was something shining. So they deduced that it's either the ring or necklace. Coz a proposal always has a ring or necklace involved.

Archived