♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did someone notice, left wrist on where she wore the legendary silver bracelet.. she's got a bruise. Did she bump into something again? Our ever clumsy beautiful Naeun. :relaxed:

Well... Look haters. Her nose changed again, that's the natural one. Her face changes depending on her mood, makeup and outfit. :wub:

Hi guys i've been lurking around for awhile now but my taeun heart can't handle it no more yaaaa! Please Welcome me into this forum ;D

SHINee went on some answering spree on Twitter yesterday and Taemin's answer when a fan asked him what is his ideal vacation was that he wants to 'hold hands and do skydiving together' lmao with who huh Francesco ;) 

11 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

Hi guys i've been lurking around for awhile now but my taeun heart can't handle it no more yaaaa! Please Welcome me into this forum ;D

SHINee went on some answering spree on Twitter yesterday and Taemin's answer when a fan asked him what is his ideal vacation was that he wants to 'hold hands and do skydiving together' lmao with who huh Francesco ;) 

Welcome! Always happy to see more Taeunians! Everybody stop lurking around and openly ship our couple! :) I believe our strength will reach them! 

19 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

welcome! i was a lurker too but decided to make an account and join this forum because i can't handle my own Taeun heart :wacko:

i saw it too and about to freak out when i read that 'hold hands and do skydiving together' was meant for SHINee member *sigh* but it does remind me of something in the past ;)

I'm not sure if anyone posted this before? Taemin's performance on The Call - Pinocchio, I was just paying attention to the lyrics just now. 

"Real intentions hidden under a smiling mask, My gaze has gone cold. The lies I tell you expressionless, I'm used to this. My BLACK lies beyond my white smile. I pretend as if it's the truth, as if I'm sincere. I conceal the truth even deeper inside me. I'D RATHER WANT SOMEONE TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME."

Then Bewhy came in with "My expressions and attitude lack transparency, nobody sees through my fake attitude. I'm used to lying. Where has my innocence gone. STANDING BETWEEN LOVE AND BUSINESS, I don't even know my real intentions." 

The most amazing part? Taemin co-wrote the lyrics with BewHy! 

Then on one of the articles, they wrote this:

Rapper BewhY and Taemin were the next to take the stage. While they come from different musical backgrounds, the two same-aged stars showed chemistry and their careers with their “Pinocchio”-inspired performance. Both of them reflected on themselves through their art. Taemin explained, “I want to show my real self through music,” while BewhY revealed, “He broke the negative perceptions that rappers tend to have about idols for me.”

16 minutes ago, pastelcheeks said:
seeing this reminds me to that eps of WGM when Taeun had workplace date and rode that cleaning vehicle. i too would be afraid letting Naeun on the wheel

You know what? Taemin should just stick to driving Naeun around in the car, and away from the kitchen.

Let Naeun be in charge of the kitchen! Isn't that like the perfect scenario? :) 

@ilovemyrabbit after seeing promotion of SHINee TSoL, it struck me that maybe Taemin wants to be more open, more honest to what he wants to do. it's a good thing and i'm happy he's enjoying it.

i have to edited this because yES THAT'S IT! that would be the best and perfect scenario eveeeerrrr!! because letting Taemin cooks is as worrying as letting Naeun drives.

7 hours ago, beuree9394 said:

He said hold hands refereeing to his Shinee members? and skydive?

http://i68.-/1ny6o0.png

In CECI Korea July's edition, Naeun's interview had me shook with her answer for Question 5 'What is your small and uncertain happiness'. Her reply was 'finding a quote from a book that she can relate to, it comforts her as it's as if the book knows how she feels'. Remember that picture of a page from a book that she posted on IG about  missing someone and how distance kind of makes the heart grows fonder? Under that post was gazillions of Taeun related comments. I just thought that if Taeun isn't real, she probably would not be too happy about it and lest talk about the post on an interview that was done *obviously* after she posted that picture. I dunno... sometimes i feel as if as Im just tryna connect all these dots just to make myself feel better. BUT every time I think that i'm being delusional, they (taeun) would come together and throw hints at us. I'm getting so frustrated T___T i really hope that they will get to interact on 6/7/8 July's music shows OR AT LEAST STAND ON STAGE TOGETHER AND THROW GLANCES AT EACH OTHER that nobody can decode besides themselves and us shippers.

1 hour ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

You know what? Taemin should just stick to driving Naeun around in the car, and away from the kitchen.

Let Naeun be in charge of the kitchen! Isn't that like the perfect scenario? :) 

Oh yes!!!

A very perfect scene!! Kyaaa!!! My poor TaEun heart. :kiss_wink:

I remember when Naeun said she wanted to be a good housewife and just raise her 1-2 children. Naeun stays at home while Taemin earns money. :love:

Honestly I had a big rough day but this thread is making me smile! 

1 hour ago, pastelcheeks said:

@ilovemyrabbit after seeing promotion of SHINee TSoL, it struck me that maybe Taemin wants to be more open, more honest to what he wants to do. it's a good thing and i'm happy he's enjoying it.

i have to edited this because yES THAT'S IT! that would be the best and perfect scenario eveeeerrrr!! because letting Taemin cooks is as worrying as letting Naeun drives.

That's so right! Haha! Leave the driving to the man and the cooking to the girl. B)

@pastelcheeks

None other than Naeun. They've done it separately already. Taemin last 2013 (a month before WGM) and Naeun also has done it in 2016 (Hawaii). Isn't it time for us to see them holding hands while skydiving? The extreme couple! And my TaEun heart is extremely joyful now! :wub:

2 hours ago, ilovemyrabbit said:

"Real intentions hidden under a smiling mask, My gaze has gone cold. The lies I tell you expressionless, I'm used to this. My BLACK lies beyond my white smile. I pretend as if it's the truth, as if I'm sincere. I conceal the truth even deeper inside me. I'D RATHER WANT SOMEONE TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH ME."

Is Taemin finally realizing the priorities in life I wonder??? Our boy is definitely maturing. Love will wind after all I feel it.

@beuree9394 no worry sis, i feel you on spiritual level because i too feel frustated. before i never ship real life couple. i watched Khuntoria WGM but i just thought they were cute. so when there was Nickhun-Tiffany dating news, i wasn't sad. but then Taeun happened and whoosh, i'm asking myself if i'm too delusional most of the time and try to keep myself together. but Taeun is an expert at teasing with hints so....

about the book's page, i thought Naeun would feel uncomfortable too. there's many Taeunians who comment on it and keep mentioning both Taemin and SHINee. but why oh why should Naeun mentioned, in an interview, about her being related to a quote in a book. 

@chantaljaey lol Naeun already had set their role back in 2013. you better get ready to work hard, Taemin ;)

@dibrnl yup he matured. he said he will do what he wants to do and makes him happy. happiness is his priority now, this child is really :tears:

19 minutes ago, beuree9394 said:

http://i68.-/1ny6o0.png

In CECI Korea July's edition, Naeun's interview had me shook with her answer for Question 5 'What is your small and uncertain happiness'. Her reply was 'finding a quote from a book that she can relate to, it comforts her as it's as if the book knows how she feels'. Remember that picture of a page from a book that she posted on IG about  missing someone and how distance kind of makes the heart grows fonder? Under that post was gazillions of Taeun related comments. I just thought that if Taeun isn't real, she probably would not be too happy about it and lest talk about the post on an interview that was done *obviously* after she posted that picture. I dunno... sometimes i feel as if as Im just tryna connect all these dots just to make myself feel better. BUT every time I think that i'm being delusional, they (taeun) would come together and throw hints at us. I'm getting so frustrated T___T i really hope that they will get to interact on 6/7/8 July's music shows OR AT LEAST STAND ON STAGE TOGETHER AND THROW GLANCES AT EACH OTHER that nobody can decode besides themselves and us shippers.

I agree with you so much. Shippers connect them in little things they see but I need to see an interaction between them. My heart needs that, I sometimes think I am being delusional :( 

On tonight's Kangta's Starry Night Radio - they were talking about the soccer match last night. 

Taemin said he watched the soccer game in his own home. Naeun posted a picture of the game on her IG story. 

CAN WE IMAGINE THAT THEY ARE WATCHING TOGETHER? :wub: 

I've been thinking about something for a really long time. Taemin and Naeun's respective families live in the same neighbourhood right? And like their mothers have mutual friends? Probably they spend a lot of time at each other's houses and their family members are close as well? 

Archived