[Drama 2013] Sword (Knife) and Flower (칼과 꽃)

Guest maea18

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39671

Uhm Tae Woong Says He′ll Act With His Hair for ′Blade and Petal′

2013.07.01 18:32 CJ E&M enewsWorld Choi, EunHwa Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Who knew that Uhm Tae Woong has even more of himself left to show?

At the press conference for KBS2′s upcoming drama Blade and Petal held on July 1, Uhm Tae Woong said he′ll make another transformation for his new role.

n7up.jpg

"I mainly acted with my eyes in the KBS drama The Equator Man last time, but this time I′ll act with my hair. I′m saying this because my character has a very liberal hair style," he said to big laughs.

In The Equator Man, Uhm Tae Woong appeared as a man with a visual impairment.

The actor said about director Kim Yong Soo, who also worked on The Equator Man, "He′s a man I can look up to. He′s a director that will go down in the history books of dramas for his story, viewership ratings and directing, and I have a feeling we′ll again be producing a big drama."

"I always felt a sense of accomplishment after shooting a drama with him," he added. "We had our difficulties, and the director sometimes directs in a weird way, but I could learn why he does that. I can communicate with him even though we′re busy, and I think it′ll be a piece of work that feels good."

Uhm Tae Woong will appear in Blade and Petal as Yeon Choong, who was born between Yeon Gaesomun and a slave mother. Despite his talent, he is stopped from realizing his dream due to his social status. He is ordered by his father to kill the woman he loves, the Princess Moo Young.

The drama will air its first episode on July 3.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

=====

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39674

Kim Ok Bin Says She′s Worried About Her Small Screen Return with ′Blade and Petal′

2013.07.01 18:21 CJ E&M enewsWorld Son Bo Kyung Translation Credit : Erika Kim

Kim Ok Bin revealed she′s a bit apprehensive about returning to the small screen.

At the press conference for KBS2′s upcoming drama Blade and Petal held on July 1, Kim Ok Bin said, "It′s my first drama in seven years, and it′s very difficult."

mhz1.jpg

Kim Ok Bin′s last drama was MBC′s Over the Rainbow, which aired in 2006.

She said the reason she chose Blade and Petal was because of director Kim Yong Soo.

"I was a fan of producer Kim Yong Soo. I also wanted to act with the other seniors, and I like period pieces. I am a bit scared, but I chose this piece because I wanted to challenge myself in a new area," she said.

The actress will appear in the drama as Moo Young, daughter of King Young Ryu. The curious princess falls in love with Yeon Choong (Uhm Tae Woong) after meeting him while she was walking the streets disguised. Later on, she learns that he is the son of Yeon Gaesomun, who killed her father, and becomes determined to have her revenge.

Blade and Petal will start airing on July 3.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

The trailer looks good. I can feel the tension. I LOVE the soundtrack, the rock sound. It is the second time I heard it. I hope they`ll release the instrumental soundtrack too.

Archived