[Drama 2013] Sword (Knife) and Flower (칼과 꽃)

Guest maea18

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After JOJ LIL this drama is on my to watch list next. Kim Ok Bin is one of my fav actress and I've missed her on screen so yea cannot wait. and I'm kind of into these kinds of tragic love story in sageuk these days ^^ everything about this drama looks beautiful <3

‘Blade and Petal’ Unveils Dramatic Poster with Uhm Tae Woong and Kim Ok Bin

With its broadcast day coming closer, KBS’ Blade and Petal gave a first look at the dramatic love story to come.

73725943.jpg

On June 28, KBS released a new poster, showing Uhm Tae Woong lying on a bed of flowers as Kim Ok Bin holds a sword to his throat. 

Blade and Petal is a Goguryeo version of Romeo and Juliet, where two young lovers are forced decide between love and family due to their fathers’ rivalries. 

The drama will begin on July 3, following the conclusion of Heaven’s Will

Photo Credit: KBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39476

Guest NEWMARIO

[Photos] Added new poster for the Korean drama 'Knife and Flower'

Source | 2013/06/27 | 23 views | Permalink |

photo322478.jpg

Added new poster for the upcoming Korean drama "Knife and Flower" (2013)

Directed by Kim Yong-soo-I

Written by Kwon Min-soo

Network : KBS

With Eom Tae-woongPark Soo-jinKim Ok-binLee Jung-shinChoi Min-sooKim Young-cheol,...

Wed, Thu 21:55
Synopsis
Moo-yeong, the daughter of King Yeong-ryu from the Koryo times, falls in love with Yeon-chung, the writer of Yeon Gae So Mun and conflicts between revenge and love.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/07/03

RanP said: After JOJ LIL this drama is on my to watch list next. Kim Ok Bin is one of my fav actress and I've missed her on screen so yea cannot wait. and I'm kind of into these kinds of tragic love story in sageuk these days ^^ everything about this drama looks beautiful <3

Archived