[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

Guest fantast1k1

I like the TeacGui scene where Teac asked GUI what she wants on their wedding...GUI GUI answered... I want just you, just the two of us...how suweet! Melted my heart! It's like they are the only two people in the world... :x

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarbox

I watched the press conference video clips for the second time.  This time I noticed many interactions between Hongki & Mina that were missed the first time watching the clips.  For example, they frequently conversed with each other when the spot light wasn't on them (ie, when the PD or the other couple was answering Q&A).  They made eye contact, laughed, nudged, and at times they appear to be in their own world oblivious of their surrounding.
Hongki was being such a gentleman, as he led her way to her seat and pulled a chair for her.  There was a picture showing Hongki put his hands on Mina's shoulders as they were walking toward the stage.  When they were watching the scene where Mina sang "love, love, love" , she got so embarrassed that she playfully hit Hongki. 

They were comfortable with the skinship though very bashful when executing the skinship.  Nevertheless, the sparks between them were apparent to me.     
The MC even picked up on Hongki's feeling for Mina , as he said "It seems that Hongki is really into Mina".  

Interesting connections/coincidences between them include:
- First time they met,  Mina thought Hongki looked like a squirrel, when in fact Hongki thought that she looked like a squirrel.  Ok you both look like squirrels, happy?
- In the first episode of individual interview,  Mina said that she wanted to be a wife that offers healing to her husband's heart.  Interestingly,  during the press con, Hongki mentioned that Mina had influence on him , transforming him to become more pure,  as if he was going though a healing experience. 
what a coincidence or should I say fate?

I don't know what the future leads, but I am enjoying every moment between them.  They are the likely couple with a potential of going steady in real life assuming they have romantic feelings for each other.  Communication isn't a problem to them.  Hongki understands some of Japanese culture and speaks Japanese, whereas Mina studied Korean language and culture for 6 years.  For an International marriage, they truly have a potential to succeed.  

As much as I find Gui Gui and Taecyeon funny & entertaining ,  they would have a more difficult time to sustain the relationship in real life.  Not impossible just harder. Language is a main issue for them and they are not familiar with each other's culture.  Like Taecyeon said,  due to their language barrier, he found it difficult to talk about deeper issue with Gui Gui.   Misunderstanding is bound to happen even in a same culture marriage, let alone in a marriage where husband and wife speak different languages.  But they seem to be very open and blunt which help minimize misunderstanding.  Gui Gui's personality is good for Taecyeon who is more reserved and uptight. 

I think the PD did a good job at pairing the couples up.  What do you think?

but actually i do think mina is subtly flirting with our dear hong ki. lol. but ya i think hong ki putting in neomu effort in the relationship. its like he suddenly find the fun of giving surprises and keeps on giving them... hong ki needs to cool off. lol.

thanks for the gif. gahhhhhhh!!!

argh how can i miss tmr's episode.

you know what i wish. i wish they would call each other jagiya instead of noona-hongchan. lol.

Hi....another hongmina shipper here...*waves to fellow shippers*

This couple become more and more endearing each episodes. I specially love when Mina teased Hongki about swinging both ways n how Hongki vehemently clear things up in both ep 6 & 7 :-)

Can't wait to see the next ep n their honeymoon. It's too bad they did not extend the episodes.

Btw...also love FT Island n CN Blue...a pity FTI cancel their concert in SG this july when i was so looking forward to see their performance.

Guest areyoudownwith0bp

I never thought I'd say someone actually could pass as a anime character, but Fujii Mina could, she is ridiculously attractive.

Guest fantast1k1

@angelangie hi! Ive been trying to watch the TeacGui episode where they were buying their engagement rings...I cant find it...is it episode 5 or 6 and can you please give a link...gomawo chinggu!
I like both couple...each of them knows how to be a good partner...they also look out for each other...Hongki and Teac are so different from the beginning episodes...now Teac is looser and having fun with Guigui...and Hongki is more relax interacting with Mina...ahhh, the unending skin ships and hugs...feel the love everyone. :x

thanks for the link! i can't get enough of them. now will patiently wait for the full link. hongki said song hye kyo is prettier than mina. mina was a bit sad but she accepted the fact. lol.i love the wedding ceremony. thanks to all the very supportive friends <3

I'm so touched...seriously.... Episode 8 is really something. I'm pretty sure everything because both Hongki and Mina share same character - they are honest person. Thats why many of us here can spot there's something between them. But through this episode especially from Mina's poem, i think she like/loves Hongki more than Hongki like/loves her. And i'm so pleased to hear Hongki's confession that Mina really change her to be a better person ^^ (and he hope that his real true calour won't appear when he with Mina..errr...this statement worry me a bit.. :-w )

Guest Sarbox

Mina is a writer/author/journalist as such she was able to articulate her feelings in a poignant poem with such depth.  She's a bookworm lol.
Can't wait for the full episode. 

Archived