[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

Guest Sarbox

mrsrosan80 said: lilyfeb said: Btw anyone noticed that when ilhoon did gwiyomi, mina was grabbing onto hongki's hand tightly?

I am so looking forward to their honeymoon.... and taecgui wedding too!

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHINee1430268421

Does anyone know what Taek& Emma Us of the instant camera photo print thingy??? in episode 8??

Guest darkstar257

This is my first We Got Married series. I just watched episode 8 and it's really getting a bit tough for me to distinguish what is real and what is fake in this show. I know it's a variety show about a pretend marriage between celebrities, but often times the "behind the scene" interviews and the things they say just confuse me as it's always so sincere. It's like they are really saying the truth, but at the same time I have to tell me no they are just saying it for the sake of the show. Ahh this show is driving me nuts.

Guest Tommy Loh

Hi anyone can tell me whats the song (sang by men) when Taec play piano and Gui gui walking down the stairs in epi 8?
The song goes like this "whole my love is all i have to give to you but i'm been waiting for you i promise you till the end of time.."

Guest sailorenigma

pripri001 said: @lilyfeb i think both things are inside jokes between FT members. "please stay in long relationship" Hongki is 1 busy dude' i don't think he can be in any relasionship longer than a few months..lol. i can pm you if you want to know more about his past relationships cuz i'm not comfortable writing about it here..lol

Guest Evanni Rici

Eps 9 has relesead on Youtube..
all couple sweet moment..
I can't control my self.
I'm really crazy about this varshow..

=D> @-) :x

51814046280tumblr_mnob45J9uT1rrh5feo1_1280.jpg

Come and visit my Tumblr.

all about Hongki-Mina *I really ship this couple"

http://vanfunny.tumblr.com/

>:D<

darkstar257 said: This is my first We Got Married series. I just watched episode 8 and it's really getting a bit tough for me to distinguish what is real and what is fake in this show. I know it's a variety show about a pretend marriage between celebrities, but often times the "behind the scene" interviews and the things they say just confuse me as it's always so sincere. It's like they are really saying the truth, but at the same time I have to tell me no they are just saying it for the sake of the show. Ahh this show is driving me nuts.

Guest ayumikoshiro

@darkstar257 and @ena_teo

I agree this is very much like WGM was back in the beginning. It was much harder to distinguish how they really felt as opposed to just acting. and I'm pretty sure quite a few hearts were broken after the taping was over. I'm glad to see it back with a lot of it's original "reality" but at the same time I'm wary because Andy/Solbi + Alex/Shinae their breakups were so painful to watch and you could see they were genuinely hurt afterwards. Especially Andy Solbi they were such a cute couple and it broke my heart to see their ending.

Even Taec and GuiGui who started off with a friendly feel are starting to look like they are having feelings for each other and 2PM is still really huge so there is no way he can be really dating. HongKi and Mina on the other hand might just have a chance because of the level of popularity that FT Island has.

Guest shkwords

Hi all. First of all, pardon me if my opinion hurt anybody's feeling. 
I think between Gui Gui and Taec, I feel like Taec just didn't open his heart for Gui Gui (sorry Taec's fan or 2PM fans). He likes to kid around when he's with his friends or 2PM members. But when he's with Gui Gui he is more like a mature man.  Gui Gui on the other hand is very outspoken and always being affectionate towards Taec. Maybe she doesn't want Taec to feel uncomfortable since Gui Gui had her limitation on English (sorry GuiGui's fan). So, I feel like Gui Gui is trying really hard to overcome the language barrier by her gestures (I really have to praise GuiGui for this). So I thought maybe if Taec opened his heart to Gui Gui and enjoy Gui Gui's accompaniment, things could work out for them. I think he should be less mature and more childish when he's with Gui Gui.
Mina and Hongki started awkward I guess. But as time goes by, I could feel their chemistry. It's really hard for me to distinguish what's fake and what's real for this couple. When Mina cried during the first time Hongki sang for her, I couldn't understand the reason why she cried (so I kinda weighing whether her feeling at that time was real or not). I think Hongki was and is being himself in WGM, as for Mina, she always smiles so it's hard to capture her true feeling.

hai everybody!!oraeganmanieyo!! long time no see!!pls visit us at official thread of lee hongki and fuji mina..the shippers there had some ups n down bout our couple..sometimes our DDM ----->Delusional Daramji Mode is on the highest level but when reality hits it plummeted to the lowest level,its been a week like tht,today its hit again on the highest with the making of the vids but in few hours its down again..its like a roller coaster tht we enjoyed the ride..kekekeke..these two ppl captured our heart so dearly,we fall for them we love the awkwardness,the flirts between them,the moody hongki,the cheerful mina,but again a lot to describe about them as taecgui cp who also special to the eyes of their fan..but i think as a shipper for hongimina like some said in this thread tht this cp had a chance in real life...mmmm..have u look at hongki and FT's island schedule?kekekeke..jammed packed until september..last two days he even fell down while promoting his movie..non stop working..n we dont even touch bout FT Island n hongki die hard fans...hehehe....some of them even boycotting the show bcause thy didnt like it hongki entering the virtual marriage..ahh tough life being an idol..although we r still in DDM every sec n hours our mantra is just enjoy it while its last!!enuff of  ramblings here...back to shippers paradise guys..annyeonghi gaseyo!!

Archived