[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

For addition : (1) She is very thoughtfull person. When Hongki said he look very short (reffer to pic - Mina jump)' date=' Mina change it to another way round- saying that Hongki look strong. Every episode their chemistry become stronger than before. :x[/quote']

Thanks for the observation. It made me realise such moments more.

Just watching the making made me swoon over two sweet hongki moments

1 - when jaejin said oh no u made her sad and seunghyun said it was just a joke and mina looked sad, hong ki said anya - nika in a very gentle tone.

2 - when at 6.01 min of 2nd vid, he said something that sounds like - it's ok?

Mina nodded and he gave a scrunched nose grin.

I liked the tone. Very much like pple in love, real or reel. Lol.

Sweetness overload.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for translation... wish I know korean. They have me so whipped.

I am less overjoyed abt the selca now. Someone on yt was saying they seem to have samsung sponsorship thats y... I saw 3 samsung stuff alreadi - the samsung Note at trying wedding dress scene, the samsung smart TV and the samsung phone.... :((

Noticed they never post selcas with each other? At least teacgui did. Kind of.

Sigh. Wgm and their couples are messing with my mind. Usually its straight out entertainment. The thing about wgm is head says entertainment but heart says something else. I wonder if the couple's mind are also as messed up by wgm. Hehehe..

Guest greencross

I watched again Hong Ki's 'Anya Nika' and it gave me a feeling that i don't know how to describe, i thought instantly that there's something real between them ~ u can hear/feel it with his tone/voice when he said that <3 and i watched it for the nth time and it gave me the same impression over and over ~

Warning: I'm in delusional mode
I love the discussion among fan about Hongki and Mina.  i quote one of them here regarding Hongmina and pc they held before (late march 2013) - This is from Global we Got Married Lee Hongki and Fuji Mina.

Noradiba Prayitno Urm.. i think there is a bit of misundestanding on this part... the translation somehow didn't go well with what he said on gwgm interview in ep1 & ep 4....so i thought what he meant to say on press conf was....he can't treat mina the same way he treat other girl frm his past romatic relationship since he dont want to hurt her...he also added that mina looks like a person that hurt easily & terribly and so he's letting go a bit of himself to adjust with mina...well hongki is well known to be blunt, direct....and doesn't look like the romantic type compare to jung hoon....hehehe...so yeah...love changes him & he got jung hoon as a teacher....hahahha :P>

@MiNah

Did he ever say it has been 2-3 yrs since his last relationship? I am curious. Anyway I am glad he did this show - really shows his gentle self.

Btw during making scene, I kinda get the sense jonghun not interested in relationships now. Prob becoz it takes too much effort. The boys may have partied and dated a lot and now finally has come to a 'bored' state - you know? When u get sick of the repeat cycle of boy meets girl, happy moment ensues, then quarrels, then separation.... since a long term relationship that has no progress kinda sucks and bored pple sometimes? Anyway thats my sense. So it does make sense if he hadn't dated for a while.

Guest myyma

@MiNah from where did u know he hasn't been in a relation for 2-3 years? coz I am a pri and have never read any state from him regarding this matter, I remember last time Jonghoon teased him about breaking up with gf was on severely promotion which was last year but still I think that was a joke from Jonghoon.

@pripri001 I laugh like mad woman now... =)) Poor Hongki. and the rest :)

hehe..done with Hongki. Anybody here know anything about Mina? I only knew she's mixed, first bf when she's 21 and something in comman only.i really like her :-bd

so most of FT guys had been in relationship. wonder if the maknae ever been in one. since he's very quiet. i approve idol to date. they are human being. poor hongki he loves hard. i guess piscean in him is very strong.
i think both mina and hongki have sponsored phone from samsung. i guess the tablet is hongkis's?he saved many songs there. and mina's photo with wedding dress were saved there *beam*. although hongmina selca in episode 7 was taken by sponsored phone, i think it can be easily transferred via whatsapp or katalk to their own phone.  

Guest myyma

MiNah said: myyma said: @MiNah from where did u know he hasn't been in a relation for 2-3 years? coz I am a pri and have never read any state from him regarding this matter, I remember last time Jonghoon teased him about breaking up with gf was on severely promotion which was last year but still I think that was a joke from Jonghoon.

@lilyfebu should open a twitter accounts. a lot of kpop idols. it's fun. u can stalk hong at www.twitter.com/skullhonghere is translation of the twit i mentioned earlierhttp://primindo.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/trans-twitter-130419-hongki-skullhong/
http://primindo.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/trans-twitter-130305-hongki-skullhong-2/
he also tweet his (alone) own photo i believe taken during the honeymoon filming. there's also one tweet for taka on taka's birthday.
@pripri001 the stickon is so cute! the very top photo was clothes they wore during honeymoon filming. thanks for posting

Archived