[Variety] We Got Married Global 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 - 시즌

guys i love this thread .because i also love to read taecgui fans comment about their fav couple too..but if anyone want to open for our hongmina thread,ill be okaay...n ill also join tht thread but i love the discussion here about our global we got married couple because they are toooooooo fun n romantic n fresh to look at!! :x

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantast1k1

I would like to stay here...I like updates on both couples...in the beginning, seems like there was only two of us liking HongMina..but looks at us now, mostly HongMina admirers...however, I also like TeacGui couple... :x

@pripri001 thanks for the tips. i will remember the tallest is seunghyun. is it only me but seunghyun looks a little like siwon from super junior >.< and thanks for the immortal song link. ft island performance is daebak. full of emotion.
those filming photos make me giddy! i can't wait for the full eng sub of episode 8. and tomorrow the making video will be release. hold my breath! 

@missauditor

Am also waiting for the eng sub. Was on boo's twitter... she? Was at aerosmith concert yesterday... dunno if the subs will be out tdy....

She is like the only one doing subs. The kshownow is way behind at ep 4...

@lilyfeb my astro didn't work so i missed the beyond's version. grrr. it was repeated at animax last night but i was at my parents and they didn't subscribe. sigh. when i really need it.... i m so want to know what is their wedding vow. wonder why hongki was so sorry. i saw boo posted the aerosmith's stage photo. she/he didn't mention anything about episode 8 though...

@missauditor

Ya seems we are in the same boat. I was at my FIL for 2 nites in jb with no astro. I normally watch on sg cable.

Still waiting for full version eng sub. .. its easier for me to understand taecgui bcos I speak english and can understand oral chinese (which is what gui2 use when she is not speaking her broken english)

But I cant read chinese nor understand oral korean so watching the full chinese sub of hongmina is exasperating ggggrrrrr.

@myyma good one!

-----------

I think hongki mina still in dating phase. The smiles... anyway I think marriage without kids is like dating anyway - just one level up w benefits and commitment. Lol. Only when the kids come along then all the poo appears... along with a lot more responsibilities. Heh.

Taec is so down to earth. Hongki is the dreamer. It showed when he described the ideal marriage he wants during PC. He described it at length... till he forgot the main point of the question. Lol.

Hong face on taec body... hong romantic side w taec natural gentlemen's habits... whoa.... dont get me wrong but I really think hing was not a natural gentleman but bcame so bcos of wgm. Which is why we are fangirling now rt?!

@iLOVEfleurdelis1m

@missauditor @Hongkimina Hello, I will create a blog post about it soon, might send you the link once I've finished it. :))

i request the above twitter ID @iLOVEfleurdelis to translate the vows and that's her reply. alternative aside from boo's hardwork. from her profile, i notice her tumblr address is yourelayne.tumblr.com.

@pripri001

As a pri, how would u interprete the guys' 5 word replies on hong ki ? :)

Explodes at once

Please stay in long relationship

-----------------

Abt the shk thing, haha... so we can be sure he is not lying the rest of the time? Lol. aiya hongki ar, I dont think the chemistry with shk will be as good as with mina... haha. Consider urself lucky u even can get mina! Lol!

But the gwiyomi response was the absolute best moment. Yahhhh!

yeah i saw at twitter their photo were taken at cnblue blue moon concert in seoul on 25 may 2013. cannot see the background though. basically their date consist of sinchon festival, namsan tower and probably cnblue concert. at one point, hongki was wearing mina's shoes and mina was wearing hongki's shoes. daebak!
@lilyfeb i saw the handholding. wonder who initiate it ^^
i am satisfy with epi 8. tomorrow the making film will be released. than i will repeat epi 1-8 until friday comes >.<

The vows - credit http://yourelayne.tumblr.com/Translation 1:

Hong Ki vows to Mina:

“You’d know the deep side of me that no one can know. I’d love you who gave me the light. Even if our future might be dark and tough, We’d brighten the day with our love. You and I, we will love each other.”

Mina vows to Hong Ki:

“When I was born, you didn’t even exist. When I was growing up, you were in a different country. When I first heard your song, you didn’t know I existed. When I was coming to meet you, you didn’t know who’d come. With a heart of finding you all the time, with a heart of respecting you brightly, with a heart of wanting to look at the same direction… with that in my mind, I try on my heels.”

Translation2:

Hong Ki vows to Mina:

“If there is only one person who understands me, it is you. You lit up my life and I love you. Even when our life gets tough and dark, our love will always be there to dispel the darkness. You and I, we will always love each other.”

Mina vows to Hong Ki:

“When I was born you weren’t even here in this world. When I was growing up you were in a different country. When I first heard your song, you didn’t even know my existence. When I came to see you, You didn’t know I was there for you. With a hope that I could always stick around you, with a hope that I could always look up at your astonishing figure, with a hope that one day you’d give the same look as I do, Once again I put on my high heel.”

Archived